The PEOPLE'S SHOW TRIAL 2013 of the 'Dastardly Duo'

Ahem... no groveling; shear denial & full fledged mockery of the court...

YOUR HONOR.... THESE 'COMRADES' ARE NOT FIT TO SHINE FATHER PROGS SHOES!!!

Where are the proper and fit Made Progs these days... good help is so hard to find.

You provided plenty of rope your Honor, fine work... now...

F.Lee Bruno will be contacted to review these proceedings for an Appeal in the name of The State.

HAIL OBAMA!!!

Did I mention your HONOR, your HONOR... I'm sure I did....

All hail The Peoples USSA! (Ahem... Mr. ROCK)

NOW DAMMIT!!!...or else....

Image<-----ALan HALE

Well, now I'm a convicted felon.

So much for ever getting a government job...

I wonder where can I get a gold "grill" and a cheap tattoo?

Whuduya mean " Not Guilty " ?

What kind of a cut-rate show-trial was this ?

Where am I ? What did I miss ?

As a lowly prole I do feel that the quality of show trials has gone to the (space) dogs lately. I remember a time when we - in the beet fields - could spend hours going over every bit of material from each day of the show trials. I wouldn't mind going over some of that pudding of course but talking pays no toll in pudding life.

it seems to me that the whole purpose of a show trial is to entertain and co-opt the masses. Do we have to get OJ into some more trouble to get a truly enGROSSing trial? ah indeed... I remember the days.

Well, I suppose this was reasonable as show trials go... so ... when do we get the increase in vodka rations????

Madam Comrade Darski, it seems our expected output from the still that is not located in tractor barn 2 has increased again, is it not being seen as an increase in your own ration?

Did anybody turn off the hose after cleaning pudding out of the the hot tub?

darski wrote:As a lowly prole I do feel that the quality of show trials has gone to the (space) dogs lately. I remember a time when we - in the beet fields - could spend hours going over every bit of material from each day of the show trials.
Those were indeed the days, Comrade - trudging uphill both to and from the beet fields, in the snow... our only entertainment the occasional show trial and pudding festival.

Still, as a survivor of this recent show trial, I must say that it was a grueling and traumatic experience... especially those nights in the judge's chambers...

Krasnodar wrote:Whuduya mean " Not Guilty " ?

What kind of a cut-rate show-trial was this ?

Where am I ? What did I miss ?

Comrade's Krasnador & Darski,

It seems some good Superman has replaced our evil twin Superman as the distributer of equality around these parts.

Nothing is as spectacular and glorious as it used to be, just a trite waif on the recluse of a wholey sock. While good Comrades such as yourself suffer out in the frozen tundra, mere imposter comedians have been allowed a ticket to the BIC.

We are are unsure of what mendacity has taken charge, but we are sure that Bush is involved and other rethuglican wastoids.

We must tell you comrades, that I am today ashamed to be part of the collective that gloriously once told the story of the Greater Good.

It is not the good Commissar Woogums fault, we are sure... it is a failing of The Party to remember what The Party is all about.

We are collectively guilty and someone among us must die for it. We are looking for the Troskyite.

Do you have any suggestions?

Red, it may be pure coincidence, but Darski's rations have been pilfered. There are few keys to the tractor barn, I was of course at the trial. Coincidence? Perhaps... Names? not quite sure...

We were not questioning you Comrade Comradie, we were asking The People at large. Those who truly need justice do not need to be scoundrelized by your accusations.

We work for The People, and you are no longer one of us.

Hmmmmm... Troskyites.... Hmmmmm.....

Red Rooster wrote:Nothing is as spectacular and glorious as it used to be, just a trite waif on the recluse of a wholey sock.
Comrade Fowl, I assure you that those waifs weren't trite, even with their socks on.

Comrade Tovarichi, I'm sure, will agree.

Yo - Tovarichi - put down that pudding and talk to the Rooster!

How am I supposed to concentrate in the midst of all this idle clucking - all this mindless blithering of the past - rantings over pudding and prostitutes - you're driving me sane! And where is Pup? I recall accusations flying earlier. Never mind...

No answer, I'm afraid Comrade R&R... Tovarichi has found grace, DAMN HIM!.... but thank you for the assumptions Comrade Rat & Roll. Have I ever told you about the Rolled Rats we used to cook in the frozen tundra of Siberia just for game and nourishment?

It brings a dark light to conversation of waifing socks and crispy squirrels... for the rats were bon appetite!

Fried, Rolled.. and on Sticks.

Mmmmmmm.......

Where is Pup when you need him, eh Squirrel?

Red Rooster wrote:... Tovarichi has found grace, DAMN HIM!....

I denounce your accusation of falsehoods! Check the records and that amazing photography.

Present at the show trial were Faith, Hope, Charity, and Mercy. Grace didn't have her homework done and couldn't leave. I never touched her.

And by the way, Comrade Rooster - since when did Father Prog Theocritus ever wear shoes?

Ahem.

Red Rooster wrote:No answer, I'm afraid Comrade R&R... Tovarichi has found grace, DAMN HIM!.... but thank you for the assumptions Comrade Rat & Roll. Have I ever told you about the Rolled Rats we used to cook in the frozen tundra of Siberia just for game and nourishment?

It brings a dark light to conversation of waifing socks and crispy squirrels... for the rats were bon appetite!

Fried, Rolled.. and on Sticks.

Mmmmmmm.......

Where is Pup when you need him, eh Squirrel?

Mmmmmmm.......

Rooster Recipe.jpg

(*after a few days on his private Island with Commissar Tortoise... Commissar Rooster....)

Yawns!

Which prole do you prefer?Image
Now you see Comrade Rat, this is where you falter.... Father Prog did not wear shoes, correct, he wore boots. Which you are expected to spit polish...

NOW!!!!
(*commissar rooster

bides his time waiting
for Bruno to start stabbing
these pedantic proles
with his stilettos*)

*The Janyts mourn the death of The Squirrel... they had become so fond of the jittery prole... yet they now understand that he has been set before the wroth of the wooster.... poor little prole*

Release Komrade Kraken!