What is SlutWalk and Why Your Family Must Participate

Have you sent your daughter or wife to a SlutWalk lately? Participated yourself, perhaps? No? Then just how progressive are you? Not happening in your area? Why don't you just organize one in your neighborhood? It's very proggish! We certainly must have one on the Cube!

SlutWalk.jpg
Why do you think San Francisco is always ahead of your local community? Because they are proggier than thou. Thank Gaia we have a correspondent in Bay Area to keep us all up to date in all things prog!

Our non-threatening friend Zombie has sent us this:
Non-threatening Zombie wrote:I'm back in form with a full-length photo essay -- and more unforgettable images than you can count (see samples below). Needless to say, feel free to save/re-post/Photoshop/etc. any and all photos of your choice, now or in the future!

https://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2011/08 ... epage=true
Read it ans weep! And don't forget: SlutWalk on the Cube is a must! Submit your entries, comrades!

WE ARE ALL SLUTS NOW!

I am trying to put this sign in some possible context. Never having previously heard of "scrotum exposure", I am groping for a mental image. I am experiencing a severe chill thinking about it.

scrotum.jpg
A truly glorious collection or progofiles.
look.jpg

I was so inspired this glorious event I put together a video montage.

These are not the Squirrel Lesbians Unit Together I remember but they are correct about scrotums.

(The People's Cube advises not to try this near cactus, porcupines, crazy liberals running with scissors, blackberry brambles, or Barney Frank unless you'd like another stimulus)

I was intending to go to the last one, but my girlfriend said that she needed to grow her underarm hair out a bit more first.

I've got my dog collar and spiked g-string ready to go, though!! And I'm pierced in ALL the right places!

Laika the Space Dog wrote: Image
The good news is that under Obama-Care these previously forgotten victims of private health insurance will now receive full coverage...literally and figuratively.

It's interesting that people somehow expect that when a person is tried for a rape, the alleged victim not be treated in the same way the plaintiff for another crime would be. That's why a LOT of crimes go unreported and/or unprosecuted: people know that it will be a humiliating experience and their integrity will be challenged. If you don't like it, move to a place where people are considered guilty before proven innocent and the burden of proof is not on you. And grow up, why don't you.

Wow, yeah, I don't know about this "walking" business. I mean, I'm all for sluts and all, don't get me wrong. Is there, like, a SlutScoot, you know, like a scooter or something for those of us who frown on walking? How about I borrow a scooter from the grocery store, cover it in thongs and bras, and do my awareness raising at a reasonable speed?

I have no problem with the equal distribution of mediocrity, but not when it comes to slutism. I want my sluts more equal than others. Forgive me for straying from the collective mediocre mindset, but slutism is where I daw the line.

Just a suggestion: move next year's slutwalk to Las Vegas where the sluts are clearly more equal.

Sluts.jpg

First I must disagree with this incorrect signage.

IMG_1059.jpg

According to my state mandated shrink, lady jeans and skirts actually do compel my hand to start dialogue with said hind parts. It's science folks, can't argue it...

Then I must point out that there were actually a few notable faces taking part in this most glorious of slutwalks!

slutwalk barney frank.jpg

Let us assume we paid for Comrade Frank's new boobage...

slutwalk sean penn.jpg

Nothing to add here, Comrade Penn loves his...

addendumb: I thought we discounted any reason for needing these slutwalks...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:According to my state mandated shrink, lady jeans and skirts actually do compel my hand to start dialogue with said hind parts. It's science folks, can't argue it...
Comrade, I totally agree "if the shoe fits" or "asinus asinum fricat"
LOL

I see a lot of potential candidates here for the upcoming Back-to-School edition of The People's Dating Service.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I see a lot of potential candidates here for the upcoming Back-to-School edition of The People's Dating Service.
The People's Dating Service ™ Image methinks is a scam perpetrated by Comrade Whoopie with Obamugabe funding.
I've invested singular dollars and have yet to get lucky!

Welcome, comrades to Slutwalk

First Rule of Slutwalk -- Never stop talking about Slutwalk
Second Rule of Slutwalk -- NEVER STOP TALKING about Slutwalk
Third Rule of Slutwalk -- Only two sluts to a walk
Fourth Rule of Slutwalk -- You can only have one slut at a time afterwards .... Sorry, guys
Fifth Rule of Slutwalk -- If you develop a blister or a sore knee or break a heel on your shoe, the walk is over
Sixth Rule of Slutwalk -- No bra, no panties
Seventh Rule -- Sluts will walk for as long as they have to
And eighth and final Rule is being -- If this your first time at Slutwalk ... you have to walk

I hate calling attention to this thread which was destined to descend into debauchery, but some sluts are so deserving that ignoring their slut-worthyness would be criminal.

dixiesluts.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:.Then I must point out that there were actually a few notable faces taking part in this most glorious of slutwalks!

I must commend you Comrade Buffoon for fighting off the less equal paparazzi to bring to the Cube your stunning photographs of the "who's - who" in Slutwalk progdom. Bravo. Bravo.

paparazzi3.jpg

Outstanding journolism!

IMG_1193.jpg

"It's a man's world... let's *&^% it up!"
Brilliant idea... after you destroy all the men, you can be the rightful rulers of a world that you just got done **&^^%ing up for yourselves.... where do I sign up for such a well-planned revolution???