Why I was arrested & thrown in jail by @GeorgeMasonU police

Might be time to add "Red is the new Black".

Red Square wrote:By popular demand, as promised, here are my #FreeOleg and #FreeRedSquare posters.

And here I recycled an old self-portrait I made when I was in my 20s. I was about to be drafted into the Soviet Army, so I pictured myself wearing a Soviet military coat, feeling all dark and gloomy. Could you tell? More below.

When I visited my parents in Ukraine this summer, I brought back a bunch of old drawings I made in my younger years. I had forgotten all about those drawings, but now I've taken their photos and will try to post them in an online gallery as soon as time permits.

UPDATE: The February hearing has now been moved to the end of May. I guess it's a good thing.

Red Square wrote:UPDATE: The February hearing has now been moved to the end of May. I guess it's a good thing.

My guess is that they are scrambling to manufacture the evidence of the extensive damage caused by that wheat paste.

Would using an Earth-friendly green™ solvent be considered a mitigating factor?

Captain Craptek wrote:
What is it.jpg

Comrades,

When it comes to Progressive hooded fashion choices

not much has changed

Hammer and Loupe wrote:ImageAfter memorial day weekend?

[OFF]

I'd like to know the date as well.

UPDATE:

The case has been dismissed. "Final disposition: Nolle Prosequi."

I still don't have the signed papers, but the hearing that had been scheduled for tomorrow, May 24th, has been canceled. As a result of long and complicated negotiations between the lawyers on both sides, the case has been dropped. I can't disclose all the details, but the threat of felony conviction is now gone.

There still remains the matter of expunging the record, and the lawyers are supposed to take care of that as well.

So...you got a "Get out the Gulag Free" card? Congratulations my friend. I am so glad to hear this news.

Celebrating the finest justice money can buy, join us in Tractor Barn #2 on Friday evening after the shovels are cleaned and turned it for the post-show-trial-that-never-happened pot-luck! Casual dress, bring ration cards and a side dish to share, beet peelings will be provided

(Records expunged? I have GOT to look into that...)

Red Square wrote:... "Final disposition: Nolle Prosequi." ...
huh! Know what's behind this? . . . korrekt! Russia! Sessions! Trumputin!

What? No show trial? What will become of all the popcorn I readied for the snacks concession?

[OFF]
It's about time, Noble Leader. A public apology from them would have been nice, too, but these days we take what we can get. As we used to joke in SAC, "The greatest reward is an absence of punishment."

You're our hero you know, although I blush at such maudlin declarations. (Oops, sometimes my RedDiaperette persona takes over my everyday diction.)

Could it be that the Fairfax county police was too busy protecting the area from anti-terrorist stickers and so it allowed the murder of a Muslim girl by a member of another protected community?

Daniel Greenfield gives the scoop.

Illegalophilia and Islamophilia

When Nabra Hassanen was killed by Darwin Martinez Torres, the media rushed to blame Islamophobia and Trump. The truth was simpler. It was the left's own Illegalophilia that killed the Muslim teenager.

Torres, an illegal alien from El Salvador, had no interest in Hassanen's religion. He got into an altercation with her friends. Hassanen happened to be the one he caught when her friends left her behind.

The murder happened in Fairfax County.

Earlier this year, Fairfax County Chief of Police Ed Roessler had assured illegal aliens that they had nothing to worry about. The police were not going to do anything about them until they killed someone.

[...]

Fairfax County's refusal to investigate illegal aliens made it a magnet for a rising illegal alien population. Its jails have nearly 2,000 illegal aliens and the area has become a magnet for the El Salvadoran MS-13 gang. It's unknown whether Torres was an MS-13 member, but his behavior matches the extreme brutality and fearless savagery that the group, which has been lethally active in Fairfax, is known for.

MORE >> https://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... hilia.html

Oleg,

Seems I missed the good news while I was in solitary. Hope you don't mind if I recycle your pixels and add some of my own. Congratulations!

Do I have to buy anything to get my free Oleg? Is it like, "Buy three Olegs, get the fourth one FREE!"?

Ivan Betinov wrote:Do I have to buy anything to get my free Oleg? Is it like, "Buy three Olegs, get the fourth one FREE!"?

Just order one Oleg at the regular price and we'll double your order free! That's 2 Oleg's for the price of one. Just pay separate shipping and handling. Hurry. This offer won't last long.

UPDATE:

An online depository of academic works, Academia.edu, has sent me this email.

SCRN_GMU_Academia_Oleg.jpg
That's because I registered there once to download a couple of articles written by a friend. But reading articles that mention me requires a subscription and I don't want to pay $99/year for it.

My guess is that the GMU paper describes the incident with the stickers. If anyone of you has a subscription at that site, let me know!