Russia. March 4, 2012. Presidential Election. PUTINATOR 3

March 4, 2012, Vladimir Putin is guaranteed to become Russia's president for the third time. Hence this PUTINATOR 3 series - inspired by the picture of Putin in cool shades. The use of the Matrix theme was also suggested by those glasses, as well as by his masterful use of massive mind-manipulation technologies.

The Russian phrase "ВСЕ НА ВЫБОРЫ!" means "Get out the vote" - or, more precisely, "Everybody ought to go to the election place!"

And that is why Red Square is Chairman, Prime Minister, and Supreme Commander (plus he pays the bills of course).

Comrades,

Mr. Putin has a unique voter incentive program. Vote your heart, Vote your mind, vote for me or you will have no future to worry about.

Red Fascism, as J. Edgar would say. J. Edgar was not gay. Some Hollywood actors just like to play gay parts.

Elizabeth, this is the one you are looking for.

When Putin wears these goggles, 2000-year-old perfectly-preserved vases appear in 6 feet of water at the exact spot where he was diving in the Black Sea.

Comrade Putin's Political Athleticism enables him to win the Gold Medal:

--KOOK

I just came across this...apparently Ahmadinejad has Putin's glasses too (more Russian aid to Iran?)

But I guess "Ahmadinejadinator" just doesn't have the same ring...