Flyers For Anti-Iran Rallies in New York On Sept. 22 & 25

A few days ago we were contacted to make a flyer for the next week's two rallies protesting Ahmadinejad's visit to New York and his appeasers in the West. Since then the Sept. 22 rally at the UN has grown famous thanks to the organizers' decision to disinvite Sarah Palin under pressure from the Democrat leadership and its proxies among the leftist Jewish groups, whom Pamela Geller called Jewicidals. So we made two different flyers. The one for the Sept. 22 rally has Sarah Palin with a taped mouth, and the flyer for the Sept. 25 rally (that still keeps the invitation to Palin open) has all the relevant info. See below.

WHEN: Thursday Sept. 25, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
PLAN EXTRA TRAVEL TIME because the large number of attendees will affect traffic near the event.

WHERE: Across the street from the Grand Hyatt Hotel East 42nd St, near Lexington Ave and Grand Central Station, New York City, NY.

WHO: Over 25 organizations participating, more are joining hourly. People coming from across the country. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has been invited to speak, along with many other civic and religious leaders and politicians, Democrats and Republicans - all faiths, all political affiliations.

PURPOSE: Join our interfaith rally to counter these "religious" leaders' negotiations with Ahmadinejad -- to protest Ahmadinejad's presence at the United Nations -- and to oppose Iran's nuclear weapons program and outrageous threats against the USA and America's ally, Israel.

THE FACTS: Some Western "religious leaders" are about to betray their brethren across all religions, parties, and countries by "honoring" the tyrannical regime of Ahmadinejad and the Iranian mullahs with dinner and "dialogue." Their names are The American Friends Service Committee, Mennonite Central Committee, Quaker UN Office, Religions for Peace, and the World Council of Churches-UN Liaison Office. Other organizations, political leaders and media have also been invited to appease the Islamic leaders who have turned Iran into a terrorist state.

Send a message to the Mullahs in Iran! Join us September 25!
For more information, go to www.925rally.org

UPDATE:

I made another flyer for the rally's organizers, which I didn't have time to post before:

Red Squirrel took pictures of the 9-25 rally and posted them on her other blog -

The “silent” majority no more!

Let me translate Betty's leetspeak:

W007 = WOOT = hurray

Etymological theories vary, but I like the apocryphal version below because it fits.

WOOT = we owned (the) other team.

Reichfuhrer SS Hit H. Ead
ACHTUNG! VE HAVE A SABOTUER! ALERT ZHE GHESTAPHO UND KGB!

I apologize for zhe gap in pozting, Komerad Khairperson Fuhrer Obama, az I waz getting together zhe SS to try to kill zhe Kapitalist Liar Bela Karolyi for exposingk zhe attemptz by zhe great Khinese Peoplez Republik to grant a young teen her birthday vish. Unfortunately, zhat did not end vell. But, anyvay, vhe hav found A NEST OV TREASON IN ZHE PEOPLE'Z KUBE! Some Zionistz hav been spreadink propaganda targetink our Persian ally. I promise, Herr Obama, zhat vhe vill dedikate a unit of zhe Ghestapho to aid in unkoverink ze traitorz.

PZ: We hav learned that Komrad Khairperson Fuhrer Obama haz rezorted to tozzing people under a buz in order to eliminate inkonvenient pests. May I humbly suggest to Komrad Khairperson Fuhrer Obama zhat tozzing people under buzes iz an ineffective vay to eliminate inkonvenient individualz.

You may be interested zhat ve, during ze Sekond Great Var, aktually konducted a study about zhis sort of problem, and ve developed a solution during a konference at Vannzee. Vhe still hav several Gaz chamberez availible zat ve kould zend at your dizkretion. Unused for zixty yearz, vell-maintained, very reliable, und extremely efficient.

If you vant zhem, or if you need any ozher help, pleaze let us know.

HEIL OBAMA!

Sincerely,

Reichfuhrer SS Hit H. Ead

Woah... when was your last post? I don't think my memory is that long.

Good to see you back after all these years.

Ah, Master Pain. I have not seen a post from you in quite a while. I thought you were gone. How fortunate that I'm wrong.

I guess they want to silence their supporters, too?

