Why all property must belong to the state...

Otherwise people are tempted to steal cars, and then use dark arts to turn into goats in order to escape Revolutionary Justice.

Damn Bush! Made people so desperate as to turn themselves into goats!

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Damn Bush! Made people so desperate as to turn themselves into goats!

Image And O would like to turn them into sacrificial lambs.

Holy Lenin...that's so funny! I thought it might be satire...but,nope...dey be serious 'bout dis sheet. Black arts,indeed.

I believe this is all the explanation necessary to win the argument that all property should belong to the state. Actually, I may be mistaken, but I believe this was the Chairman during his early days.

Chairman, I simply must ask.... was this you?

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="382" data="https://www.thefunnystuff.net/FunniestStuffPlayer.swf">
<param name="bgcolor" value="#F4F4F4">
<param name="movie" value="https://www.thefunnystuff.net/FunniestStuffPlayer.swf">
<param name="FlashVars" value="videoFile=http%3A%2F%2Fvideos.funnieststuff.net%2Fcontent%2F2008%2F11%2F21%2F1%2Fflydini.flv&videoTitle=Steve%20Martin%20is%20The%20Great%20Flydini.&autoPlay=false&fullScreenScriptURL=https://www.thefunnystuff.net/scripts/f ... lScreen.js">
<param name="seamlessTabbing" value="1">
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="382" bgcolor="#F4F4F4" src="https://www.thefunnystuff.net/FunniestStuffPlayer.swf" FlashVars="videoFile=http%3A%2F%2Fvideos.funnieststuff.net%2Fcontent%2F2008%2F11%2F21%2F1%2Fflydini.flv&videoTitle=Steve%20Martin%20is%20The%20Great%20Flydini.&autoPlay=false&fullScreenScriptURL=https://www.thefunnystuff.net/scripts/f ... lScreen.js">
</embed>
</object>

Comrade7.62

Hmmm...... Does this mean that being thrown under Obama's bus is now considered passe and instead they will be turned into scape-goats?? Who will be next in Obama's Adminstration to undergo this "magical" transformation?? ( It took great restraint to leave out the term "Dark" Arts)

Also Comrade forgive me, but when ever I see your name the following keeps playing over and over in my head.........."7.62 millimeter, full... metal... jacket."

Comrades, the Chief of Police issued this update:

The thieving goat refused to change back into human form despite several hours of waterboarding. So it was decided to put him on trial "as is" for his crimes.

As a result the jury found him to be most delicious and tender when served with curried rice.

Justice served is hunger denied.

Comrade Whoopie, is eating a magician cannibalism when he is in the form of a goat?

Is eating Stevie Nix cannibalism when she sounds just like a goat?

Does that mean that the police got the robber's goat?

I know that in Nigeria there is a fear that men have of their genitals shrinking, and sometimes it is so strong as to be paralyzing.

Marshall Pup is correct, BusHitler is behind this. All those weekends that he spent "vacationing" at the ranch... And what does one find at a ranch? GOATS, per chance? Of course, this person did not turn himself into an elephant; too obvious! But no one would suspect a goat. Very clever, BusHitler!

The evidence is unmistakeable! Comrades, we must prepare for an onslaught of attacks from Rethuglicans with the power to morph into animals! Comrade Obama may have to call in his unicorns.

Opiate, this is one for Red Star. Who is not only in charge of kicking down doors at midnight but also of rainbow-farting unicorns. He's the Rowdy Yates of the Obamarosa.

And I think that you're right. Since it would be too obvious to turn into an elephant, that means that any other animal is suspect. Save and except warthogs, which could only be Helen Thomas.

I am beginning to worry, <i>again</i>, about Pupovich. I know that his heart is in the right place, but every ten times that you refer to the BusHitler, you are supposed to say Chimpy McBu$Hitler and Darth Cheyne.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:Damn Bush! Made people so desperate as to turn themselves into goats!

