Melania's shoes now on our 'Molon Labe' T-shirts!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Melania_Molon_Labe_Ad_600.jpg[/img]

This image first appeared on another thread, Melania Trump denounced by Vogue fashion editor. Due to an overwhelming positive response on social media, we have set up T-shirts with this design for online purchase. Customers have the ability to change shirt styles and colors, but please choose the lighter ones because the grays in the picture may not work well against darker backgrounds. Click on any of these stores.

Q: Why three online stores?

A: Our designs are often being censored and removed by corporate SJWs, so the more stores we have, the bigger the fighting chance for some of these designs to survive the SJW purges.

Q: What does this picture mean?

A: Some comments on FB and Twitter show that not everyone gets the humor. At the risk of ruining the joke by explaining it, here's a blanket clarification.

Remember the 300 Spartans? When Xerxes, king of Persia, demanded that the Spartans surrender their weapons, King Leonidas responded, "Come and take them" ("μολὼν λαβέ" in Greek), meaning that Xerxes could only pry them from his cold, dead hands - but at a high cost to the Persian army.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Molon_Labe_Greek.jpg[/img]
Today these words have become an unofficial slogan for the defenders of the 2nd Amendment - both the Greek and the English versions.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Molon_Labe_Limo.jpg[/img]
In a comical twist, after the fake news media trashed Melania Trump for wearing stilettos on a flight to Texas during Hurricane Harvey, she stubbornly wore the same stilettos on her second trip, showing her spirit of a fighter. It's as if she was saying, "In your face, fake news media! You can only pry them from my cold, dead feet!"

[img]/images/various_uploads/Melania_Stilettos.jpg[/img]

Q: Why are all these T-shirts made for women and none for men?

A: That's sexist!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Molon_Labe_Shirt_Model.jpg[/img]

This was another candidate for a T-shirt but we decided it wasn't clear enough.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Melania_Shoes_Molon_Labe2.png[/img]

Comrade Putout wrote:.
ЛОЛ! Except I'm also wheezing. Brilliant.

Thank you, Most Equal Comrade Red Square! You have once again proved you listen to the voices of the less equal, and your design is brilliant.
I now have a reason to anticipate my pitiful pittance of a paycheck from the Evil Capitalist who employs me.
So many styles and such variety, I am hard pressed to choose!
Counting the days, your Comradelately

And the amazing thing, Comradelately, is that all of those voices are inside his head! (Don't worry. Right now they're all saying, "not yet...not yet....")

Already Spreadshirt (HQ in Boston) has rejected this design. That's why we need three stores.

In the meantime, someone named Mike Rilling has removed the People's Cube stamp from our picture and slapped his own, right in the middle of it. This picture was found on the interwebs and sent to me by our most vigilant Comrade Whoopie.

If you know who this Mike Rilling is, please let him know that stealing and claiming credit for other people's work is not cool, at least not until we've arrived in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

I'm also posting this on a related thread here - https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 19682.html

The stolen pic was found today on Pookie's Toons:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.p ... 969.0.html

And I found this Mike Rilling person here:
https://me.me/i/mike-rilling-if-women-n ... s-12912497

*The big red guy just informed me that he contacted Pookie so the pic may have been removed by now or replaced with the original graphic bearing the official People's™ brand.

Mr. The Square. Thanks for explaining for me the meaning of Molon Labe. At first I thought it meant that there a Mole on, well, you know. I would have been very happy to have had the opportunity to look into this most sensitive and delicate of issues for the first lady. Am now disappointed and will turn my car around and go back home to order a new article of facist clothing for my lovely bride.
P.S. Mr. The Square, I do hope you have the good taste to not mention this to my wife. She sometimes over cooks to potatoes much to my dismay, but, with such a knowledge I would fear for my life as I currently know it, if you know what I mean. I thank you in advance for this courtesy.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The stolen pic was found today on Pookie's Toons:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.p ... 969.0.html

And I found this Mike Rilling person here:
https://me.me/i/mike-rilling-if-women-n ... s-12912497

*The big red guy just informed me that he contacted Pookie so the pic may have been removed by now or replaced with the original graphic bearing the official People's™ brand.
I know Pookie because he sometimes adds the Cube pictures to his daily online collections, always giving us credits and links. So I emailed him about it and he quickly replaced the stolen picture with this one, and asked me to look again:

I have received my tee, Comrade Red Square, and love it. I am planning on wearing it to the never ending protest in Portlandia during my trip next week.
I am sure the Northwest Division of Antifa has a sense of humor, despite all rumors to the contrary.