Woomba Loomba Wombatty Woo...

We've Got A Little Puzzle For You....

~

Elizabeth Kaeton, lives in New Jerky which is way left of Rome or Greece, does that count as Left Coast? And she's telling secrets, does that count? She's a progoriffic preacher of episcopalian progression..

I feel so inspired, Red Rooster. What magnificent Femynists they are. So revoltingaccomplished, soadvanced in their progress towards the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM.

These are the kind of women that I want to be raising the future workers of Amerika.

Ahhhh Red Rooster; as usual I am proud of you and your observations. Dear friend it is I, as promised. Yes calm yourself, I have returned, your instructor, Mentor, spiritual leader, friend, comrade, ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, Yes America's Favorite beloved CEO “Red Star”.

The Bwanie Fwank inferences are inspired. But would I have expected less from the Comrade who set a new world record of registering dead people to vote. Yes you use the brainless skank, Ashley, as well as the finest examples of stupidity the left has to offer.

I apologize, for my absence, but affairs of state must errrr, take precedence over affairs of state. Red, we must get the old gang together and have a good old fashioned door kicking. I am sure dear, and kind leader Theocratus would enjoy this as well as the old gang 7.62, and snacks by Che.

Did I mention, I have a lovely bottle of Remy Martin Cognac, I brought back for you.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrade Red Star,

It's good to see you back, comrade. We are not sure if you have seen how really productive we at The Wombat Factory™ have been in your absence..

And if you really have an itch, have a free sample on us:

Or perhaps you were wounded in the battle...

Leninka wrote:I feel so inspired, Red Rooster. What magnificent Femynists they are. So revoltingaccomplished, soadvanced in their progress towards the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM.

These are the kind of women that I want to be raising the future workers of Amerika.

Comrade Leninka,

In reference to another thread, we thought you might like this version of Ashwy Jwudd (thanks Red Star, we had not identified this prog) stwutting hyr stwuff:

Looks like I flunked the puzzle!

She looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite place her. It's always good when a true prog reveals herself as true prog. She most certainly belongs on the list.

Hey Red Star. Hope you hang around for a bit. Bet you didn't know I missed you too.

Leninka wrote:Looks like I flunked the puzzle!

She looked so familiar, but I couldn't quite place her. It's always good when a true prog reveals herself as true prog. She most certainly belongs on the list.

Hey Red Star. Hope you hang around for a bit. Bet you didn't know I missed you too.

And I Too Missed you Leninka, (Violins and Back ground music) Yes I missed you all "Sniff Sniff" everyone one!!! I even missed Meow........well OK that's pushing it a-bit his flatulence was not missed.

But you all must understand the Iron Commissars work is never done. Always another Door to kick, a new Herd of Rainbow farting unicorns to bring to market. Not to mention, begging "The One" for more stimulus funds, because I like funds. Not to mention attempting to silence horrible Rethuglicans, from showing the truth....errrrr .... the lies that Rethugicans lie!!! Lifting wallets from them because I can. Yes dear Leninka, your favorite Commisar, CEO, and Bottle washer is here to stay.....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith