Senator Reid is Your Friend and Mine - The Harry Pinky

Yes, komrades, Mr. Reid is really a people's person. He listens to what common folks want and responds promptly and favorably, just like Leonid Illich' Brezhnev did.

We wanted a smaller government? Well, we can finally take a deep breath(not too deep, observe your daily CO2 quota), and relax.

Mr.Reid has stepped in and figured it out for us: the illiterate mob.

He'll intermittently omit parts of the legislative bodies, that interfere with the social progressive reforms....
This time it's the Senate. This way the laws will be written and passed ONLY by the people who are truly concerned about our well-being, and not the GOP imbeciles and moderate Democratic "retards", who cannot and may not voice their opinion, as those are anti-American, conservative and...just a waist of air (you'll produce too much CO2 while speaking out).

Bu-ayah! Wasn't it easy!? Just re-write the law and the problem is solved.

Thank you, Tovarish Generalnii Sekretar' Politburo!

=========================

Pravda: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/ ... 49695.html

Is there any law that Congress creates that they don't exempt themselves from?

Aurora, does Commodore Snoogie Woogums know that you are absent from the Glorious People's Fleet?

Comrade, please do not give me away to the Politburo members.
I left my bionic drone with a shovel firmly attached to the starboard anchor. It is also pre-programed to vote "yes" on all issues denouncing capitalism. I hope to be able to make it back before the battery runs out.

Oh, I would never rat out a comrade. Unless of course there was something in it for me. Perhaps I should rephrase that: What's in it for me if I don't rat you out?

Comrade Betinov!
This is capitalist's way of thinking!The question should be "What's in it for the Party?''

Ah, but within the Party it is every man for himself and devil take the hindmost.

Batten down the hatches and stand by for HEAVY ROLLS as the ship is about to hit the fan.

Cruiser Aurora,

This is where you have been! You were ordered to report to the Karl marx treatment center and take your guilt quiz and report the results before you are allowed to demonstrate any 'so called individual initiative' on your own!

This will not stand, most unproggie, individual initiative is the bane of progs, it is to us what garlic is to dracula, a force that must be beaten out of all so that they are totally dependent on our wise leadership only.

Now you have a chance to make amends. Take the guilt quiz, read your welcome aboard to the site link and get down to some serious groveling toward me and the inner party members, gifts are an acceptable way of showing sincerity when doing some fine toadyism, before I REALLY decide to have a garage scow get a new skipper post haste.

You have potential, great potential to be a fine total leech on society, one that will make the People's Navy proud and party proud.

=============================================================

ORIENTATION FOR NEWLY ARRIVED THOUGHTCRIMINALS :: Welcome Message To New Thoughtcriminals <|> Orientation Training For New Thoughtcriminals <|> You might be guilty of thoughtcrime if... <|> The Purpose of This Site <|> The People's Glossary™ <|> People's Tools <|> Red Primer for Children and Diplomats <|> Submissions <|> The Purges <|> Jiffi-Lobo™ <|> PeopleMath™ <|> Gulag for Trolls :: QUIZZES :: Guilt Quiz <|> Interactive Collective Quiz :

TAK TOCH'NO (aye, aye) comrade Commodore!
With the mixed feeling of pride and shame I report my Guilt Quiz score +400.
Pride because it's the lowest "+" numbers on record among the infidels.
Shame because I still failed my Party comrades in all aspects of guilt and progressiveness.
Commodore, I have voluntarily enrolled into Karl Marx treatment center.
All I can wish for my self is a speedy recovery from this annoying "capitalist fever".

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Is there any law that Congress creates that they don't exempt themselves from?
What were you doing on top of Reid's nogg'n there Whoopie?

Have you been "cruising" again Cruiser Aurora?
Does Commissar Theocritus know that you've been cruising?
Bruno heard you are full of seamen and now he's missing from the Rancho.
If you see him, give him your dingy and pipe him aboard.

Ivan, you were right.
There is no escape from the Party. KGB will find and bring you to "justice" even if you're hiding with comrade Obamagabe in Kenya.

Cruiser Aurora,

After my instructions I must say.

A beautifully executed left full rudder command! Watching you heave over THAT far to port was quite the sight. I do hope you where actually secured for sea before you executed, or your mess decks really are 'mess decks' right now.

Carry on...... carrying on. Just take up station keeping behind me and the inner party Comrades every now and then and you will go far here on 'The Cube' very far indeed shipmate.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Have you been "cruising" again Cruiser Aurora?
Does Commissar Theocritus know that you've been cruising?
Bruno heard you are full of seamen and now he's missing from the Rancho.
If you see him, give him your dingy and pipe him aboard.

Comrade Laika,
My seamen are always "at attention" and ready for battle for the common good!
One (or 2, or 3) of them may even become a comrade(s) one day. Depends on the conditions in the sea.