Image And O would like to turn them into sacrificial lambs.

Which is a good thing, Comrade L'n'T! Because that way they will be apart of our favorite sub-class that we Progressives love to look down our noses at.... Victims! We can pour out our bleeding hearts for them, shower them with sympathy, and ... yes ... we can shed tears for them. This makes us feel better because we are showing that we are Morally Superior.

--
ZB

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I am beginning to worry, <i>again</i>, about Pupovich. I know that his heart is in the right place, but every ten times that you refer to the BusHitler, you are supposed to say Chimpy McBu$Hitler and Darth Cheyne.

Please tell me you are not suspecting me because of some criminal witches turning into goats? By that reasoning, the MTE could also be a rethuglican witch.

Baa! Baa! Four legs good, two legs bad...

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]Red Jim wrote: [/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Baa! Baa! Four legs good, two legs bad...
[/HIGHLIGHT]

Red Jim!

I was told by George Hussein Onyango Obama, President Barack's half-brother who lives in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya that Baa! Baa! ACTUALLY MEANS....

Pupovich wrote:By that reasoning, the MTE could also be a rethuglican witch.
Dear Pupovich, Our Many Titted Empress is <i>sui generis</i>. Or sooey generis. She can be nothing other than what she is. She is the alpha and the omega of the mean, nasty totalitarian redistributionist.

No one can diminish her glitter, and she has no imitators. She stands alone as the meanest, nastiest thing ever to to wear horseshoes.

Are you certain of this Commissar? I am relatively certain I have heard Comrade Bill call her a witch before.

I was thinking of you and your Texican heritage today. I have recently "expropriated" quite a bit of goat kicker music....as in Jerry Jeff Walker and the song I had been looking for for a long time... London Homesick Blues. Also managed to grab the classic Willie Nelson's Red Headed Stranger.

There is another song of JJW that I have always loved, and makes even a non-Texican such as I, long for Texas.

Keep Texas Beautiful
Jerry Jeff Walker

Texas in October, is about as pretty as it gets
But Texas in the springtime, is even prettier yet
You miss it so much when you're gone
It's hard for you to say
Texas gets more beautiful, with every passing day

Got a letter from my family, said they'd had a lot of rain
It washed away the cotton crops, but all and all they can't complain
'Cause the bluebonnets are about to bloom again,
And Ginger finally had her colt
In Texas they don't worry much, about things they can't control

Chorus:
Keep Texas beautiful, keep Texas free
Keep her wild and natural, just the way she ought to be
This world is full of man-made wonders, Texas didn't come that way
No, Texas came out beautiful, why not keep her that way?

I've been out here working hard, trying to make ends meet
But a float trip down the Rio Grande would sure do a lot for me
A good night's sleep under a lot of stars
With a sunrise crisp and clean
And the smell of coffee boiling, by a big old pot of beans

Chorus

So in my dreams I'm driving home, I can see my daddy's face
He's standing by the live oak tree, in our yard on Canyon Lake
And I'm driving under miles and miles of clear blue Texas skies
Some strangers in a pick-up truck, turn and wave as I drive by

Chorus

Yeah, Texas came out beautiful, why not keep her that way?

Marshal P!

Wow, what an amazing coincidence! The song you listed just happens to be the favorite of now deceased and Texan-come-lately Molly Ivins…….

Great Stalin's Ghost! And how did you come about that factoid?

In my younger days, I served as a missionary from the state of Louisiana, bringing grace, culture, and proper eating tastes and etiquette, to the lowly Texicans in the Stephen F Austin State University area. I must confess, that I have a deep and abiding love for Texas. Sure I pick on them without mercy, but hey, at least they aren't yankees.

Pupovich, let us not be too hard on Yankees. I figure that anyone who comes to Texas and puts down roots, and spends money, is welcome here. After all, I was born here in 1955 when the state was small, oil and cattle based, and now our biggest industry is high tech.

