Facebook is blocking links and shares coming from the Cube

[img]/images/various_uploads/FB_REMOVES_PCUBE_600.jpg[/img]

Just yesterday I read a story by John Hawkins, How Conservatives Are Being Destroyed by Facebook, Twitter and Google Without Even Realizing It, where he announced that he'd been forced to shut down his Right Wing News website and explained that in today's social media environment, a conservative's chances to get a political website off the ground are infinitesimal.

And this morning, all of a sudden, I received several emails and FB notifications that Facebook wasn't allowing users to post or share the People's Cube links.

Different people, posting different links throughout the day, received this standard response: "We removed this post because it looks like spam and doesn't follow our Community Standards." The user has an option to contest this assumption; then the post is reviewed and usually permitted. Not everyone has the time or patience for this, although some of our readers have obliged and sent me the screenshots.

At some point in the past Facebook had also started to limit the number of shares on our posts, explaining it by a new proportional algorithm. As a result, our traffic had dropped significantly. And now this.

We are being filtered out of existence.

One could say, "forget FacebookGoogleTwitter, we shouldn't have to rely on them anyway!" In an ideal world, absolutely. But in this world, it's like saying "we don't need Amtrak to take a train to another city" because Amtrak has replaced all other intercity train operators.

I'm now writing an article with the working title, "Why and how we must confront and subdue FacebookGoogleTwitter." I'll keep you posted. Below are the promised screenshots. Please describe your own experiences with this.

These came from two different comrades. The first one is the blocking alert and the second one is a comrade's explanation why we should not be blocked.
~
[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_FB_Block_Spam.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_FB_Block_Spam_2_Response.jpg[/img]

This is a familiar notice to ThePeople'sComrade. Perhaps the Facebook algorithm simply identifies "thepeoplescube.com" and a Bitly shortcut would subvert censorship.

Additional hashtags may help . . . #ilovehillary, #obamaisgreat, #trumpisracist

Remember . . . Censorship Promotes Democratic Purity

uh.. uh... uh.... _ uh, renaming? "Keep Up With the Atbashians"?

When it rains it pours. We're now also being blocked by the DoD.

Blocked not because of our silliness, mind you, but because of something they apparently picked up from one of the blacklists shared by social media and the government (or at least the Deep State part of it).

Our reader, who is a U.S. Army officer, has sent us the screenshot below showing that The People's Cube has been blocked by the DoD Enterprise-Level Protection System due to "hate and racism" - a blatantly false label applied by someone on the government payroll, whose salary comes out of our taxes.

I wrote about it on FrontPage and will soon repost it on the Cube.

THE PEOPLE'S CUBE: BLOCKED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_DoD_Cube_Blocked_600.jpg[/img]

In the meantime, while FB is blocking shares and links, it still allows to have discussions on our threads. So here are some comments.

I had a repost of your piece on Soviet psychiatry deleted as Spam yesterday. Objected and they eventually put it back. After saying it had been referred for a review of its conformity to their community standards. No explanation, no apology.

I had a post regarding Obama spying on Trump removed by FB censors last week. I then posted 5 more articles about the same topic from different sources. After which they reinstated my original post.

I'm not getting PC in my newsfeed.

I complained to facebook about the not sharing after my shares didnt show up. Now they have. No way to know if other people see them.

Facebook blocked my PCube posts saying it's “spam!”

I can't add pics to my comment. But I had shared your post and it got flagged as spam. I took screen shots. It went to a human review and was restored. Very suspicious.

I don't recall seeing anything from you in awhile. Under: "Following," I selected "See First." We'll see how it goes.

I've had links from sources such as the New York Times, to stories that were unfavorable to the Democrats (Clinton's) that were flagged the same. I've actually had stories in regards to government data that was, perhaps, unfavorable to leftist ideals, published by and on government sources, tagged the same. It's maddening. It's unconstitutional. And, it should be considered a crime!

Facebook has made me lazy. Once upon a time I went to actual websites. Yours was one of my favorites. While reading real back page news on other websites, I relished your dark humor. It was comforting. As Facebook fails us, I will once again make my own little list of favorite websites, and make the extreme effort to go there. Cheers.

