Brian Williams and Hillary Clinton from the War Zone

Brian Williams's interview with Hillary Rodham Clinton was a rare, epic meeting of two hardened warriors.

But while it's true that Brian Williams has an excellent action hero resume, Hillary's heroic experiences beat his by a wide margin. To wit:

Hillary's Heroics:

• Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She said she was in bed watching it on TV, but we know better.)
  • Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. Hillary Clinton climbed Mt Everest first. )
  • She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp. The snipers were very sly and were not filmed.)
  • She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn't cover the market back then. She does not wish to publish her clairvoyance talent.)

More Hillary Facts:

• She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
  • She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
  • Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
  • She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
  • She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
  • She opposed NAFTA at the time.
  • She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
  • She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
  • She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
  • The billing records showed up on their own.
  • She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
  • She was always a Yankees fan.
  • She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
  • She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

I'm getting thrills up my leg thinking about Komrade Secretary Hillaria Clintonisk's ability to conflate, and I must admit that I almost soiled my pants like komrade trashmouth. This means, I'm "Ready For Hillary" in 2016! Are you, komrades?

Brian Williams, the best Amerikkan we can ask for.

Hillary Clinton dodges alien sniper fire on the moon

Hillary ready to the moon for cube.jpg

DID YOU KNOW THAT...?

Hillary Clinton is the subject of the following books and publications:
  • "The Mars Trilogy" by Kim Stanley Robinson
  • "Roadside America: Giants and other weird stuff along America's roads"
  • "Hillary Clinton, Modern-Day Sex Symbol"
  • "Hillary Clinton at Microsoft" as a Support Knowledge Base article
  • "The Story of Hill and Bill" with Hillary dress-up game. Great resource for educators.

Miscellaneous Hillary Trivia:
  • Hillary wrote "Stairway to Heaven" and many other popular songs of the 60s and 70s.
  • On moonless nights Hillary puts on a Ninja costume and goes out to help the people, by taking away from the rich and giving to the poor.
  • Everything that Hillary touches becomes a registered Democrat voter.
  • When Hillary was younger she used to baby-sit children of Mexican day laborers. All of those children later became Nobel Prize laureates.
  • Once Hillary invented a car that ran on 100% proof pixie juice and emitted oxygen combined with Omega-3 vitamins and minerals. It was stolen by oil companies and buried under 30 feet of concrete underneath a suburban Wal-Mart.
  • Hillary remembers every common American's name and social security number.
  • Every time Hillary speaks about universal healthcare, the risk of cardiovascular diseases falls by 58%, and the risk of cancer falls by 60% nationwide.
  • Every time Hillary smiles, a new abortion clinic opens its doors in America.
  • When Hillary cackles, terminally ill patients become Democrat voters.
  • When Hillary stomps her foot in rage, Iran suffers an earthquake and Indonesia is flooded with tsunami.
  • Saying Hillary's name 50 times in a row increases the Common Good in the universe by 0.1 percent.
  • In the movies, Hillary's part is usually played by her twin brother Chuck Norris.

See more here -

Hillary Clinton: America's Favorite Folk Hero

Red Square wrote:DID YOU KNOW THAT...?

Saying Hillary's name 50 times in a row increases the Common Good in the universe by 0.1 percent.

Da. I stood in line with other peasants at one of her book signings. Due to a regular diet of sawdust laden bread rations on the kollective farm, I had been suffering from konstipation and hemorrhoids. When I finally got to the head of the line, I leaped to the floor and touched the hem of komrade Hillaria's pantsuit. I was immediately healed! I had to throw away my bloody, soiled underwear, though. Komrades, I must say, "I'm Ready for Hillary!" She is more powerful than Rasputin!

Bosnia was not the first time Hillary had been under sniper fire.

jackal.jpg