Youthful Terrorist Detained at Airport

YoungTerrorist.jpg
Wichita, Kansas - AP (Associated Potatoes)

A four year old female terrorist calling herself "Isabella" was detained at a Wichita airport after she and her grandmother attempted to extinguish all life on earth with a handgun.

Deemed a High Security Threat by ever-watchful TSA agents, who assumed that her grandmother must have passed the young terrorist a handgun because of a 2-second embrace while in line, "Isabella" - a resident of the state of Montana, which is known to be a favored location for anti-government extremists - started crying. TSA agents threatened to shut down the airport if the crying didn't stop, plus they would take away all her dolls and no more cartoons for life.

TSA agents on the scene stated for the record that all proper procedures were followed and it's not their problem if a four year old girl doesn't want to be felt up in a room without her mommy being present. "Hey, we don't make the rules, we just enjoy the hell out of them!" stated a grinning Griselda Hogsbrow, one of the agents, while looking appreciatively at little "Isabella".

Using a child to as a terrorist agent would make perfect sense, without the TSA. She could be smuggling in automatic weapons, and nuclear, chemical ,or biological items of interest, high-caliber sniper rifles, miscellaneous grenades,
the list goes on and on. I'm glad the agents of touch, squeeze, all were on duty.

An Israeli security expert whose name I can't remember at the moment once said "The US does not have an airport security system. They have a system for bothering people."

And it's funny - El Al has no problem with terrorists!

Of course WE all know (wink wink, nudge nudge) that the whole point of all the airport nonsense - and now TSA has spread out to other venues as well, such as bus stations, actually riding buses, etc. - is simply to condition the foolish Americans to being searched and poked and prodded by government agents at their whim FOR THEIR OWN GOOD!

Ahhhh, it just gets better and better in the USSA!

I wasn't going to mention this but now that these images are all over the internet I feel I must.
I went to a Comic-Con recently dressed as The Black Widow.
putout-black-widow.jpg
I ran into a little problem though when I was scanned at the airport...
        Mystery item No. 1
Really... that's me - let me reverse the colors...
        Mystery item No. 0
Other than that... I had a great time!
obama-true-story.jpg

Two points Comrade Putout

-It looks like those black squares might hurt

-From the photo, you have a great derriere

I am into derrieres, ever since Papa Obama got elected

Comrade Putout, may I be among the first to say that you look simply ravishing in X-Ray?

Besides, I've always had a thing for womyn with a gun in their butt cheeks!

Comrades, in yet another example of their ever-present watchfulness, our glorious TSA has foiled a new terrorist threat! This time, it was at the Ft. Lauderdale airport, where this young terrorist was ordered off of a plane:

YoungTerrorist.jpg
Here, 18-month old "Riyanna" is seen after her removal from the flight, exhibiting typical terrorist apathy and flippant disregard for TSA authority.

Fellow travelers, I am so proud of our TSA! Not as proud as I am of Dear Leader, perhaps, especially on this, the day after his most important evolution, but extremely proud nevertheless.

Yes, comrades, I feel safe. And protected.