Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

EPA Propaganda Contest

The EPA is sponsoring a propaganda contest, unfortunately video is the only accepted medium. I don't do video because a picture is worth a thousand words and I never have more than that to say. So here is my invalid entry, with apologies to The Residents.

I FEEL THE LOVE; I FEEL THE LOVE! Governments big, slimy fingers around my neck with ever so much benevolence! That big, cold eye, watching, starring, always following to keep the Collective safte from salt and Krispy Kremes!
I think I have a tear.............

Yo, thread merge: Let Your Voice Be Heard

Perhaps we can all collaborate--group-think--to a consensus--opening with Superkommissar Maksim's nice graphic morphing into an old Soviet trial/firing squad into smiling Uncle Joe waving finally morphing into our great Olly Leader's concerned visage with the middle finger.

Image I think a video of wind turbines marching in lock-step through Red Square would get the party started.

How about Al Gore standing review in front of a parade of wind mills, solar panels, etc.. much like pics of Stalin standing review in front of a parade of military equipment

OR how 'bout a pic of a Teabagger who just dropped the soap in front of Obama, Gore, and a windmill with the appropriate appendages? NSFW or not, that would be freaking hilarious!

Comrade Pulloskies, you mentioned Krispy Kreme.

This gave me the lovely image of the Goracle with his eyes blazing red, a look of anger on his face, standing in front of a plate full of donuts and shouting: "Don't you know donuts are evil? They use oil, and too much energy to cook, and contribute to global warming!" Now that would certainly scare me into believing that Al Gore is a greedy, scheming nut job who would love to gorge on a plateful of donuts when no one was watching we had better do something before it's too late.

I've always wanted to remake this Disney classic as a jab at the EPA and people like Al Gore. Chicken Little should be a caricature of Al Gore because he "looks nice and stupid" as the wolf says and the EPA would be the fox:

Gosh darn it! Videos don't want to embed anymore.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Pulloskies, you mentioned Krispy Kreme.

This gave me the lovely image of the Goracle with his eyes blazing red, a look of anger on his face, standing in front of a plate full of donuts and shouting: "Don't you know donuts are evil? They use oil, and too much energy to cook, and contribute to global warming!" Now that would certainly scare me into believing that Al Gore is a greedy, scheming nut job who would love to gorge on a plateful of donuts when no one was watching we had better do something before it's too late.

You are right correct to think of Goracle - blazing eye and bulging belly, full of KK's (and I do not mean 'krazy konservatives). You can see this evil one . . . . ooooh, he needs to be consumed and destroyed!

Yes. Especially since it's a whitey donut, symbol of evil whitey oppression over the rest of us.

I think a video depicting wind turbines covering Comrade Peloski's district of Marin County would make a very effective and convincing video with a voice over of: See how beautiful these wind turbines are in Mill Valley, the most progressive town in the United States? Let's cover every neighborhood with wind turbines and beautify the environment."

What a glorious idea, Comrade Leninka! Those most lovely windmills bring a spring to my step (stepping over dead birds [*of which none are roosters] although I have no idea why so many??) every morning and a tune to my heart as a clean the blood off the gulag floors. The rest of Amerika should be allowed such beauty. And for the life of my gulag, I can't understand why the late communist comrade Teddy 'the swimmer' Kennedy disallowed those in HIS district. Quite a mystery, is it not?

oops, there goes another bird. (they leave such a mess behind...)

Leninka and Fraulein, I am seeing good to come from such turbines. They are for also to deadening the birds so all the peoples to get the free foods as Dear Leader wants there to be no more hunger. Nanski is most generous to her Kalifornication peoples by making so much turbines and feeding those of much need.

But this too can to become rioting in places where no turbines to be. Careful planning of turbine placement must to be implemented and so many jobs to be create to pick up dead birds so equal distribution can to happen.

Being they are of much wisdom, Dear Leader/Nanski/Reid threesome have not only to fix energy crisis, but make for job creation and end of world hunger.

Such glorious news to be shouted from rooftop everywhere!

Superkommissar Maksim, you are reminding me that husband is also eye doctor. It look like big eye must to have to see him because eye so clear.

All of a sudden I'm hungry for calamari.

I quasi-semi-denounce Maksim for using a racist blue eyeball. With our Progressive WIC program, hopefully we will soon breed out this recessive gene. But then people with blue eyeballs I think are now a minority, so is it correct to disparage blue eyeballs?

Comrade Laika,

Calamari? Do I detect some aparatchik decadence here? What? When did you attend your last Greek festival? Of course, squid makes for good compliment to spaghetti, but, I just wondered where the idea of calamari entered your little outer space out of this world brain.

Those dead birds look delicious as well, especially if they are prepared by a 5 star restaurant chef.

I am not so sure our comrades in PETA will be so pleased.... they much prefer dead people, who overpopulate and leaves oily messes on ocean waters, than see dear birds. We should learn to stuff our gullets with more beets, beans and bran, should we not? Good for the constitutionals, too. And I fear Comrade Red Rooster would not be so pleased to see dead, dying and dismembered foul comrades!

