Obama finds plot of land for palace

[img]/images/Obama_Lost_Island.jpg[/img]

Rumors swirl around sale of Waimanalo estate: buyer of multi-million dollar 'Magnum P.I.' home has connection to President Obama

Now to rush out the rumors and get the truth out. No! Not the part that Dear Leader faked his status as a descendant of slaves for scholarships. Not that other one which he has a torture chamber under the white house for his dissents. My gosh you people! Those will come in due time. It is all about the plot of land bestowed upon him for his 10th anniversary as leader. Now! Now! Nothing is too early for Dear Leader.

He will receive the big island of Hawaii. Yes, it is too small for the likes of a great leader. We might add more land or rather land is always added automatically to show his growing influence in the world. He will be toasty by the pahoehoe or 'a 'a depending on what he feels at the time. He has 360 ocean front property with some sandy beaches. Who would not want that?

It is great to have Dear Leader with us.

Forward!

I guess one more pile of kukai moa won't make a major difference in the problem.

Lev Termen wrote:I guess one more pile of kukai moa won't make a major difference in the problem.

He can have all the poi he wants or was it, dogs?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:He can have all the poi he wants or was it, dogs?

"... The (vegan) dogs themselves were said to be incredibly sluggish and stupid.''

I think Dear Leader and the First Heffer have found a place where they can feel at home!

heffer.jpg

Red Square wrote:
Fantasy_Island.jpg

Great picture Comrade Square!