People's Cube wins 2015 Fabulous 50 Blog Award

Fab_50_2015_300.jpg
Our unstoppable long march towards total visual agitation and global propagandistic supremacy has once again been honored with a prize at the 2015 Fabulous 50 Blog Awards - the most prestigious new media awards in the conservative hemisphere.

The awards are broken down by categories; ours is "The Family Guy Award for Best Graphics," right next to IOTW Report (we think of IOTW as family, which must explain the "Family Guy" reference).

Those who lean towards non-revisionist history might be interested in knowing that we have been recipients of this annual award every year since its founding in 2009.

On top of it all, this Party Organ still remains an unbeatable leader on the other hemisphere: People's Cube Ranks #1 Among Top 5 Communist Websites.

Happy to be a contributor to this great honor, comrade. Personally, I believe you deserve a greater honor and I think it's time we started spying on congress to encourage them to deliver a Congressional Medal of Honor to Red Square.

Comrade Red Square! Congratulations for being more equal than the others!! At least they took us seriously and gave you:
The Family Guy Award for Best Graphics
stating:
The People's Cube: Remains the finest purveyor of anti-Leftist illustrations in the world
When looking for the category, I was afraid they were going to give us something like "The Daniel Simpson Day Award for Best Satirical Blog" - not realizing we take this all very seriously! But I just noticed - and somewhat confused... it says "finest purveyor of anti-Leftist illustrations." Surely that must be a typo or something more like Aunty Leftist or something… like finest regurgitater of anti-Leftist illustrations - where we barf back up what the evil KKKapitalists and Rethuglicans put out.

With this congratulations in order - does it mean we will have a larger entitlement of grubber-mint cheese and beat vodka to go with it?

In my excitement - I made sure I broadcast this information! I thought I would even flaunt it in the face of those Reich-Wingers!

Weren't there a whole lot more comments on this thread? I'm almost positive I left one....

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]Happy to be a contributor to this great honor[/highlight], comrade. Personally, I believe you deserve a greater honor and I think it's time we started spying on congress to encourage them to deliver a Congressional Medal of Honor to Red Square.

Me too, KKK! I'm so excited to be part of this I can barely stand it!

And yes, Red Square should absolutely get the Congressional Medal of Honor!

The People's Cube: A stunning achievement!

He is truly for the people!

p.s. I think I'm gonna faint now.

...and Homer likes you as well!

Image .
I found this while doing my research for the 'Homer loves Oleg' project...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
...and Homer likes you as well!

Image .
I found this while doing my research for the 'Homer loves Oleg' project...

[OFF] and [ON]

Where are you getting these snaps of Komrade Direktor Oleg R. Square? I try to find some to use in image edits but all I can ever find is pictures that are low-quality, very small (100*200 pixels), or both. Your reply is appreciated.

Comrade... I performed a Google image search for Oleg Atbashian!

Image ....

I doubled Oleg's sign space and was able to fit 57 recognizable avatars upon it. I looked through the most recent posts so... I hope I didn't miss too many comrades!

(Let me know if I missed you... I can always remove Ivan the Stakhanovets!)

What is that hound doing to the director's leg? Eeeew!

Many of those comrades have gone from the back of milk cartons to being seen only at the bottom of a vodka bottle, thanks for the historic review...

I'm not sure if I should be offended, or not. I probably should be offended. I never made it onto a milk carton. I'm not certain that the bottom of a vodka bottle is a promotion. #KangarooLivesMatter!!!!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Where are you getting these snaps of Komrade Direktor...
Here's a new one from yesterday - with my trusty Party-issued Tow-Mater pickup truck, which we use at our kollektive farm to pick and tow maters to the designated kollektion point.

Towmater_Truck.jpg

Steirlitz, have you checked the wall at the Post Office? There is usually a good photo there as long as he remains in the 10 most wanted...

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Where are you getting these snaps of Komrade Direktor...
Here's a new one from yesterday - with my trusty Party-issued Tow-Mater pickup truck, which we use at our kollektive farm to pick and tow maters to the designated kollektion point.

Towmater_Truck.jpg

Nice to see that Komrade Direktor is getting some well-deserved R&R while inspecting the cutting edge in Kube technology. But isn't it a bit cold this time of year to be going out for afield activities? It got VERY cold the other night here at the Stierlitz compound.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Steirlitz, have you checked the wall at the Post Office? There is usually a good photo there as long as he remains in the 10 most wanted...

Ivan, you forgot to include the full title:

10 Most Wanted by Women Everywhere.

And I did have a pop down to the local PO. He's #1.

I think this award may have gone to Oleg's head!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
I think this award may have gone to Oleg's head!

PUTOUT! Give this gentleman a pleasure squad on the double!

I would but I don't have the Putout Magical Photo Manipulator.

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Stierlitz[/color] had a wonderful idea when he wrote:PUTOUT! Give this gentleman a pleasure squad on the double!

Speaking of North Korea... look who recently spent a week studying the ergonomics of the North Korean high kick, Red Square's younger brother, well known Broadway choreographer Elvis Atbashian!

We do need to be more like North Korea!