The Holy See Sees the Seas Seize...

Eureka! Since 2008, Our Glorious Dear Leader, Emperor Urkel the First, has been doing yeoman service keeping the Level of the Sea™ lowered to keep humanity from the harmful effects of Klimate Change™! Even though Change™ is good, Klimate Change is not!

With super human effort, Our Glorious Dear Leader has kept the rise of the seas in check since we all know that New York City was predicted to be underwater by now, as reported in the 2009 by our State Kontrolled Disinformation Kollektive and only His super-human effort could have forestalled it:

But, now Our Glorious Dear Lear Leader has found a friend in God. The Pope has come to the aid of Emperor Urkel the First to take some of the load off of His wide shoulders. The Pope is on the verge of releasing an encyclical designed to end Klimate Change™ before Next Tuesday™!

Vatican Paper: Ditch Capitalism To Stop Global Warming

And the Pope's answer to Klimate Change™? Kollektivist Redistribution! Whod'a thunk it? We could see next Tuesday before the weekend!

"A Russian! I love Russians! I've been fascinated by your five year plan for the last fifteen years!"
- Count d'Algout, as played by the late great Melvyn Douglas in "Ninotchka" (1939)

Someone sent me this email -

I love your site, but I can't speak your lingo, and I don't have your talent with photoshop. Could you do an article about the Pope's new encyclical being essentially a prequel to Revelation? Revelation hasn't come to pass, so the Pope needs something to fill the gap until it does? Revelation is old and stale, and the Pope needs something fresh, but with more vague language? Like "I, John, and a plurality of my peers, saw temperatures rise as much as 100 degrees, and that might lead to an ocean rise of up to a mile"?

I'm sure you're better at this than I am. Anyway, love the site Komrade.

I thanked the comrade for a good idea, but this time I'm not the one who can speak the lingo. It could be an interesting project, though, to write The Apocalypse Of Saint Francis. Since this won't be an easy read, a paragraph or two will probably suffice.

Any takers?

Red Square wrote:Someone sent me this email -

I love your site, but I can't speak your lingo, and I don't have your talent with photoshop. Could you do an article about the Pope's new encyclical being essentially a prequel to Revelation? Revelation hasn't come to pass, so the Pope needs something to fill the gap until it does? Revelation is old and stale, and the Pope needs something fresh, but with more vague language? Like "I, John, and a plurality of my peers, saw temperatures rise as much as 100 degrees, and that might lead to an ocean rise of up to a mile"?

I thanked the comrade for a good idea, but this time I'm not the one who can speak the lingo. It could be an interesting project, though, to write The Apocalypse Of Saint Francis. Since this won't be an easy read, a paragraph or two will probably suffice.

Any takers?
Tovarisch Red Square! I, myself, know only enough about Photoshop to be dangerous. Perhaps, in time, I may be able to enlighten the proletariat with visual propaganda! I owe much to you and the other kamrades here who have helped me in my effort to move progress forward to Next Tuesday! ...(as for the lingo, I think I have it down pat)

OK, I'll bite.

The only thing I can say is that I have experienced things that show me there is something way beyond this life on this 3D planet. And, it is wonderful! Endless love. Really, you just can't see the end of it. The quality of that surrounds you. It's a good thing. You just want to run out and tell everybody about it!

I know, no one will believe me. (some do) That's okay. You'll find out sooner or later.

p.s.: It doesn't involve the Pope.

Any takers?
It's an interesting idea. However, this comrade in waiting should be issued a shovel and sent to a work camp immediately to learn the struggle of progdom first-hand. None of us spoke the lingo initially. Some of us still struggle with it (you know who you are). Each of us has our own assigned duties as a member of the collective. This comrade should be encouraged to come out of the shadows and join the collective, whether by choice or by force it's up to them. It is only a matter of time before the People's Cube dominates the entire globe and every living creature will become a member or be liquidated. HEIL HILLARY!

Red Square wrote:It could be an interesting project, though, to write The Apocalypse Of Saint Francis. Since this won't be an easy read, a paragraph or two will probably suffice.

Any takers?
I think I could do this, but not right away. I'm headed up to the Gulag for a while (NO! It isn't what you think! I'm indoctrinating er, uh, teaching there) and won't have much time for a while.

I'll think it over in between torture sessions classes and see what I can come up with.

Any takers?

Comrades, the doctrines of which you speak can be found already in the Book of Marx.

Consult the Progressives Bible, and turn to the book of Climate Models.

Chapter 1

1. And I, Gore, do now speak somewhat concerning revelations given to me by climate models.
  2. Now, hearken ye unto my words. For behold, I am constrained by the power of the party to speak, and cannot be silenced.
  3. Verily, Verily, I say unto you, cursed is he who heareth the word of Lenin, and obeyeth not, for swiftly shalt he be cast out unto the Gulag.
  4. And it came unto pass that the voice of Lenin came forth unto me saying: Look!
  5. And I looked forth upon the face of the waters, and beheld the ice of the sea, yea, and the beasts of the earth that filled Ice.
  6. And it came to pass that even as I beheld the Ice, that it did melt and whither before me even as a cube doth melt in a cup that overthloweth.
  7. And the Beasts of the earth and of the sea did mourn. And the land of the north was filled with much mourning, and sorrow, and much weeping and wailing and flapping of flippers.
  8. For behold, the land of their inheritance had been consumed by the fires of Carbon, yea, even had the ice of the sea been sunken down into the depths of the sea. And the children of the beasts were swallowed up by the sea and drowned.
  9. And I hearkened, and heard the trump of the media sound.

