The People's Galley Honors Obama's Summer Vacation

Our beloved MSM organ USA Today has just informed the proletariat of the following:

"President Barack Obama left Washington for his familiar spot on Martha's Vineyard for a two-week summer vacation, which comes as the U.S. is engaged in airstrikes against Islamic militant targets in Iraq.

Obama, along with wife Michelle, daughter Malia and dogs Bo and Sunny, arrived at a Coast Guard station on Cape Cod before heading to the island off the Massachusetts coast. The presidential motorcade wove its way around Martha's Vineyard before pulling down a secluded drive that led to the Obamas' rented vacation house.

The president typically keeps a low-profile on his annual summer vacations, making the occasional visit into town and playing several rounds of golf. But he will headline a Democratic fundraiser on the island Monday night."
The People's Galley was inspired after reading the news to create not just one dish, but a total of three new dishes to honor our beloved president and his well needed and hard-earned vacation:

Three New Galley Dishes
Inspired By The President's Work Ethics

Galley Food 27.jpg

We know there will be a photo op where Dear Leader is fundraising socializing with some of the liberal elite enjoying a wholesome organic free range non-GMO fair trade low-fat ice cream cone. After all that tongue lashing he has delivered to those rat bastard good-for-nothing teabagger RethugliKKKans his Excellency needs to rest it.

I, too, have a 'loaf' I would be pleased to present to Dear Leader.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:We know there will be a photo op where Dear Leader is fundraising socializing with some of the liberal elite enjoying a wholesome organic free range non-GMO fair trade low-fat ice cream cone.

Nope, something in soy for this boy, kale flavored with bits of carrots, and peas.

May I suggest some deserts from years past...

And this one from the Motherland:

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:We know there will be a photo op where Dear Leader is fundraising socializing with some of the liberal elite enjoying a wholesome organic free range non-GMO fair trade low-fat ice cream cone. After all that tongue lashing he has delivered to those rat bastard good-for-nothing teabagger RethugliKKKans his Excellency needs to rest it.

Sorry Comrade Mike, but the motorized cone rotator is NOT APPROVED unless a DOE tested solar recharging panel is included with each device.

Icecreamcone-2.jpg

I think Crow should be on the menu even though until now it has not been an Iraqi dish, an Afghan dish, a Gazan dish, a Syrian dish, a Ukrainian dish, a Russian dish, a Chinese dish, a Libyan dish, a North Korean dish, a Martha's Vineyard dish, etc.

--KOOK

Solar recharge panels are ridiculously expensive many times more that batteries. The only way we can make this viable is to receive massive subsidy from the government. Even then, because the business concept is flawed it is doomed to fail and lose millions... If you had to estimate the prospects of getting 100's of millions in taxpayer guaranteed loans and grants what would you set the odds of pulling it off with this administration given this flimsy hair brained loser?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Solar recharge panels are ridiculously expensive many times more that batteries. The only way we can make this viable is to receive massive subsidy from the government. Even then, because the business concept is flawed it is doomed to fail and lose millions... If you had to estimate the prospects of getting 100's of millions in taxpayer guaranteed loans and grants what would you set the odds of pulling it off with this administration given this flimsy hair brained loser?

Ahem!....First of all, I'm certain we all agree that something has to turn The Children's™ ice cream cones. That's a given. The only question remaining is how to power the device. It's true that providing approved solar panels with each motorized ice cream turner will require great sacrifice. However, indisputable scientific studies show that for every $1 invested today, a savings of $23.47 in future psychiatric services for PTSD afflicted children will be realized! Comrades, we can't afford to jeopardize our seed corn. Remember, it's for The Children.™

FLATUS Michelle just called. She wants to know if she can get fries with that (and she needs it to go).

Can NOBODY in Martha's Vinyard prepare French Fries?

Dispatch O-Force One immediately back to D.C. and pick up a #3 supersized from Five Guys, The usual payment procedures by Government contract will be employed. Have the FAA clear airspace, and DC police to clear traffic...if those fries are soggy on delivery, somebody will wish they were between FLATUS Moo and a taco.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Solar recharge panels are ridiculously expensive many times more that batteries. The only way we can make this viable is to receive massive subsidy from the government. Even then, because the business concept is flawed it is doomed to fail and lose millions... If you had to estimate the prospects of getting 100's of millions in taxpayer guaranteed loans and grants what would you set the odds of pulling it off with this administration given this flimsy hair brained loser?
Comrade, I do not understand why you use the term "loser," when indeed such a process as you describe is a great success for the growth of the Glorious and All-Governing State, as well as the creation of ever more slaves grateful citizens of said State.

It's not a vacation without a treat!
CS.jpg

Some people are important enough to have on of their very own.

All good comrades should have some skin in the game, and be willing to make sacrifices so that dear leader can associate with the common folk of Mahthas Vinyawd. For my part, I'm willing to change my diet from the usual beet per week to one of these per week. Enjoy your well deserved time off, Emperor Mr. Dear Leader Presidente! No one works as hard for the little people as you do!
ice-cube-sandwich.jpg

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has its own sandwich? Somebody should get denounced or at least called a racist hatemonger over that one.