Where's Hillary?

whereshillary2.jpg

(THE WORLD) Where's Hillary Clinton? Chappaqua? Washington? Has she returned to Iowa? Has anyone seen Hillary since she endorsed Barack Obama before an adoring crowd of her most ardent supporters?

Philippe Reines, a campaign adviser, says that “she's enjoying some well-deserved R&R,” but only Hillary knows for sure.

Her sudden and mysterious disappearance has prompted New York publisher Little Brown to announce plans to publish a picture book, Where's Hillary, modeled after the Where's Waldo series published in the late 80's and reissued in the 90's.

whereshillary.jpg

A spokesman for Little Brown says that they hope that the new Where's Hillary book will track as successfully as its predecessor, a former number one children's bestseller that continues to sell well in reissued format.

Where the heck is HillaryThe reader will follow Hillary to some of the places she's reportedly visited around the world and try to find her. Scenes will include upstate New York and the Senate Chamber in the US Capitol Building, among others.

Although the original Where's Waldo continues to reside on the “100 Most Frequently Banned Books” list of the American Library Association because of a naked breast, Little Brown does not expect the same for Where's Hillary. Readers can expect Hillary and all the book's characters to remain fully clothed.

https://blog.fittoprintnews.com/?p=104

Who is this "Hillary"?

Never heard of her!

Anonymous
Premier Betty wrote:Who is this "Hillary"?

Never heard of her!

I think she was an intern that used to warm cigars for the rapist former President BJ Clinton.

The only Hillary I know is Hillary Rosen at HuffPo.

Mmmm... Hillary Rosen thunder thighs with a side of cellulite. Tasty.

F@#K ALL YOU CRACKERS!

Where the f@#k do you think I've been?

I've been:
A) Blackmailing and bribing Superdelegates, you stupidsh!ts!
B) Discussing triangulation with my Corsican friends
C) Calling in my Chinese chits.
D) All of the above

If you guessed "D" move to the head of the class.

It ain't over baby.....I said "Suspend" not "End".
Screw the "Annointment"!
The Coronation is still on schedule.

AMEN Glorious Über Comrade HRC!!

I know you will take the nomination at the National Communist Congress in Denver! I am still and will forever be your most faithful WHORE!!

Only you will be able to lead us to the workers paradise of the People's Democratic Republic of America!

I can hardly wait for you to take it all and the wonderful purges shall begin!! I am heady with glee!!

Beautiful Comrade! We must discuss your thoughts and ideas over some vodka! I will dispatch a car to come pick you up. Dress warm.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Marx Bless You Comrade O'Brien!

At least there's one faithful Alter Kameraden left.

I've been really depressed though. I can kick myself for that dumb RFK remark.
In all honesty I meant to say Kirov and Kennedy slipped out.
I'm sure you understand.
Kirov, Kennedy, slip of the tongue or trigger.
Take your pick.

What RFK remark Glorious Uber Comrade HRC?

I know not of which you speak. I remember no remark.

I only know of your tireless devotion to the workers of the world and how unless you are Supreme General Secretary of the World Communist Party they will be trampled under the evil boot of capitalist oppressors!

Quite alright Comrade. After all you are only human and humans make mistakes do they not? Come let us discuss your ideas for the future, the car is on it's way. Oh could you bring your shovel as well?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Your Empress.... could you stand still a moment? We are trying to get your cardboard cutout cut to the exact size....

Glorious Empress! I am still your faithful HO! Be not deceived by my appearance of throwing myself at the feet of Obamassiah. I'm faking it, Your Excellency! I'm only pretending to be one of his disciples, so as to provoke the scorn and ridicule of the Republicans, causing his campaign to endlessly complain about the attacks and smears they're getting from the right. Why, I've been working so hard on Your Majesty's behalf, that he's even ranting about attacks the Republicans haven't even made yet! I've got him spending more time talking about what the Republicans are going to do to him between now and November, than about what he plans to do for America after November! Your own Operation Chaos--spreading lies and smears about Obama, then blaming them on Republicans--is proving to be a smashing success!

Just say the word, and I'll smack Pupovich with my trusty shovel.

I too have been working tirelessly for you, Your Excellency. Have you noticed Obama's May fundraising numbers? Hmm? Have you noticed how low they are? Hmm?

Mayor Daley
Why the hell is Hillary still perusing these pages? Didn't everyone get da memo that I'm the new boss around these parts? Hmm? Didn't my bimbo secretary send everyone the memo that Hillary is a washed up gutter slut not even worthy to serve as a ward boss in my benevolent kingdom? Damn whore ain't worth nothing but a good screw and someone to fetch me a Jack and coke.

Barry… where's Barry? Barry, if you're reading this, do something with Missus Clinton. Tell the bitch she is no longer welcomed here. Oh, and pick up my cleaning, too. I thought I told you and that wife of yours about an hour ago to pick up my cleaning. Speaking of the wife, is she available tonight? I know – hell, everyone knows – that you run with limo drivers. Tell her to stop by tonight… preferably with my cleaning.

-- Da Mare

Here for Party Consideration, is an initial model for our Hillary cut out. I sort of like this model as it shows her in fighting form, though what that washed up, "shoulda-woulda-coulda been me" has to fight for now is beyond me.