Zimmerman to be charged with Involuntary Racism

The Department of Social Justice is contemplating several charges against the racist George Zimmerman for his cold-blooded murder of the post-infant and minority representative Trayvon Martin.

Evidence compiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation of Citizens has found Zimmerman to be guilty of at least several major civil rights-related crimes.

Having found no sign of racism in Zimmerman's background, prosecutors plan to file charges of Involuntary Racism in the Commission of a Hate Crime, punishable by up to 20 years of labor in a correctional facility. Party officials believe this is the most appropriate charge based on the FBIC's report.

However, some legal experts are also calling for additional charges, including Gross Negligence in the Commission of a Race Crime, as it is commonly believed that Zimmerman neglected to be properly racist when committing his crime. Neglecting the development of his racism, which is mandated by his White Hispanic background, makes Zimmerman a danger to society and in need of corrective incarceration.

The latter charge also carries a 20 year sentence, which is favored by judges because this number coincides with all ten fingers and toes, making it easier for defendants to count backwards when estimating their parole dates. However, as a race criminal, Zimmerman will be disqualified from parole, unlike less serious criminals such as rapists and non-hate-crime murderers.

White and White-Hispanic citizens are reminded that their crimes again Black and Full-Hispanic citizens must be accompanied by the appropriate levels of racism as delineated by the Party's Commission for the Maintenance of Racial Attitudes. The Commission's primary duty is to establish and maintain society's expectations from the races and enforce compliance with these politically-correct social assumptions. Departure from these constructs can lead to charges like those expected to be filed against Zimmerman, the fascist traitor.

Involuntary Racism is a crime! White and White Hispanic citizens, you cannot escape your innate racism even through neglect!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Dialectical Progressivism Translator

Largest book open.jpg
Thanks for pointing out that legal citation Comrade Climber. I looked it up in my abridged copy of The Department of Social Justice Manual under Racism in the Commission of a Hate Crime. It's right here on page 5229. I can't wait for my new updated unabridged version of this manual to arrive. My forklift is waiting in the driveway.

[img]/images/Zimmerman_Guilty.png[/img]

George Zimmerman: GUILTY of confusing progressives by neglecting to be properly racist as mandated by his White Hispanic background.

ZimmermanThoughtCrime.jpg
Comrades, according to the prosecution, speaking today to WKMG-6 TV in Orlando, Zimmerman's mindset was against the law.

A thought crime, comrades.

And by the way - nobody seems to have noticed, but with a name like "Zimmerman", I suspect that he may, in fact, be a White Hispanic Juice.

Or a musician.

Comrades,

New evidence has mysteriously surfaced. Just prior to Zimmerman's "supposed" police photos, he sported a full head of blonde hair. This "lost" photo, recently released by Comrade Eric Holder, clearly speaks the truth ™ about Zimmerman's mindset. Just as we suspected, Zimmerman is a White, Peruvian, Zionist. This is just too good. He needs to be taken down.

Comrades, this only gets worse.

The previous image confirms genetic and photographic proof (evidence, if you will)

White hispanic-peruvuian zionist musician of reindeer descent ... probably left handed and lactose intolerant too. Pity, I could have used help in the landscaping this season

Indeed Comrade Tovarichi - and it's a well known fact that the pictured ancestor used to call all the African American and other minority (except White Hispanic) reindeer names.

I look at these pictures of of Zimmerman with the blood on his lips and I can only come to one conclusion: VAMPIRE!

zimmerman2.png
Zimmerman must be guilty, he does not look at all like Obama's son.How can he be innocent?

There die some 10 blacks every day in this country, from black crime.

It was sweet Nemesis that Zimmerman has a German name. That's what got Obummer confused and wet: a creepy ass cracker dare touch a black role model. Justice shall be served.

mi
He is also guilty of Shooting While Democrat. That ought to be even more confusing...

And of not being Hispanic enough.

What exactly does our fearless leader's imaginary son look like? Wouldn't that depend on the race of the Baby Momma? Why would he name his son Trayvon? Could Trayvon be the love child of Obama and Holder? That is the question! Well this would certainly explain the ridiculous appropriate interest in a single court case in the collective. I'm afraid this humble prog is racially confused now.

