Encouraging Signs In The Alaskan People's Republic

I was taking Yogi, the People's Dog on a walk through the Anchorage University Lake People's Dog Park when I came upon this erratic that had been marked by some of our darling progressive youth.

Progress in Anchorage.JPG

I was impressed by their stenciling ability and the way they worked the word "PEACE" into the Hammer and Sickle theme. I am unsure as to the meaning of the Dark Knight and his role in the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. He appears to be looking adoringly at the peaceful Hammer and Sickle, but what is that person in front of him doing? Sometimes political imagery confuses me.

In any case, the youth are leading the way in the People's Alaskan Republic to the Glorious World of Next Tuesday! Forward!

Spreading the Current Truth with a trowel,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:I am unsure as to the meaning of the Dark Knight and his role in the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. He appears to be looking adoringly at the peaceful Hammer and Sickle, but what is that person in front of him doing?

Perhaps this may help explain the Dark Knight's role in next Tuesday.

dk.jpg

are we not men.jpg
It is a validation the invincible cadre of the masses is comprised of simple men standing shoulder to shoulder for the Greater Good™. Kollektively we are the mighty knight championing the revolutionary upsurge of the proletariat. For peace and progress we stand as one.

Comrade Salmon,

The Masked Crusader has brought his bat-pole in for routine servicing. The hammer and sickle merely indicate that maintenance is provided without charge by State workers. BTW: Did Yogi make a contribution to the artwork?

Komrad Kaptian,

Why yes. Yogi, the People's Pooch, did liberally christen the rock in what I can only interpret as K-9 approval. The erratic was infused with a golden glow. Thanks for asking.

The Current Truth Shall Overcome!

Red Salmon

Biff Henderson said Batman wrote:Are we not men?

We are Devo. It is the Litany of the Law.