The People's Monopoly

This has to be the single most equal game I have ever played. It's great for the whole collective!

Ha! Landing on railraod sends you straight to gulag.

I have a feeling there are no Get Out of Gulag Free cards in the Chance pile...

I most admired the quick reflexes of the KGB operative. If only my son would grow up to be such a man. He would make comrade Putin so proud. But, I don't understand the safety pin. It is used for torture? Well, then, good!

LOL "If you think this is bad, you should play hungry, hungry Bolsheviks." A truly equal game!

I don't understand handing the People's Morale Enforcer to the prole though. Even for a minute.

True Comrade7.62. A truly dangerous move indeed. The prole could instead roll the dice to determine the number of bullets to be placed in the cylinder. Sadly for the prole, the dice only rolls 1. Very subtile! But we'd turn over control of a nuclear plant to a prole or permit the squander of work time on levity promoting activities WHY??

And of course you cannot buy Red Square...

-OV

What is this!!! Proles do not have time to play "Games" We have ditches that need digging!! Beets that need harvesting.

Besides some of these Proles were smiling this is not allow!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:But we'd turn over control of a nuclear plant to a prole or permit the squander of work time on levity promoting activities WHY??

Because that nuclear plant is the only one to have exploded on its own in a meltdown. It is now radioactive rubble. And that isn't work time. It's 2:00 AM, during their rest time. I know you may not like the thought but we have a smaller supply of proles over here so we cannot work them all to death or we'd have no one to do the Party's work. That is why we permit them rest time.

Comrade Joe wrote:
Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:But we'd turn over control of a nuclear plant to a prole or permit the squander of work time on levity promoting activities WHY??

Because that nuclear plant is the only one to have exploded on its own in a meltdown. It is now radioactive rubble. And that isn't work time. It's 2:00 AM, during their rest time. I know you may not like the thought but we have a smaller supply of proles over here so we cannot work them all to death or we'd have no one to do the Party's work. That is why we permit them rest time.

Silly dictator! It didn't really meltdown... I'll let you in on a little party secret:

It's a LOT easier for us to "redistribute" technology to N. Korea, Iran, Syria, etc. if the imperialist amerikkkans think that the facility has been destroyed in some horrible "accident".

And where is this "here" with the lack of proles? I was unaware of said shortage... Comrade Red Star has been giving me plenty, plus there were those 7 traitors who voted against the Pork Production Act, so just let me know and I'll start getting them to the appropriate platform for a while...

-OV

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:
Comrade Joe wrote:

Silly dictator! It didn't really meltdown... I'll let you in on a little party secret:

It's a LOT easier for us to "redistribute" technology to N. Korea, Iran, Syria, etc. if the imperialist amerikkkans think that the facility has been destroyed in some horrible "accident".

And where is this "here" with the lack of proles? I was unaware of said shortage... Comrade Red Star has been giving me plenty, plus there were those 7 traitors who voted against the Pork Production Act, so just let me know and I'll start getting them to the appropriate platform for a while...

-OV

A clever plan, Comrade. But wouldn't it be easier just to build a new nuclear plant for those nations than to fake the destruction of an old one, remove thousands of tons of machinery, move it all thousands of miles, and then reassemble it? Not to mention how one nuclear reactor could possibly be split up and divided among three nations and still work.

"Here" is a secret location told only on a "need-to-know" basis. The Party Chairman must give his approval for you to learn it. We have less proles here because more were needed elsewhere, so we had to focus a little more on not killing them as often. If you gain the Chairman's approval, I would like some of those proles as they would make my life much easier.

Just who exactly is this impostor, masquerading as a former incarnation of The One? I DENOUNCE COMRADE JOE FOR BEING LITTLE MORE THAN A MINI-ME, A BODY DOUBLE TRICKED BY RETHUGLIKKKAN "HISTORY" BOOKS INTO BELIEVING HE HAS SOME KIND OF CLOUT. BESIDES, HE QUESTIONS THE FEASIBILITY OF REDISTRIBUTION. WTFO?!

Behold his mistakes as he attempts to justify his false accusations and erroneous claims with LOGIC and REASON?! The real Stalin, whose very teat this Obamissar was suckled on, would have just answered with some variation of "because I said so!" IMPOSTER!

I do, however, subordinate myself to The Chairman. In the meanwhile, ask yourself this:
If you were truly great, why were you not asked to participate??

-OV

Excellent demonstration of Marxist dogma showing how to achieve equality of outcomes: all participants end up dead!

Lenin is NOT dead! He's restin'. The Founder of Modern Communism prefers kippin' on 'is back. Though he might be pinin' for the Gulag Archipelago.

Everyone seeing this for the first time really needs to get to Platform 4... And I mean, like, NOW!

-OV