Crafting World Joins March Floorward Into The GWONT

Komrades,

I am so excited to report floorward progress and new inroads are happening in the world of crafting.

With the discovery of Pinterest shadow banning conservatives, new crafting sites are coming forward to join the cause. We now have RAVELRY banning ANY AND ALL PRO-EVIL DRUMPF CONVERSATION on their site.

A Popular Knitting Website Banned Posts Supporting Donald Trump, Accusing Him Of "Open White Supremacy"

These witty knitters (AKA knitwits) have moved knitting and crocheting from a simple hobby to a MOVEMENT.

I have just joined and 'cast on' my needle in the Madame Defarge knitting group. Knitting is not my strong suit but I can 'knit one and purl two' for the cause. I'm that committed.

Don't forget to check out the YouTube series 'What Would Madame Defarge Knit'.

CIZ, !!

What GWONTphoria as CONVERSATION at 'quiltin' bees' is dictated. Better yet, absolute silence. Stick to your knitting...comrades don't have TIME to chat while knitting one and purling two in our floorward march to the sea.

Jackalopelipsky has for decades maintained licensed membership in the Madame Defarge Knitting KKKLub. Let's get together and compare scarves, CIZ.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

That's it, comrades.
The beginning of the end of Trumputler.

Sits, sulky, at the Resolute Desk. Cries for icecream. Three(!) scoops!
And now, maybe, just to prop up his sore ego, he will nuke Khamenei after all.

P.S.
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Knitting is not my strong suit but I can 'knit one and purl two' for the cause ...
Komradette Clara - no black/brown/yellow yarn (appropriation!).

(... and under no - never! ever! - circumstances, orange!)___

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:That's it, comrades.
The beginning of the end of Trumputler.

Sits, sulky, at the Resolute Desk. Cries for icecream. Three(!) scoops!
And now, maybe, just to prop up his sore ego, he will nuke Khamenei after all.

Yeah...look who's cryin' NOW! !!!

Wondering Why Trump Changed His Mind About Bombing Iran? You Are Not Alone.

Comrades of the Madame Dufarge Knitting KKKLub start your scarves now! Hurry as our time is Ltd. and the trumputlers running our "quilting bee" conversations start eliminating COLORS! !!!!

Ifffnnss...we aint got no colors...then we ain't got no Rambaldi Manuscript Map Cartography to record the pattern destination...Knit Comrades KNIT...no time for conversation! Knit!!

FLOORWARD!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:P.S. Komradette Clara - no black/brown/yellow yarn (appropriation!).

(... and under no - never! ever! - circumstances, orange!)___

I'm afraid I'm going to have to go over your head G.D. My Madame Defarge Knitting Circle is DEMANDING the kulturely korreck kolors to make these little pin cushions.

download.jpg

Remember G.D., it's hard to find a safe space at the knitting circle when you show up empty handed. Hey, why don't you show up with your battering ram statues? That ought to at least run off half of them before they eat everything in the house.

jackalopelipsky wrote: Jackalopelipsky has for decades maintained licensed membership in the Madame Defarge Knitting KKKLub. Let's get together and compare scarves, CIZ.

That sounds great! Everyone in the group is trying to recover from anxiety brought on by TDS. So much komraldery you almost can't stand it. It will be so much fun. I will be making the scarf featured at the 1:05 mark. I can't wait to compare!

CIZ,

That little Trumputler pin cushion is almost as cute as Margaret's NEW Tactile Nuke Dolls.

The scarf at 1:05 mark is so envogue...showing up in all the KKKorrect places...very hip...and very now. Production quotas must be attained! And those quotas will NEVER be met if Genosse shows up with his Trumputler sized battering ram.

Even a knitting opera for us to watch while KNITTING scarves for the Floorward March to the Sea.

Jackalopelipsky

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... DEMANDING the kulturely korreck kolors to make these little pin cushions ...
Ha! Proof! Genius of Knit!

Trump = Hitler!

P.S.
Those round "things" (which Komrade Craptek would no doubt call "nuts"): Trumpriapism?

A hat for an anti-establishment rebel.

D9w-x-8U4AATPhy.jpg

Can we call the smart anti-Trump people from the knitting website "knitwits"?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Trump = Hitler!

P.S.
Those round "things" (which Komrade Craptek would no doubt call "nuts"): Trumpriapism?

Never fear, G.D. and Komrade Direktor, there's plenty of room at the Hotel Defarge Madame Defarge Knitting Circle for the menfolk. OR we could bring our 'Circle of Knitting Power' to Tractor Barn #2 for a therapy knitting session.

We are releasing our recruiting film and expect the menfolk of the kollective to be so inspired we will see you at the next gathering........

(Don't make us bring our next gathering to you.)

At next weeks circle meeting we have the instructions to an exciting project for our (fill in the blank) __________ identifying members.

Mystery item No. 1

Red Square wrote:Can we call the smart anti-Trump people from the knitting website "knitwits"?

I don't know Komrade Direktor.....they're a nasty ill tempered lot and armed with knitting needles. I'll have to request a vote on it. I can't even tell which ones are PMSing anymore. Do you have any bags of chocolate you can arm me with before I ask?

Respectfully requesting,

CIZ

P.S. And they have a guillotine.

And who is better to model knit Trump hats than Derek Zoolander?

Ben_Stiller_Trump_Hat.jpg
Trump and Melania have a thing or two to say about this.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... expect the menfolk of the kollective to be so inspired we will see you at the next gathering.....
(ahem - what's that, Komrades Phallocrators? casting doublepluscouch??)

Mystery item No. 2

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... expect the menfolk of the kollective to be so inspired we will see you at the next gathering.....
(ahem - what's that, Komrades Phallocrators? casting doublepluscouch??)

Mystery item No. 2

Great Balls of Stalin, Genosse Dummkopf! but that mystery item is EXACTLY the kind of knitwittery believing Trumputler has balls maybe even bigger than Stalin that the RAVELRY website is trying to eliminate in the name of civility!

Jackalopelipsky is shocked...shocked...to find this going on in the gambling backroom of RAVELRY's knitting circle.And here you are posting such CONTRAbanned on the PlanetWideWeb! Sure...Supreme Director can post Derek Zoolander sporting Trump knit caps...he's Supreme Director and Red Square.

But you, Genosse Dummkopf went too far...finding mystery item with even more testicular force of manspreading Trumputler than Supreme Director and Derek Zoolander - male model god. ????

btw...did the photo also come with knitting cartography plans?? Clara and Jackalopelipsky may take a break from knitting our Madame Dufarge scarves and create some of our own. That little red MAGA hat is just too cute!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:... did the photo also come with knitting cartography plans? ...
Nope.
So, I tried using my personal cartography..... _(no, no further questions.. zip, nada, zilch!)