Mr Snuggle Bunny's 5 Year Plan 3

Mr. Snuggle Bunny sends us this to remind us why we love him.

Yay! More snuggle Bunny stuff. Funny as always. Time for linky e-mails....

Well done, Comrade Snuggle Bunny!

One could expand on this, and someone with more politically correct artistic skills than I should exploit these:

1. The Obamamatic (apologies to Ron Popeil) -- solves all international crises. It automatically disavows anything President Obama might say about another nation in a private facsimile to that nation's capital or nearest embassy.

2. The Obama-Easy Button -- pressing it results in a unilateral air strike against the sovereign territory of an ally of President Obama's choice, select 1 for the UK, select 2 for Canada, ....

3. Appeasamint -- get that awful taste of victory out of your mouth .. makes surrender go down easily.

Mr. Snugglebunny thanks all of you for attention and is asking me to make the following announcement:

Mr. Snugglebunny wrote:Congratulations to the General Secretary on his expansion of the proliteriat masses. I am confident this child will grow strong and proud to go on to be unanimously elected successor to the General Secretary in free and open elections. In honor of this occasion I will purchase carbon credits to offset the--urm--"emissions" generated by this little bundle of revolutionary goodness.

Red Square wrote:Mr. Snugglebunny thanks all of you for attention and is asking me to make the following announcement:

Mr. Snugglebunny wrote:Congratulations to the General Secretary on his expansion of the proliteriat masses. I am confident this child will grow strong and proud to go on to be unanimously elected successor to the General Secretary in free and open elections. In honor of this occasion I will purchase carbon credits to offset the--urm--"emissions" generated by this little bundle of revolutionary goodness.
Well Done COmrade the Poeple are proud of your Work