World Mourns As Communist Darkness Falls Upon America

Comrades, what kind of treasonous babble is this?

World Mourns As Communist Darkness Falls Upon AmericaIn what is being described as one of the most astounding power grabs inmodern history by newspaper headlines around the World, President Obamahas succeeded in his audacious plan to remake America into a fullfledged godless communist empire barely one year into his term with theenactment into law by the US Congress

snip

Is this a typo or is the world celebrating?

Finally, I can have health care equal to that of our brothers in the Peoples Republic of China, Cuba and even our beloved Peoples Republic of North Korea!

Comrade Beria, it's obvious that the Euronations are wee-wee'd up and jealous because now we have health care to rival their own. Pay them no mind.

Yes, we shouldn't get our undees in a bunch, eh Comrade Whoopie? These folks are just mad because now they have no where to go to get their expensive, life-saving surgeries, and so they concoct these wild stories to get the public all riled up. But it's just propoganda...We can reverse any and all claims with own propoganda machine...and may I say, it's a little more well-oiled than theirs, if you know what I mean...hehehehh.

They are full of envy because Comrade Castrated Castro didn't endorse their plan. And don't forget, THEY don't have Obobo Obobma Obama.

It's just a shame to see there are tiny pockets of the world still unwilling to embrace Kollectiveism. What are they sobbing about? 'Cuz they know they are next. Soon all mankind will enjoy For Make Benefits Glorious Kommunist Russia!

Finally, I can have health care equal to that of our brothers in the Peoples Republic of China, Cuba and even our beloved Peoples Republic of North Korea!

These countries have expedited healthcare. We have to wait--a day, say two--to get our cavaties filled. And these lucky folks get brought in right away! With pliers handy, they step in line, and presto! Their teeth have no remaining cavaties! It's Mao Magic!