Hillary Clarifies remarks on who gives out jobs

At a campaign rally for Martha Coakley (candidate for Governor of Massachussetts) on Monday, October 27, 2014, Hillary Clinton condemned "trickle down" by saying, "Don't let anybody tell you that corporations and businesses created jobs."

But the political firestorm over such remarks caused her to promptly and adroitly issue a clarification on Tuesday, October 28, 2014:

In clarifying her initial comments, Hillary said:

Don't swallow all that 'trickle down' - bosses don't give out 'jobs', interns do.

--KOOK

Hillary just loves all that "trickle down" stuff. Especially from Uma Abedin. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Good thing she doesn't swallow, might get one of them STD's!

The reason I say she doesn't swallow has nothing to do with Uma, or Hillary's penchant for Dykes, I don't care about that. What I do care about is that she is a proven liar, even by the guy who was her supervisor on the Nixon thing. She hid documents and has continued to do so since the 70's.

I remember way back in the 70's when they had subway graffiti that said, "I got my job in "The New York Times."

It was the butt of jokes, even then.