Right-Wing Smear-Job about our Leader....

Comrades, I read the title of this article and almost purged myself; strictly in the puking sense of purge, anyway, what a SMEAR-JOB on our leader!!.......

July 30, 2010

Obama's Vanity is a Liability for Democrats

Where do they come up with this this stuff?

bamster.jpg

So, this "journalist"? continued on, how he once loved our dear Obama....

When Barack Obama burst onto the national scene in early 2007, I was fascinated by his public relations strategy. As a candidate, his facility with the arts of public communication vastly outstripped John McCain's (and Hillary Clinton's, for that matter), and frankly has few rivals in the history of electioneering.

At least he was willing to admit Obama is greater than those who challenged him.

Recall the Summer of 2008 when candidate Obama seemed particularly weightless: the "Seal of Obama," his European tour

I do recall, what a great time in history the summer of 08' was, just amazing. But then, here comes the smear-job part of the hit-piece on our leader O!

Ditto his choice to appear on The View. Celebrities go on The View. Movie stars and rock stars. Not sitting Presidents of the United States. You cannot explain his decision to appear there without acknowledging that it was, at least in part, about the thrill he gets from being treated like a movie star.......This President, who was recently ranked as the eighth most intelligent President of all time (just behind of John Adams, co-author of the Declaration of Independence, and four spots ahead of George Washington...!!!
8th most intelligent?!?!?!?!? Sickening hit-piece smear-job!

What heterosexual man wouldn't want to have sex with President Obama??

He's the most interesting man in the world, that's why he drinks Dos Equis...at beer summits.

(Stay thirsty my friend)

In respect to our Most Great Leader Papa Obama's Islamic heritage rules of decency, I suggest we cover him properly.

Good news, while still tantalizing, the shirt also allows one to appreciate the large
"Teat of the government" that Papa Obama is building for us in our new Progressive future.

Dear Leader is not simply "colored", he is multicolored. This propagates not simply a racist attitude within the Tea Party but a multi-racist attitude.

multicolor.gif

I of course denounce myself for uttering the word "colored". Perhaps multi-black would have been more appropriate. I am unsure of the current Party Approved phraseology for describing people of color. Are Chinese still "yellow" or is that too far back? We need an updated memo.

TPC, the correct term is "People of Coloreds."