Carpetbaggers 37.jpg

It's not unusual to lose ALL with hordes of us
It's not unusual to be KILLED by most of us
But Christians must be crucified NOW by all of us
It's not unusual to SEE sand fly
You'll wanna die

It's not unusual — we'll INVADE at anytime
Cause when we see churches — hear their bells — it's such a crime
If you think we would WANT to be loved by Western Civ…
It's not unusual — won't HAPPEN any day — no MATTER how you PRAY
You'll find we MURDER all the time

Love will NEVER do — ALLAH says it's true!
Why, we're just CRAZY all the time!

[ here come the hordes of ultimate carpetbaggers ]

It's not unusual — we are MAD with everyone
It's not unusual — we will HUNT down anyone
Don't hold your breath to find that we've CHANGED at anytime
It's not unusual to find that you're all DEAD men too!
Whoa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Whoa-ha-ha-ha! Whoa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Whoa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Whoa-ha-ha-ha! Whoa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

We hate the ring of the bells as we pass by your church yard
We hate the sickening smells of your infidel foods
So says my IMAM
As we deceive you, watch as we take over your land

My my my Sharia
My my my Sharia
You can't see, our law takes your liberty
You'll be caught like a slave and never be free

Now comes the day when we'll get our way and we've been waiting
We've crossed your land to kill and now we stand at your door
You stand there watching
I felt the knife in my hand and then your head rolled

My my my Sharia
So before we come to break down your door
Just give us sharia and then we will take so much more

You stand there watching
I felt the knife in my hand and then your head rolled

My my my Sharia
My my my Sharia
So before we come to break down your door

I salute you dear Comrade Groucho Marxist. Your rendition has made me swoon so, that I almost lost my head! ;) May I say, excellent and you have brought a smile to my face. (But don't tell the guards!)

Forgive me, Komrades for my three week absence. Three weeks ago, I was sent to the People's Dept of Cardiac Refurbishment after manifesting "unequal cardiac outcomes" during my daily truncheon beatings from the guards. Basically, I would complain of chest pains and feelings of exhaustion after being hit on the spine!

So, I was sent to the People's Dept of Cardiac Imagining where it was discovered that, due to my former decadent, swinishly capitalistic lifestyle I had managed to block several of my cardiac arteries with cholesterol. Two weeks ago, several of my diseased, capitalistic arteries were replaced by pure collectivist vessels

I am now progressing in a satisfactory manner back to Cardiac Equality. I am currently able to sustain half of a truncheon session without ill effects on my BP and heart rate. It's all carefully monitored. And I must say the food is excellent here. I'm always finding one or two potato peels in my beet soup. My hooliganistic abilities are not quite recovered yet, but I can detect several possible additions here

PROGG OFF: I really did have open heart surgery October 9th and am recovering well. For example, the other day, I walked out my front door and almost reached the sidewalk in front of my house. (Actually, I've already walked around my neighborhood)

PROGG BACK ON: Once my Muse is back to full hooliganistic equality, I see a few possibilities here -- "What's New, Infidel?" or "She's a Dhimmi" -- perhaps in reference to Angela Merkel.

If other comrades in our merry company wish to do these titles, feel free to do so. It may take a week or so for full Muse recovery

Always a joy to parody the the subtle and sensitive stylings of the People's Troglodyte, Tom Jones

My dear, dear, Comrade Callmelennie~~~

Your absence has been noted and missed. Why am I reminded immediately of the dashing Errol Flynn in a sword fight? I have no idea, but there you have it. In no time at all you will be back in all of your swishingly (not swinish at all!) swashbuckling ways! You have merely slipped on and errant rock...

Take care, my Comrade. I am so glad you will live to duel again!

PROGG STILL ON: Speaking of swashbuckling, Komradina, that truly and well describes one of my nurses from the Dept of Ambulatory Equality, who was such a completely equal factor in my recovery

Many was the time I was inspired to get on my feet and give that extra effort by her stirring exhortations, such as -- "Forward! Into the hall!" and "One more step for The Collective; one more for The Leader!" and "That's one small step for a comrade, one giant step for Equality of Ambulatory Outcomes."

Truly, I dont where I would be now without her!!!