Soviet-style psychiatry comes to the USSA

[img]/images/Psychiatry_USSA.jpg[/img]

I have posted on this topic before.

Here is the latest:

Are Climate Skeptics Too ‘Mentally Ill' to Buy Guns Under Obama's New Rules?

The answer, of course, is "yes." Also if you're on Social Security. Or if you oppose Obamacare.

Next Tuesday keeps getting closer! Kind of like The Day After Tomorrow, which is when the Global Warming will hit, you know.

King Obama has issued a new edit? Oh well, must be for our own protection. Or benefit.

[OFF]

If the guy wanted to be king he should've gone to England! If he wanted to run a country he shouldn't have been a "community organizer"! If he wanted to think rationally and make decisions affecting millions he shouldn't have smoked pot!

Bulls**t Bannister (albeit on another site) wrote:ClimateDepot.com reports that one NYU professor even wants to genetically alter humans to make them more eco-friendly.

This is a job for Lysenko Man! Quick, Lamarck Boy, to the Kustomobile!

Lev Termen wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]
Bulls**t Bannister (albeit on another site) wrote:ClimateDepot.com reports that one NYU professor even wants to genetically alter humans to make them more eco-friendly.
[/highlight]

This is a job for Lysenko Man (and Lamarck Boy)!

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"
- Albert Einstein

Good one, Stierlitz!

Next thing you know, Robots will be taking over everything! They will rule us!

Could Robots Take Over the World?

Could robots take over the world? That's the premise of this summer's I, Robot. And AI researchers aren't scoffing.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I have posted on this topic before.

Here is the latest:

Are Climate Skeptics Too ‘Mentally Ill' to Buy Guns Under Obama's New Rules?

The answer, of course, is "yes." Also if you're on Social Security. Or if you oppose Obamacare.

Next Tuesday keeps getting closer! Kind of like The Day After Tomorrow, which is when the Global Warming will hit, you know.

Thought is a mental disorder, comrade. Think about that!

The latest rumor (which I have just started) is that anyone who is not on an aircraft at a given moment is technically in "no-fly" status and therefore on a no-fly list and thus ineligible to buy a gun.

Only the mentally ill would deny the benefits of the caring government.

[img]/images/Psychiatry_USSA_Ratched.jpg[/img]

This young man was killed by climate change! Or capitalism! Same difference!

[img]/images/Psychiatry_USSA_Ratched_2.jpg[/img]