Extinct Lizard 'Obamadon' Discovered at Yale

The ancient asteroid may have eliminated larger, more fit dinosaurs, but it is more progressive to commiserate with smaller creatures, one of whom is the newly discovered lizard named Obamadon.

Historical revisionism of the Cretaceous Period: "asteroid collides with Earth, snakes and lizards hardest hit."

And we here always thought Obamadon was a prog!

[img]/images/Obamadon_Lizard_Description.jpg[/img]

Moochelleodon.jpg
Related to the Obamadon by marriage, the Moochellodon also thrived after the catastrophic asteroid extinction event, primarily - according to scientists - because of its willingness to eat pretty much anything. While favoring exotic crustaceans and southern foods, the Moochellodon aided in the extinction of other species of its time by refusing to let them eat anything but vegetables, saving the more succulent forms of nourishment for itself.

Moochelle.jpg
While many will assume that the Moochellodon got its name from political sources, scientists at Yale's Department of Geology and Geophysics stated that the seemingly obvious correspondence between the lizard's abnormally large buttocks region, as well as the similarities in facial expressions between the lizard and its apparent human counterpart, were simply a coincidence.

That is so racist.......and it's George Bushes fault!

And who can forget another extinct ancient lizard, Gore Vidal...

[img]/images/Gore_Vidal_Dinasaur_Extinct.jpg[/img]

mi
Unlike the previous two such namings (of a fish and of a lichen), which were made by adoring Party-members, this one is a racist mockery!

Todd J. Williams commented on the Cube's Facebook page:

"I hear that they have also discovered the Obamaroach, which survived the Permian and Mesozoic extinctions."

Here comes the Obamaroach entry:

[img]/images/Obamaroach_Description.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Todd J. Williams commented on the Cube's Facebook page:

"I hear that they have also discovered the Obamaroach, which survived the Permian and Mesozoic extinctions."

Here comes the Obamaroach entry:

[img]/images/Obamaroach_Description.jpg[/img]
I find this entry by comrade Todd to be less equal than comrade red square's original post.

Apparently not extinct, merely "evolved."

This is Moochelle outside

MoochSucker.jpg

This is Moochelle inside

SaltVamp.jpg

Any questions?

Presented as a public service by Avoid Evil and the Salt Vampire Society

(Inspired by image provided by R.O.C.K.)

Comrade Redum,

I think you're treading very close to denunciation territory by exposing a little more than we care to know about the MOO-ch. However, your insight will be duly noted.

Does that thing come with a feedbag?

Isn't this Michelle during her workouts?

I always thought Obama was one of these:

lets not forget his mother, Valerie Jarret:

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:Comrade Redum, Does that thing come with a feedbag?
Comrade Bear, excellent question. The Moochelle Within does not need a feedbag. She sucks the life right out of her victims food beasts.

Jíbaro wrote:Isn't this Michelle during her workouts?

No, Comrade Jibaro, the lack of a lamprey-mouth proves that is not Moochelle. And, the lady you imaged is much too pretty to be Moochelle in any case.

But, the 'tude is identical.

I'd like Comrade Maher to be in the room when those creatures fart. Then we'll talk of global smarming.

Comrade Pistov, of course you know Comrade Maher receives power from such creatures. Which helps explain his lovely Proggish prose which wafts fragrantly from his blow-hole sweetly smelling of said flatulence.

Update: Obamadon Spotted at Statue of Liberty --

After identifying the Obamadon on December 11, 2012, scientists lost contact, but on December 14, 2012, they learned from U.S. Park Rangers that the Obamadon had made its way to theStatute of Liberty.

When the Park Rangers asked the scientists for an explanation, they said,
"It's a reptile dysfunction."

KOOK Redistributing Red Square's parodic "Obamadon" artwork at ThePeoplesCube.Com
Last edited by KOOK on 12/16/2012, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: added link to cbs news article re scientists naming extinct species "Obamadon"