Proletarian Robot, did you have to mention Molly Ivins? My gorge started to rise. Now there was a one-trick pony. It is my hope that she and Governor Ann Richards are sharing a room in a particularly deep antechamber of Lucifer's where they have to listen to the speeches of George W. Bush 24/7.

Pupovich, let us not be too hard on Yankees. I figure that anyone who comes to Texas and puts down roots, and spends money, is welcome here. After all, I was born here in 1955 when the state was small, oil and cattle based, and now our biggest industry is high tech.

Proletarian Robot, did you have to mention Molly Ivins? My gorge started to rise. Now there was a one-trick pony. It is my hope that she and Governor Ann Richards are sharing a room in a particularly deep antechamber of Lucifer's where they have to listen to the speeches of George W. Bush 24/7.

Marshal P & Commissar Theo:

No need to worry about Ivins comming back from the grave. I was there when they drove the stake through her heart right before they banged the coffin lid shut. Molly's extreme liberal "populist" views however will likely resurect anytime soon. To George Bush Jr's credit, he will probably never piss on her grave because he is far too busy dancing on it.

No doubt that's true, and anyway since George quit drinking beer he won't have that much piss.

[ off ]
There is <i>nothing</i> meaner than a liberal. Some of them are sniffing that he's taken up drinking and is now a drunk. When we all know who are the drunks.

Commissar Theo wrote:
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]There is nothing meaner than a liberal. Some of them are sniffing that he's taken up drinking and is now a drunk. When we all know who are the drunks.
[/HIGHLIGHT]

So true, so true.... George Bush could have said when he heard that Molly (the miserable C***T communist, what did you think I was going to say?) was finally taking her well deserved dirt nap, "Well, hell won't be hot enough for her." Instead he said the following: "I respected her convictions, her passionate belief in the power of words. She fought her illness with that same passion. Her quick wit and commitment will be missed." Showing that he had real class. This is very unlike Nancy (I'm a plastic surgeon's wet dream) Pelosi who said when watching the Bushses leave Washington, "I feel like a 10lb anvil has been lifted from my head." We all know where Nancy can put her 10lb anvil...........

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Proletarian Robot, did you have to mention Molly Ivins? My gorge started to rise. Now there was a one-trick pony. It is my hope that she and Governor Ann Richards are sharing a room in a particularly deep antechamber of Lucifer's where they have to listen to the speeches of George W. Bush 24/7.

ThoughtCrime™! What is going on here tonight? First it is Commissar Red Star, now you! Please tell me that you are either drunk or at the very least, hoping to lure some other traitor out into the open.

Proletarian Robot wrote:[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]Red Jim wrote: [/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Baa! Baa! Four legs good, two legs bad...
[/HIGHLIGHT]

Red Jim!

I was told by George Hussein Onyango Obama, President Barack's half-brother who lives in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya that Baa! Baa! ACTUALLY MEANS....

Geeez.........MY Illustrious Comrades,

I'm LMAO at your outrageous comments, BUT I don't appreciate the comments about Yankees!

At least this Yankee has the sense to invoke the infamous "cone of silence" comrades! The Pup is right about the ThoughtCrime(tm) going on here! Knock it off, NOW! Use the proper method of communication, or face the dreadful "music" my fellow Progressives!

(laughing histerically at the following tidbit:)
I just heard on the very progressive CNN, that the Ones' half-brother George was arrested by the police for possession of cannibus......guess he had better baaaa...baaaa loudly in a jail cell, eh?

Che Gourmet wrote:At least this Yankee has the sense to invoke the infamous "cone of silence" comrades! The Pup is right about the ThoughtCrime(tm) going on here! Knock it off, NOW! Use the proper method of communication, or face the dreadful "music" my fellow Progressives!

Ah, most observant Commissar Che. This is the sort of haphazard failure of security that could lead to insurrection and even more ThoughtCrime™.