Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption Contest: Obama Tests Gun

This hasn't been Photoshopped.

The headline on Drudge was "WATCH OUT, AHMADINEJAD!"

UPDATE:

More pictures of Obama at Science Fair are coming in. Fire at will.
~

<off> When marshmallows are outlawed, only outlaws will have marshmallows...

- If that is an illegal firearm, then Dear Leader can pardon himself and let the little kid take the rap.

- Oh my gosh! A marshmallow really will stick in a butt crack!

- Okay! Now see if you can shoot at the picture of the next old white guy.

- See all those pictures of Winston Churchill? See how many you can hit this time!

- I bet you can't hit all 59 states on that map!

- Pay Michelle's marshmallow tax or go the gulag!

I'm concerned that the kid will shoot his eye out...after all, there is a precedent...

Christmas_Story_Kid.jpg

Beloved Dictator has lips formed in perfect "0" as he serenades beautiful weapon's projectile with Reverend Green tunes.

Tovarichi wrote:I'm concerned that the kid will shoot his eye out...after all, there is a precedent...

It's just a kid with a dream. Everyone is entitled to dream...

In other news: Shoot an eye out at a mile and a half away![/font]

This will show Comrade Prime Minister Putin I mean business!! (Comrade Obama is very happy with his proposed military budget cuts)

Image with one graphic, well over 1000 words. Most Equal, Red Square!!!

Dear Red Square--

All I want for Winter Solstice is a Barrett M82A1. I have been very, very equal this year.

Thank you,

I. Betinov

P.S.: I will leave out a loaf of black bread and bottle of Stoli for you.

Obama_Cannon_Marshmallow_St.jpg
"Hey kid, did your marshmallow make that ceiling stain or is it from the Clinton era?"

Obama_Cannon_Marshm_Nobel.jpg
"Oh no, not my Nobel Peace Prize! What if they ask me to return it?"

Oh SNAP! We could take out the GOP from 100 yards with this!

Too tired to make poster after long day toiling for Kapitalist labor exploiter, but if pleases the Collective, someone should make it with caption:

"Obama's Moon Shot"

President Obama views demonstration of the gun he plans on bringing to the knife fight.

"...so that's how Dick Cheney did it... Get Joe Biden on the phone, I need him to run an "errand"..."

Obama_Cannon_Recoil.jpg
Aaaahhh...The damned thing just recoiled into my testicles...

Good point, and I'm certain that FLATUS keeps them in a tiny silver box, just as a memento of days gone by... one day they'll be made into earrings or keychains for the children...

Red Square wrote:This hasn't been Photoshopped. "
This one has been photoshopped. Poorly. Obama displays his money gun. Think of how many CHILDREN this gun could help.

Ted State wrote:
Red Square wrote:This hasn't been Photoshopped. "
This one has been photoshopped. Poorly. Obama displays his money gun. Think of how many CHILDREN this gun could help.

[Original uncredited (in the spirit of collective achievement, of course) classic image now replaced by Ted State's new, self-aggrandizing version]

Ted State,

You have created a classic, to which you should add a suitable TPC Avatar/Ted-State credit line.

--KOOK

P.S.
Ted State,
See how easily we all backslide into self-aggrandizement? Next thing you know, Pinkie will be whacking us both with her shovel-ready shovel (unless FLOTUS gets to us first with her shovel-- we're all still waiting for that battle between the two titans of the shovel).
Last edited by KOOK on 2/8/2012, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Edited to delete now-obsolete image for which Ted State is now hogging the credit for his own achievement.

KOOK, glad you like it. I switched the original one in my post. For the good of the collective of course.

Fhalkyn wrote:
Red Square wrote:Aaaahhh...The damned thing just recoiled into my testicles...
Comrade Red Square, Czar Obama has Balls of Titanium™. The gun would be ruined if the recoil slammed into them.
Researchers of Obama's magic nuts have already reached a consensus. The science is settled. Any further discussions should be strongly discouraged.

Obama's Nuts And Their Magical Properties

Image Jesse Jackson's nut envy is
understandable once you realize
the power and the magnitude
of Obama's testicles.

The fact that the former Democratic presidential candidate and civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson wanted to cut out some of Barack Obama's nuts for himself was hardly a surprise to anyone familiar with their miraculous properties. For a long time, people from all cultures of America and beyond have sought to incorporate Obama's nuts into their lives, both as objects of beauty and as tools for the body, mind and spirit.

Every Obama's nut is unique with various properties and characteristics and has the ability to induce hope, as well as store, receive, and transmit energy. Other legendary properties include the ability to attract compassion and understanding of the media, reveal the location of other people's money, ward off unwanted inquiries, and prevent drug overdose.

FURTHER EDUCATIONAL READING >>

We have just received an update: more pictures of Obama at Science Fair. See the initial post above.

Comrade Timmy, you have proven that solar power always fails and that we really should be developing exclusively "prole powered" items.

And Facebook suggestions just keep on coming. These are from Comrade Logan:

Obama_Cannon_Churchill.jpg
Obama_Cannon_Colonoscopies.jpg
Obama_Cannon_Mexico.jpg

"Operating a weapon like this is above my pay grade."

What isn't? JK

Obama primes his new "green" erection vacuum pump. Note the new white spring-loaded contraceptive device below the pump.

"Iran will know we're serious about stopping their nuclear program NOW!"

"Russia has invaded Georgia? Quick! Send 5000 of these things to Atlanta!"

Dear Leader in actual video : So , what do you use it for ?

Smart ass inventor kid : Well ... I bet you could use it to ..
TAKE DOWN A CARTEL .

P-cubeAircannon.jpg
Forgive me comrades for not sharing the fruit of my labor equally.Nav's Waterdawg.(Batteries not included)