Someone is really bothered by the People's Cube these days. Now YouTube has removed one of our videos after it was flagged. It was a short Russian-made political fantasy about Putin's arrest and trial, which I posted with my own English translation as public service, clearly indicating in the description that it wasn't real news.

I have appealed the removal, let's see what happens. The link will be active for 7 days, and then it depends on the reviewers. The notice under the video says:

We've removed this video because it violates our Community Guidelines. You'll be able to view this video for 7 days from when it was removed. This period allows you to review the content and decide whether you wish to submit an appeal.

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_YouTube_Removal.png[/img]

The People's Cube Welcomes Facebook to our Safe Space.
facebook_safe_space.jpg

Locally.

Good people making sure everyone gets a say and diversity is accepted. Good.

Md. Students Wear ‘We The People' Shirts To Class After Posters Were Banned From Walls

Good people making sure bad people are marginalized and freedom of speech is thrown into the gutters.

Conversations around Confederate flags in Carroll Co. schools continue

Relative to the schools decision to take down the "unity" posters, the gentleman who was the principle there got re allocated to another job somewhere else. Our society is gone.

What you need to do is put up those All Are Welcome Here signs. I see these signs all over the place. It's like putting up mandatory Workers of the world, unite! signs in Soviet shop windows. It's all part of the beautiful tapestry of auto-totalitarianism (as Vaclav Havel said in The Power of the Powerless).

Plant these signs of auto-totality up all over the web-site. A sure sign that you're up to snuff:

Image It would be fun to knock on the door of a house with one of these signs in the front yard with a bunch of friends and test it. Bwahahahaha!!!

Was darf die Satire? Alles. ― Kurt Tucholsky, 16 Satiren / Kapitel 12, 27.01.1919
What is allowed in satire? Everything. ― Kurt Tucholsky, 16 Satires / Chap. 12, January 27, 1919.

While he specified that "Alles" / "Everything" :

"Nirgends verrät sich der Charakterlose schneller als hier (in der Satire), nirgends zeigt sich fixer, was ein gewissenloser Hanswurst ist, einer, der heute den angreift und morgen den."

"Nowhere does the characterless reveal himself faster than here (in satire), nowhere does it show quicker what is a conscienceless buffoon, one who [ad hominem] attacks this one today, and that one tomorrow."

$.$. Halliburton wrote:What you need to do is put up those All Are Welcome Here signs. I see these signs all over the place. It's like putting up mandatory Workers of the world, unite! signs in Soviet shop windows. It's all part of the beautiful tapestry of auto-totalitarianism (as Vaclav Havel said in The Power of the Powerless).

Plant these signs of auto-totality up all over the web-site. A sure sign that you're up to snuff:

Image It would be fun to knock on the door of a house with one of these signs in the front yard with a bunch of friends and test it. Bwahahahaha!!!

In the Great Republic of St Paul MN, I mentioned the irony to my youngling of those signs & 'No Soliciting' stickers on their front doors.....

My DoD insider has checked, and none of the left-wing sites are blocked by their system. But the People's Cube is still blocked for "hate and racism."

ThePeoplesCube.com has been falsely and unfairly maligned and besmirched as a hate group. TPC's tolerance has been demonstrated often and repeatedly over its history. Perhaps the DOD missed TPC's support for the Islamic culture when TPC opened the first ever Burqa Barn Outlet, an outreach to assist, instruct and support those who were less informed in Burqa use. #BurqaBarn #DeathToAmerica #CommunistLove

Trash_Wife_transporter.png
[/url]

Home Depot blocks this glorious site as well.

Three words, Comrade Red Square:

Get on Gab.

smellslikeyoda wrote:Home Depot blocks this glorious site as well.
Welcome to the Cube, smellslikeyoda.

Please clarify if the Home Depot system is also categorizing this site as "hate" and worse? Or is it just blocking it?

Our plans for world domination are progressing as planned. Our implants at Home Depot are accessing the Nyet during working hours and subverting Home Depot's corrosive capitalism.

