Who's laughing now comrades

Just had to share this glorious vision of Obama's America. I know, for a long time guys like us had to hide in the shadows and sneak our agenda under the noses of the bourgeois pigs bit by bit. They laughed at us comrades. But not anymore. Now look who's laughing. And the last laugh is always more equal than all that came before it.

Also, I just want to assure everyone that at least the NJ gov. race is in the bag. I was over at the local SEIU hangout union hall and saw a couple of Italian guys in tight suits bring in a crate of forged as yet uncounted absentee ballots. I hear that ACORN had an all night "signing party". Volunteers stayed up late smoking meth and signing ballots until their fingers bled. Now that's what I call a grassroots effort. I must confess, it puts a tear in these old Red eyes.

That's right, Comrade Whoopie,

There are still plenty of laughs to go around. Comrade Bill Ayers has eaten dinner at the White House now, two times, and Comrade Michael Moore has eaten there eight times. Who would have ever thought that two of the countries most prominent Castro lovers would be one day dining with a Castro lover El Presidente. Viva la Revolution!

Yes, your are right Comrade Whoopie, the NJ gov race IS a foregone conclusion. I voted a few hundred times for Comrade Corzine today myself via absentee ballot, as instructed by my sleeper cell contact conscience. In fact, I am dead tired from making up phoney names last minute campaigning.

HA HA HA. Here are some of the phoney names I made up some celebrities who also voted:

Jimmy Hoffa
Judge Crater
The Dallas Cowboys
Amelia Earhart
Major Disaster
General Counsel
Barry Obama
Barry Hussein
Barry Sortero
Millard Fillmore
Billy Carter
Hillary Clinton
Jim Nasium
Snoopy
Jon Corzine
Chuck Wagon
Dick Hertz
Homer Sexual
Rush Limbaugh

The people have spoken!

Leninka wrote:Comrade Bill Ayers has eaten dinner at the White House now, two times, and Comrade Michael Moore has eaten there eight times.

Yes, comrade, eight times, all in the same afternoon...

Comrade Opiate. In going over the ballots, I see one from a solider named Private Parts. I have done my due diligence and marked the box for Chairman Governor Corzine because it was left blank. If this is yours, please be aware that I cannot be sure who will be checking the ballots. It may be a member of the VRWC and we would have to do double the work to recheck (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink) those ballots.

If it is not yours, we'll find that slug Parts and have him re-educated. How dare he not vote for the approved party members!

Stalin for Time wrote:Comrade Opiate. In going over the ballots, I see one from a solider named Private Parts. I have done my due diligence and marked the box for Chairman Governor Corzine because it was left blank. If this is yours, please be aware that I cannot be sure who will be checking the ballots. It may be a member of the VRWC and we would have to do double the work to recheck (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink) those ballots.

If it is not yours, we'll find that slug Parts and have him re-educated. How dare he not vote for the approved party members!

Comrade Stalin, as you once famously said, "It's is not who votes that counts, it is who counts the votes." Not to worry; in New Jersey, we are sure who is checking the ballots.

Can some of you Jerseyites send some of your specially trained poll watchers down to Texas? Ever since LBJ died we just seem to have lost the knack of voting and counting until we get the right result. And that's been decades. We haven't had a really good case of blatant election stealing and voter fraud progressive election since I can remember.

Or may I send some people up to Jersey for education?

I burn with shame to confess that there is not a single state-wide Democrat in office, and both houses are Republican.

And even worse, when the Progressives were voted out and the Rethuglicans took over, the Progressives, as Progressives do, before they left power voted in many mandates and spent all the money to force the Rethuglicans to raise taxes.

Governor Rick Perry didn't. He went to the state agency heads and said, "We have a crisis. I need you to cut spending by 8%. What can you do? What can we do to help?"

In Progressive times the Progressives just cracked a whip, and the heads of the agencies were so unused to being allowed to do their jobs that they actually did it.

Ho ho. Ha ha. Hee hee. This is such funny prog humor. The only Korrect prog humor is to wish the death of an evil Libertarian like Glenn Beck and make a joke off the real tragic death of a young woman. Ho ho. Ha ha. Hee hee. So funny. Ha ha. Hee hee.

Barf barf. Sick Sick. Disgusting. Perverse.

<object width="480" height="430"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="https://www.theonion.com/content/themes ... ck"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.theonion.com/content/themes ... player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="430" flashvars="image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FGLENN_BECK_ARTICLE_10_29.jpg&videoid=98957&title=Victim%20In%20Fatal%20Car%20Accident%20Tragically%20Not%20Glenn%20Beck"></embed></object><br><a href="https://www.theonion.com/content/video/ ... ed">Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck</a>

I think Rush Limbaugh owes the Cube an apology for comparing this site to the Onion.

To do them credit, they did have an article on the vicious American diplomacy of releasing our Many Titted Empress on foreign countries.