While this may not be agitprop, it should surely be included in the soon to be mailed Serf Familiarization with Glorious New Energy Ideas ™ brochure....

epa collective climate monitor.jpg

...they may become restless after learning none of the adjustment buttons work! Instead, they supply (for a small donation) information on how you can get your choice of a random Obama sound clip daily to your emial, an autographed Giant Gavel ® from Nancy Pelosi or one year long free membership to Michelle Obama's "Just Move" inner fit forum!

I can't wait!

addendum: Superkommissar Maksim, I have purchased your line of Limited Edition Collectors Plates and Hand Made Key Chain collection. I treasure them all!

What a glorious contraption. Yes, we can never trust the free market to regulate the usage or cost of anything, especially energy. And it's high time our time spent on the internet was also rationed. After all, the percentage of energy usage increases of places like Boulder, CO, are nearly double the rest of the nation, and it can only be explained by the higher number of things like desktop computers, laptops, iPods, and other energy hogs.

I can't wait until armed gov. agents come to my house to install my "smart" thermostat. It will look so nice in my "smart" home, with my "smart" car parked in the driveway and my "smart" gun sitting on the nightstand.

I'll feel like such a smarty pants.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I can't wait until armed gov. agents come to my house to install my "smart" thermostat. It will look so nice in my "smart" home, with my "smart" car parked in the driveway and my "smart" gun sitting on the nightstand.

Image Yo Dawg! Ah always be smart an keep mah gat in mah pants too. Smarty-pants! 'sco Bro.

The real funny thing is that my usual conceal carry holster is a SmartCarry. I keep my peice on my package, like Smarty-Pants.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I can't wait until armed gov. agents come to my house to install my "smart" thermostat. It will look so nice in my "smart" home, with my "smart" car parked in the driveway and my "smart" gun sitting on the nightstand.

We received our gloriously smarter- than- people- meter in the gulag several weeks ago. We stand around for hours, just watching it be smart! Naturally, some reichwingers were most disturbed and complaining, saying they were being "change 5x more than before" and lies like that. They were soon straightened out and informed that was "not possible"... and suddenly, they and their whining, vanished. yeah.
Now I must get to smoothing out the piles of dirt in the gulag yard... such a mess... and so many piles.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Now I must get to smoothing out the piles of dirt in the gulag yard... such a mess... and so many piles.

I feel your pain Fraulein, that's the biggest problem with mass graves, you always have dirt left over. But if you throw the excess dirt away, when the bodies rot and the ground settles you end up with a tell tale depression. Shoveling, shoveling. Always shoveling.

I'm sponsoring a green gulag energy plan in which lazy thought criminals who took the easy way out would have their bodies burned to make steam that would spin turbines to make electricity for the search lights. Now *that* is smart power!

Then, their ashes could be mixed into concrete to build more gulags. Recycle the masses!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:What a glorious idea, Comrade Leninka! Those most lovely windmills bring a spring to my step (stepping over dead birds [*of which none are roosters] although I have no idea why so many??) every morning and a tune to my heart as a clean the blood off the gulag floors. The rest of Amerika should be allowed such beauty. And for the life of my gulag, I can't understand why the late communist comrade Teddy 'the swimmer' Kennedy disallowed those in HIS district. Quite a mystery, is it not?

oops, there goes another bird. (they leave such a mess behind...)

Nothing lovelier to a true progressive than the sight of a bird at the base of a wind turbine. We must all make sacrifices for the Greater Good™.

Yes, Leninka, and if not too damaged, he it could be quite a tasty, nutritious, high protein snack! If PETA gets wind (no pun intended. ha ha) we will have to stay this is just 'collateral damage' and sadly, resuscitation was not successful.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:All of a sudden I'm hungry for calamari.

I quasi-semi-denounce Maksim for using a racist blue eyeball. With our Progressive WIC program, hopefully we will soon breed out this recessive gene. But then people with blue eyeballs I think are now a minority, so is it correct to disparage blue eyeballs?

Of course it's Korrect to disparage! What do you mean that blue eyes are a minority? When the facts do not support us, we simply must ignore the facts! That is the very heart of our prog thinking! Keep worrying about logic and I'll see that the Politburo gives you one hell of a show trial!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Now I must get to smoothing out the piles of dirt in the gulag yard... such a mess... and so many piles.

I feel your pain Fraulein, that's the biggest problem with mass graves, you always have dirt left over. But if you throw the excess dirt away, when the bodies rot and the ground settles you end up with a tell tale depression. Shoveling, shoveling. Always shoveling.

I'm sponsoring a green gulag energy plan in which lazy thought criminals who took the easy way out would have their bodies burned to make steam that would spin turbines to make electricity for the search lights. Now *that* is smart power!

Then, their ashes could be mixed into concrete to build more gulags. Recycle the masses!

The embed video thing didn't work...

Just as I suspected: it's the Residents at fault, not our pure and noble leaders!Image

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Just as I suspected: it's the Residents at fault, not our pure and noble leaders!Image

I've never felt so peeped, looked at or monitored! Giggity! Finally, Obama makes us all safe...