New Comrade,

Use caution clicking on "beet of the week" symbols. The queen mama around here is fairly posessive in awarding them out, has suspended its use during the dammned Rethugglikkan sequester, and swings a MEAN golden shovel that leaves scars that don't heal quickly at all. Otherwise, welcome to the Cube, grab a shovel and tend some beets.
Image Racial confusion is in fact the desired endstate. Look at Dear Leader (PBUH); Black? White <spit> ? Indonesian? Hawaiian? Kenyan? No, comrade--Citizen of the World, Leader of Ours.
FORWARD!

Comrade Squawker, I'm afraid I must agree with Comrade Tovarichi; I would suggest taking steps to disguise that Beet of the Week award post haste.

*shudder*

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Squawker, I'm afraid I must agree with Comrade Tovarichi; I would suggest taking steps to disguise that Beet of the Week award post haste.

*shudder*

Comrade ROCK,

This posting reminds me of the time I unwittingly posted a child giving the middle finger salute in response to Sgt. NeoTroll's post. (gasp) You warned me but it was too late. Fortunately, the wounds healed in a few weeks.

I do what I can, when I can, Comrade Squirrel.

Unfortunately, it's nearly always too little and too late.

Except when I'm drinking good tequila.

Involuntary Racism is a crime! White and White Hispanic citizens, you cannot escape your innate racism even through neglect!
As scholar of Black Liberation Theology, I can tell you all that this postlapsarian notion that Whitey has eaten the forbidden fruit of racism, has committed the original sin and now must suffer eternal damnation, unless ye repent and give your hearts (and votes and wallets) to the Łøřđ demiGod Barack Milhous Obama (please make sure all checks are made payable to the DNC Political Action Fund), is totally correct.
"GODDA*N AMERIKKKA! IT'S IN THE BIBLE!"

What!?! We got yer back little chicken....

Image Image Image Image Image
Bring it Pinkie!

"The Department of Social Justice is contemplating several charges against the racist George Zimmerman for his cold-blooded murder of the post-infant and minority representative Trayvon Martin."
Of course, Mr. Zimmerman can always plead that he was performing a post-birth abortion, thus redeeming his prog credentials. The best he would get is performing medicine without a license.

Welcome Comrade Ritz!

Let me be perfectly clear, Dear Leader Obama is BLACK [ibit edit redacted last: African American].

Although my brother from another mother may "Act White", he is down with the New System [we hope you ain't Old School] Comrade Rachel Jeantel prescribes and therefore is black [redacted: mind you.. where I come from the mufka is an Oreo...] and we are proud to finally have a black President.[Even if he has racist slave owning white ancestors!]

Hail Obama!

= [er whatever.... and perhaps the answer is yes... til further notice...]

Comrade Ritz, I hereby and officially (as officially as possible, at least, being neither a Kommissar nor a Chicken) join with Comrade Big Red Chicken in welcoming you to the Glorious Cube!

Per your query above, since white creepy ass cracka is always wrong, and black African American is always right, and Comrade President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama is always right, it follows that Comrade Obama is black African American.

This in spite of the fact that, as a good Prog, I don't personally believe in logic.

Putin on the Ritz wrote:Comrades.

"Is Premier Obama a Black looking Caucasian?" .....

"White Indonesian", comrade.

Evil Smiley wrote:Zimmerman must be guilty, he does not look at all like Obama's son.How can he be innocent?
zimmerman.jpg

Ahh, Comrade Squirrel, you remind me of the good old days in Bosnia...

Bosnia was fly-over country in my day!
Tovarichi wrote:Ahh, Comrade Squirrel, you remind me of the good old days in Bosnia...

Putin on the Ritz wrote:....... If I write him in this next election, this should cleans me of all "white" racism. Will that be noted in my papers?

Ahem!!! Only if numerous "red" Necroproxy Votes™ are also included... we've got chicken to BBQ dammit!

Pay no attention to the jealous chicken haters...

STOP THE H8!

LAIKA'S HEADLINE - Sharpton: "British royals should have named baby 'Trayvon.' By choosing 'George' they sided with white Hispanic racist Zimmerman"

Just a quick observation, but isn't Putin on the Ritz a bit of a white cracker himself?