PC: we may have abandoned it but the others have not

Comrades, we have discussed Political Correctness™ over the years and always try to keep the Current Truth™ current. From Chedoh's The Prog's Guide to Political Correctness to the satirical article some prole wrote "10 Ways Conservatives Can Fight Back" to Lev Termen's definitive opinion piece, "PC is no longer PC."

Thinking_For_You_PC[1].jpg
It seems even, shockingly, now would like to see "what an idyllic politically correct universe would look like."

All this from the token Conservative at The Washington Post, George Will. How behind the times can these imbeciles be? He has posted this video at some fictitious "university" called "Prager University" - run by some Zionist-KKKapitalist Reich-wingnut radio operator, Dennis Prager. And of all things that they could have called the video - they insist on calling it:

A Progressive's Guide to Political Correctness

Published on Feb 15, 2016Is there a point where the "P.C. Police" are satisfied? Are there ever "enough" rules governing the jokes we tell, the mascots of sports teams, or the symbols on city seals? Or should we want a society as non-offensive as the American college campus? George Will, Washington Post Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist, imagines what an idyllic politically correct universe would look like.

Dutifully submitted to the Kollective for proper disposal.
Anon E. Mouse, bednyak 3rd class

Choose one:

a) There's an image missing somewhere, or
b) The PC universe has not yet coalesced from the primordial ylem, or
c) The PC universe is a very nice all-white place, much like the Oscars.

PCUniverse.gif

Lev Termen wrote:Choose one:

a) There's an image missing somewhere, or
b) The PC universe has not yet coalesced from the primordial ylem, or
c) The PC universe is a very nice all-white place, much like the Oscars.

PCUniverse.gif

My choice is C. After all, isn't it always rich white women in college speaking for poor black men in the hood? And don't all of said female collegiates say that they can sympathize with the "oppressed experience"? And haven't you ever noticed that as soon as people turn PC, no matter what race they are, they immediately begin to start acting neon white? That's why I'm a Kommunist, I can include PC into my philosophy, but instead of turning neon white I stay a glorious shade of red. Some days I'm crimson, other days I'm strawberry. On bad days I'll turn pink, but usually by the next day I'm a beautiful shade of mahogany.

I don't understand - I see the graphic and the video on my end... unless somehow the video is stuck only on my end.... :-/ and the video works!!

The video link was:

ScreenCapture-TPC1.jpg

I have very little White space... :-/ please advise....

anonemous1 wrote:I don't understand - I see the graphic and the video on my end... unless somehow the video is stuck only on my end.... :-/ and the video works!!

The video link was:

The attachment ScreenCapture-TPC1.jpg is no longer available

I have very little White space... :-/ please advise....

I see it too Mous. I don't know if Komrade Lev has any adblocking addons installed on his browser, but if he does he might want to look at them, sometimes they can be a bit too aggressive and block things that aren't ads. But the images on the left side don't seem to be loading either, so he might want to clear his browser's cache so that the browser is forced to get a brand-spankin' new version of the page and hopefully load everything up nicely. He might also want to check his Browser's version, Google has made it so that Youtube's player runs off of HTML5 by default, not Adobe Flash by default, and old versions of browsers and just plain older browsers may not have support for HTML5. Other than that I don't know what could be going wrong, maybe some Kapitalists have a tap on his internet?

This is what I see, same as you:
anonemoustest1.PNG