This is inside footage from the war room of the Department of Anti-Conservative Cyber Warfare:

fatgamersouthparkgiphy.gif

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:... TPC's tolerance has been demonstrated often and repeatedly over its history ...
How true!
Don't we remember, Komrades, all the progressively affirmative TPC stuff, like - say - this one? :

[img]/images/Muslim_American_History.jpg[/img]

Or TPC's strictly anti-kkkapitalistic elucidations? (just a sample)
The neo-Marxian critique of decadent imperialistikkk excess? (like, say, here)
TPC's introductory treatises on the glory of Socrealistic representations of Objective Reality?
And on and on.....

Red Square wrote:
smellslikeyoda wrote:Home Depot blocks this glorious site as well.
Welcome to the Cube, smellslikeyoda.

Please clarify if the Home Depot system is also categorizing this site as "hate" and worse? Or is it just blocking it?

Its categorized under "Hate and Racism". They use AT&T wifi hotspot as their public wifi and the message that pops up says: "Access to this site is blocked at the direction of the venue providing this service as a courtesy to guests and customers."

Screenshot_20180123-164924_edit.png
Screenshot_20180123-165010_edit.png
Screenshot_20180123-164955_edit.png

tsar bomba.jpg
Severe reactionary infestation has been detected and cleansed at Twitter. The Internet Politburo has hurled accusations that Twitter got the fascist Trump elected! The necessary Stolypin cars have been filled with reactionaries and are headed to North Dakota for re-education. As added punishment, these Stolypin cars have NO WI-FI!

Tsar Bomba wrote:... The necessary Stolypin cars have been filled with reactionaries and ...
What? Stolypin cars? Is this a fing luxury cruise or what? Kibitka, Komrade, kibitka!

Tsar Bomba wrote:... filled with reactionaries and are headed to North Dakota for re-education ...
And what, North Dakota? Balmy resort climate? To Umiat, AK they go, march, march!

(ok, not quite white but white-eyed, the gator)
(and not to confuse with Trumpligator!)

(wish to re-educate your agitprop skills? here you go, Komrade!)
(it says: TWO WORLDS - TWO PLANS | WE SOW LIFE! - THEY SOW DEATH!)

(alternatively: see the very last one in this glorious collection)

(quick: No. 40 in this gallery)

mi
smellslikeyoda wrote:Its categorized under "Hate and Racism".
So, it is AT&T's doing - no doubt, the DoD are using their (trigger-warning!) blacklist as well, for I doubt, anyone at the Department would bother to (trigger-warning!) blacklist TPC by hand.

I can confirm. I stopped at the local Home Depot today, connected to their wifi, and tried to access the Cube. The result was exactly as described by Comrade Smellslikeyoda.

I'm sure the Home Depot has nothing to do with this - the trail leads to AT&T.

I just spent about an hour trying to find some online info on AT&T blocking sites, their lists and categories, but all I could find was instructions how to enable website blocking, without any transparency as to what exactly is being blocked and who decides what to block and why.

Ideas?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The People's Cube Welcomes Facebook to our Safe Space.
facebook_safe_space.jpg

Look at that! An oil lamp! Our Facebook Komrades are getting the deluxe suite!

In addition to the previous YouTube mail, this morning I also received a notice that our videos can no longer be monetized and earn us money though commercials. Not that I ever saw a dime from YouTube anyway, but still...

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_YouTube_Demonetization.jpg[/img]

Just to keep all the developments in one place...

I received another "spam-block" complaint today and it occurred to me that I may try to address Facebook directly about this. I couldn't find any direct contact or customer service link. It took me a while to locate a place where I could report a problem, although it's labeled as help/community, so I'm not even sure anyone who matters at FB will see it.

Nevertheless, I posted this: https://www.facebook.com/help/community ... 1862071036

Oleg Atbashian wrote:My FB page has over 75,000 followers, who like to share my posts with links to my satirical website, ThePeoplesCube.com. They are writing to me saying that links to my website are always labeled as spam and they have to review them every single time they try to share. I tried FB debugging but it didn't show any problem with my links. It is quite possible that some political trolls who take issue with my satire have marked my links as spam out of spite, and FB automatically added me to its spam database. How can we fix this? Can you manually remove my URL from your spam database? Thank you.

