George Soros hosted 'wild sex parties' for Hollywood elite

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Soros_Parties_3.jpg[/img]

On the heels of disgraced filmmaker Harvey Weinstein's exposure of sexual misconduct, new reports have surfaced about the former movie producer's moonlight activities. Several such accounts allege that Weinstein frequented sex parties hosted by George Soros, the American-Hungarian billionaire and investor.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Soros_Parties_229.jpg[/img]
According to some of these revelations, male guests at such elite parties were given extravagant silk robes and masks, while females were not allowed to wear anything at all, forced to attend these exclusive gatherings completely nude, in a giant decadent room filled with sex toys and lubricants.

Female servants would roam the party with golden trays that held various erection pills intended for the elderly male partygoers. As the night drew on and the alcohol flowed, these parties reportedly turned into giant orgies representing a mix of aging male wrinkled skin and teenaged female flesh.

Unconfirmed reports have been received stating that on at least one occasion Weinstein was seen in the company of Anthony Weiner, snorting cocaine off of a thigh of a seventeen-year-old girl from South America (it is believed that Soros and the Hollywood moguls preferred girls who didn't speak or understand English).

With more instances of Weinstein's unsightly behavior being exposed to the public eye on a daily basis, experts predict that more prominent names are bound to be tied to scandals that will ultimately unravel the existence of the established aristocratic elites in Hollywood, media, academia, and at least one major political party in the United States.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Soros_Parties_2.jpg[/img]

IT TAKES A VILLAGE to sustain Weinstein's sexual proclivities. Hillary wrote a book about it.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Harvey_Weinstein_Hillary_Book_Takes_Village.jpg[/img]

Will she portray Weinstein as village idiot? (while also taking a jab at the one who stole her P44?).

... here, korrektified.
(ah, if only Stan Kubrick, cinematic genius forever, had listened to Comrade Director's designs...)

* plant pot (Einstein-or-whatever carried).

As submitted by Imperatorskiy Pingvin:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Oscar_Statue_Must_Come_Down.jpg[/img]

I find it interesting that there have been no revealing stories of Obama hijinks that involve women. It's not because he has the moral high ground either.

Was it that all the blowhards were attracted to Harvey - or was it Harvey who sought the company of blowhards? Case in point: Chelsea Handler.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Chelsea_Handler_Harvey_Weinstein.jpg[/img]

Here is Chelsea Handler being peed on by actor Jason Biggs. This extremely progressive behavior can in no way this can be construed as sexual harassment or an act of male chauvinism, even though Chelsea Handler could have never done the same to Jason Biggs, and not for the lack of trying.

I don't care who was behind the camera: Harvey Weinstein, Kathy Griffin, or George Soros. I just want to know just who exactly in Hollywood came up with the "Golden Showers" scenario from the "Trump Dossier."

I can't embed this Twitter video, but here's the link:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Chelsea_Handler_Jason_Biggs_Peeing.jpg[/img]

Okay...so why does she just float there and take it instead of moving away, or just submerging?

Looking for some male ballistic privilege material, I found this Chelsea Handler video on YouTube.