--

Guardian of Pravda wrote:Silence all then none can dissent.

no man, no problem, eh GOP? (or in this case, no woman, no problem)

AbecedariusRex wrote:
Guardian of Pravda wrote:Silence all then none can dissent.

no man, no problem, eh GOP? (or in this case, no woman, no problem)

or to quote Comrade Bob Marley "No woman, no cry."

Image ---looks pretty damn familiar, yes?-----

Guardian of Pravda wrote:Quien es GOP?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nslEtpgcSXw&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do you think it would have been different if imPaili'n had been banned first instead of our many titted empress?

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...... may Allah's blessings be upon you.

This man is loved by all innocent victims of the capitalist empire. His depth and wisdom are sought so, that he is humbled to travel even to the bowels of the enemy. His kind words of peace and tolerance are soothing. "Wipe Israel off the map!" he said, and "Death to Amerika!" Beautiful words indeed. One could not wish for a kinder or wiser soldier of Islam. It is well known the intentions of Ahminajihad. 'World Order', the dream of all fascists peace loving peoples. Glory be to Allah for the last day is near. Verily, Mr. Ahminajihad will hasten this glorious day.

https://www.amilimani.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=2

Quien es ese hombre? No Sabe. Es possible Biden? No No. Es possible la Muslim?
No no.
Quien sabe?
Está eso usted?

Sheik Abu Moham wrote:President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...... may Allah's blessings be upon you.

This man is loved by all innocent victims of the capitalist empire. His depth and wisdom are sought so, that he is humbled to travel even to the bowels of the enemy. His kind words of peace and tolerance are soothing. "Wipe Israel off the map!" he said, and "Death to Amerika!" Beautiful words indeed. One could not wish for a kinder or wiser soldier of Allah. It is well known the intentions of Ahminajihad. 'World Order', the dream of all fascists peace loving peoples. Glory be to Allah for the last day is near. Verily, Mr. Ahminajihad will hasten this glorious day.

http://www.amilimani.com/index.php?opti ... 9&Itemid=2
Amanutjob, piss be upon him, is a perfect role model for the new demagogue leader of the glorious Sun Party.

Guardian of Pravda wrote:Quien es ese hombre? No Sabe. Es possible Biden? No No. Es possible la Muslim?
No no.
Quien sabe?
Está eso usted?

Na. Only on the weekends. I think it's actually Hillary.

Si. Possible. Er Da. AHE has many faces although non believers claim only two.

Ivan Betinov wrote:What, no Episcopalians?
Oh No! I'm an Episcopalian! Does this mean I can't attend? Please, contact me soon...I know that this religion thing is bad, bad
but I haven't been indoctrinated yet...soon I hope...POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Relax, Prole. I too am an Episcopalian...as it has evolved here in the US over the past decade it has become the perfect pseudo-religion for the properly progressive. The last national convention transformed it into little more than a political action committee, but maintained the fiction that it is a tax-exempt religious institution.

And I haven't been to an Episcopal mass since. I miss it -- the tradition, the glorious music of the Refomation and the Great Awakening, the deep sense of true communion that a high mass held for me -- but I can't be a part of it any more.

Dittos- Ivan Bettinov- I feel the same way

UPDATE:

I made another flyer for the rally's organizers, which I didn't have time to post before (added it to the original post).

In addition, Red Squirrel posted pictures of the 9-25 rally on her other blog -

The “silent” majority no more!

<br>Image

Ivan Betinov wrote:Relax, Prole. I too am an Episcopalian...as it has evolved here in the US over the past decade it has become the perfect pseudo-religion for the properly progressive. The last national convention transformed it into little more than a political action committee
Amen brother Ivan! Same here down under (Church of England as it is still known here). The social justice gospel is the only thing keeping the whole church from needing life support. Here in Melbourne, theArch Bish channeled Al Gore. Then of course there's the major Episcopalian role in the World Council of Churches Bleeding Hearts For Palestine.
<br>And who is this wanker?? Is he from the USSA?

Red Square wrote:Let me translate Betty's leetspeak:

W007 = WOOT = hurray

Etymological theories vary, but I like the apocryphal version below because it fits.

WOOT = we owned (the) other team.

A more canonical version: An exclamation of pleasure when a haxor breaks into the root directory of a server as in "Woo! Root directory!" Later adopted by gamerz as an exclamation of joy over winning a game, beating another team, and/or killing another player.