Additionally, I received a complaint today that when a reader tried to post a link to my site in a comment on an independent blog (with Disqus commenting system with Facebook integration), he received a notice from FB that this was a spamming link. Which means my URL has been incorrectly placed in some global FB database that blocks any attempt to share it. But it is a legitimate website that will soon mark its 13-year anniversary. This is an obvious error, and my traffic is suffering significantly because of it.
If anything happens as a result, I'll report it here.

Red Square wrote:I can confirm. I stopped at the local Home Depot today, connected to their wifi, and tried to access the Cube. The result was exactly as described by Comrade Smellslikeyoda.

I'm sure the Home Depot has nothing to do with this - the trail leads to AT&T.

I just spent about an hour trying to find some online info on AT&T blocking sites, their lists and categories, but all I could find was instructions how to enable website blocking, without any transparency as to what exactly is being blocked and who decides what to block and why.

Ideas?
UPDATE:

I recently visited the Home Depot again and tried to access TPC through their AT&T wifi - and it loaded without a problem. The block was gone.

Fact #1: both AT&T and the DoD showed the same wording for the block.

Fact #2: the block was lifted almost simultaneously, several days after BrightCloud reclassified us in its AI database.

Conclusion (or educated guess if you will): The BrightCloud classification database is used by major ISPs and government organizations for filtering their content.

It could be done through intermediary contractors without a direct link between BrightCloud and the provider or the government. This makes it difficult to pinpoint anyone responsible for the Internet censorship. No one is responsible for anything, and when push comes to shove, they can always blame it on artificial intelligence.

Next step:
SkyNet.

SkyNet.jpg

As a show of good will, Facebook's Artificial Intelligence has just made me an automated promo video that combines their sanctimonious message with my blasphemous images, and it's unintentionally hilarious. Some of the pictures are not even mine.

It's not allowing me to embed it, so here's the link.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Oleg_Facebook_Video_Community.jpg[/img]

The latest example - today Facebook blocked someone's post with our Valentine spoof about dating dictators.

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_Facebook_Valentine_DIctator_Ban.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:The latest example - today Facebook blocked someone's post with our Valentine spoof about dating dictators.

[img]/images/various_uploads/SCRN_Facebook_Valentine_DIctator_Ban.jpg[/img]

I can confirm the same treatment here in the Bikonaur Bunker. I shared that spoof (copied last year so it was free from any TPC traceability) on Valentine's Day and just this morning got the same yank from our social betters. I was considering doing a version (a parody of a parody?) featuring Stokley Carmichael, Angela Davis, Malcolm-X and other neo-Marxists to see if it suffered the same treatment. Maybe throw Spike Lee in there for good measure.

I would speculate that the FB algorithm just does a face-match search for Hitler and gets triggered.

- SK

[PROG OFF]

Oleg, you aren't the only one feeling the squeeze. I'm an Infowars listener and Alex Jones has been squeezed so much that he's had to put a lot of stuff on hold. He doesn't have the cash to do a lot of stuff because his viewership collapsed. Mainly due to being banned off of every major platform for reasons that were totally political.

I'd say that FB's removal of Kube material is political as well. They want to silence every alternative voice, every voice that isn't a government-controlled newspaper or news network. Especially the voices that get people to laugh at the insanity and lies, like the Kube.

I never got a fakebook, twatter, or other accounts. I'm very glad I did. I saw what was coming down the pike, that there would be this mass censorship. Not to mention both these sites basically being CIA honeypots. And what's sad is that FB is like Walmart. It moved in, all the small forums like this one closed down, and now that they're being the elitist scumbags that they are, there's nowhere else to go.

Why did we ever get away from email, IRC, and small forums like The Kube?

Unfortunately, Dagny Taggart, doesn't run the trains anymore.

Red Rooster wrote:Unfortunately, Dagny Taggart, doesn't run the trains anymore.

And that's Trump's fault