News flash: Trump grabs Washington!

[img]/images/Trump_Grabs_Washington_Pussy.jpg[/img]

On his first day in office, President Trump grabbed Washington, causing the entire progressive America to scream for help, with waves of outrage spreading through mass media around the world.

Now that the worst fears of the progressive community have come true, many are asking, is nothing sacred anymore? Is there any safe space left? What will President Trump grab next?

UPDATE: Washington policymakers now scrambling to rename I-495 the Chastity Beltway.

Ushanka tip to our deeply embedded correspondent, Bruce Tanis.

And remember, Americans (& the World) what Trump's ways are :
Once you grab the ( v ) , you can do anything you want! *

* like - just rename Amerikkka's capital to ( v )ashington.

Well, that's not surprising. Ha! All Trump does is grab pussies. That's why Washington is so scared. They're all a bunch of pussies.

Feminist scientists are working on averting the coming disaster through this amazing contraption.

[img]/images/Vagina_VIrtue_Signal_Receiver.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:Feminist scientists are working on averting the coming disaster through this amazing contraption.

By way of contrast, I would like to post this painting of a truly beautiful woman. I, personally, as a woman, like to keep my privates private.

Beautiful Woman in fur.jpg

EDIT: The artist is Paul César Helleu (17 December 1859 – 23 March 1927) was a French oil painter, pastel artist, drypoint etcher, and designer, best known for his numerous portraits of beautiful society women of the Belle Époque. He also conceived the ceiling mural of night sky constellations for Grand Central Terminal in New York City. He was also the father of Jean Helleu and the grandfather of Jacques Helleu, both artistic directors for Parfums Chanel.

This is one of his pastels (not a painting as I said above) called Mademoiselle Vaughan.

I had to grab my pussy this morning.

She had jumped up on the counter and was going for some meat I had laid out for a sandwich...

Hearing Trump did not resign, democrat governor passes out

Minn gov dayton edited.jpg

And I'll be needing some Vindex to scrub out my eyes after that photo of the Virtue Signal Receiver, Clarence.

Virtue Signal Receiver (above) ‒ oh, how bland the M-gendered variant, in comparison :

wichajster.sensoric.M-gendered.jpg

Still waiting for the oppressive tyrant in the White House to name a trans-person to a significant position in this Administration.

Shouldn't Private Parts First Class Chelsea Manning be, at least, the Major Advisory Adjutant of the know nothing retiree Mattis?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Still waiting for the oppressive tyrant in the White House to name a trans-person to a significant position in this Administration.

Shouldn't Private Parts First Class Chelsea Manning be, at least, the Major Advisory Adjutant of the know nothing retiree Mattis?

One must be patient, Comrade Genosse, in the workings of the state.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Still waiting for the oppressive tyrant in the White House to name a trans-person to a significant position in this Administration.

This "trans-person" of which (or whom) you speak.... Is this a four-footed (or six- or eight- or non-footed) creature which (or who) identifies as a human?

It occurs to me that we will need new relative pronouns for these trans-persons.

Here are some very reasonable candidates to fill the cabinet positions from the Democratic side of the aisle. If Trump rejects them, that'll just prove he's a fascist.

Red Square wrote:Here are some very reasonable candidates to fill the cabinet positions from the Democratic side of the aisle. If Trump rejects them, that'll just prove he's a fascist.

So, ya gots yer Bigfoot, yer Cyclops, yer 2-headed child caused by Global Warming, yer headless body without a brain AND yer proverbial Wolfman (a product of Bubba's legacy)

Hmmm. Sounds good to me. I don't see a problem here.

RedDiaperette wrote:... This "trans-person" of which (or whom) you speak.... Is this a four-footed (or six- or eight- or non-footed) creature which (or who) identifies as a human? ...
Not sure about the locomotive characteristics of zhem/hirx/therpz*.
But this one sure : hare-brained.

* my guess, zheyx could be one of thimx :
Pamalinsky wrote:... So, ya gots yer Bigfoot, yer Cyclops, yer . . .