Pamalinsky wrote:OK, I'll bite.

The only thing I can say is that I have experienced things that show me there is something way beyond this life on this 3D planet. And, it is wonderful! Endless love. Really, you just can't see the end of it. The quality of that surrounds you. It's a good thing. You just want to run out and tell everybody about it!

I know, no one will believe me. (some do) That's okay. You'll find out sooner or later.

p.s.: It doesn't involve the Pope.

Pammy, c'mon! Your husband's love isn't endless. Maybe a foot long (If he's black), but I think it'd be a serious medical condition (Or a really great daytime soap and/or reality show) if it was endless. And I'm sure that your husband wouldn't appreciate you telling everybody about it.

And I think we all know it doesn't involve the Pope. I don't think you'd be allowed anywhere near the Vatican if you had such a thing.

You're right, Stierlitz,

That's all I'm gonna say. Except for:

p.s.: Wasn't talking about my husband.

What Wholly See are you talking about, See's Candy?

General Confusion wrote:What Wholly See are you talking about, See's Candy?
You're thinking of the Oracle of Omaha, who pays his secretary more than he pays himself.

Pamalinsky wrote:You're right, Stierlitz,

That's all I'm gonna say. Except for:

p.s.: Wasn't talking about my husband.

Ohhhh. You're talking about that guy from the club on ladies' night. Well, in that case, you don't wanna go anywhere near it. Might go blind or grow a second head or somethin'.

Armenian Radio. wrote:Comrades, the doctrines of which you speak can be found already in the Book of Marx.

Consult the Progressives Bible, and turn to the book of Climate Models.

Chapter 1

1. And I, Gore, do now speak somewhat concerning revelations given to me by climate models.
  2. Now, hearken ye unto my words. For behold, I am constrained by the power of the party to speak, and cannot be silenced.
  3. Verily, Verily, I say unto you, cursed is he who heareth the word of Lenin, and obeyeth not, for swiftly shalt he be cast out unto the Gulag.
  4. And it came unto pass that the voice of Lenin came forth unto me saying: Look!
  5. And I looked forth upon the face of the waters, and beheld the ice of the sea, yea, and the beasts of the earth that filled Ice.
  6. And it came to pass that even as I beheld the Ice, that it did melt and whither before me even as a cube doth melt in a cup that overthloweth.
  7. And the Beasts of the earth and of the sea did mourn. And the land of the north was filled with much mourning, and sorrow, and much weeping and wailing and flapping of flippers.
  8. For behold, the land of their inheritance had been consumed by the fires of Carbon, yea, even had the ice of the sea been sunken down into the depths of the sea. And the children of the beasts were swallowed up by the sea and drowned.
  9. And I hearkened, and heard the trump of the media sound.
That's pretty good, Comrade Radio. Please hurry and post this as a comment on the new Papal Encyclical story:

Pope improves Armageddon with Climate Change prophecy

Any takers?
If only I had the time and a good connection to the People's Propaganda Portal, known as the interwebs, I would attempt such an important tome of the Current Truth™. I may, yet, try it, comrade.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:If only I had the time and a good connection to the People's Propaganda Portal, known as the interwebs, I would attempt such an important tome of the Current Truth™. I may, yet, try it, comrade.
In fact, the same comrade who proposed this idea, after some encouragement on my part, has written a news story for the Cube and posted it under the name of Kilroy (see link above).

Red Square wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:If only I had the time and a good connection to the People's Propaganda Portal, known as the interwebs, I would attempt such an important tome of the Current Truth™. I may, yet, try it, comrade.
In fact, the same comrade who proposed this idea, after some encouragement on my part, has written a news story for the Cube and posted it under the name of Kilroy (see link above).

Red Square wrote:

Actually, comrade, I was thinking more of a "Book of the Revelation to St Francis" type thing. Obviously, we can't use the name "Revelation". There's is probably a copy write infringement on God for that and, believe me, you don't want to go up against God in court. The judgments can be brutal and deadly........

Yesterday, while driving my carbon-spewing SUV with the huge TED CRUZ decal emblazoned across the rear window, (don't get the wrong idea comrades, it's a move I chose in order to blend in with my neighbors so that I might gain their confidence in anticipation of a future purge) I noticed a bumper sticker on a minivan that simply said THE ONION... Remembering what Rush Limbaugh said about The People's Cube, it struck me that perhaps we need a bumper sticker campaign to advertise The Cube. It could say "Don't be a gullible rube. Get your news from The People's Cube!"

HEIL HILLARY!

Konservative_Punk wrote:Yesterday, while driving my carbon-spewing SUV with the huge TED CRUZ decal emblazoned across the rear window, (don't get the wrong idea comrades, it's a move I chose in order to blend in with my neighbors so that I might gain their confidence in anticipation of a future purge) I noticed a bumper sticker on a minivan that simply said THE ONION... Remembering what Rush Limbaugh said about The People's Cube, it struck me that perhaps we need a bumper sticker campaign to advertise The Cube. It could say "Don't be a gullible rube. Get your news from The People's Cube!"

HEIL HILLARY!

Store #86 Is Your Friend.