Prog Off: Donna Summer Supports Donald Trump

Dearest Comrades,

As you know I often do videos to make my case.

The late Donna Summer did an excellent job of singing my “feelings” in this video. Her video is called: State of Independence.

This time, due to the inordinate attacks on our duly elected president, Donald Trump, and us, I wish to post this heartfelt song, sung by Donna Summer, a Christian and a Patriot. There is much more substance to the lyrics regarding freedom and decency, especially when it comes to immigration.

Do turn your speakers up because it will inspire you. I yelled “yeah ”many times during the video.

Here it is:

That was very nice komrade. Not a song I was familiar with so thank you for introducing me to it.

As someone that has an interest in the plight of the working woman, Donna Summer has always had a special place in my heart. In the 80's, no matter whether you were working for a male boss who could only think with his little brain or a BITCH WOMAN BOSS ON A POWER TRIP (believe me the former is easier to deal with), at the end of the day there was nothing better than tired feet, big hair and dancing in the street music.

She'll never sell out
She never will
Not for a dollar bill
She works hard

Hey, Sista Clara!

I always cringe when I post these videos, but I do it anyway, because I can.

The current truth was contained in the video I posted. So many things are contained there.

Way back in the mid-eighties I knew someone who knew Donna personally. She was a Scientologist who wanted to question Donna's Christian beliefs. We had coffee together and she told me this.

Thanks so much for your reply, since I wasn't expecting any. ; • )

Pamalinsky wrote:I always cringe when I post these videos, but I do it anyway, because I can.

I always cringe when I think about how I wore my hair in the 80's. So much better now with my hat. ; )

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:I always cringe when I post these videos...
I always cringe when I think about how I wore my hair in the 80's. So much better now with my hat. ; )
Most equally korrekt, Komradettes (Putout included!): So much better now with my hat...

(after the wild, hat-related hypotheses - protruding hair bumps? Craptek's nest? purse? brain-protrudent PTSD? - were authoritatively and professionally smashed, heavily shovel-assisted.)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:I always cringe when I post these videos, but I do it anyway, because I can.

You mean your red MAGA hat?

The still lovely [color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] wrote:
President Trump's 'dear sweet' [color=#C0392B]Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin[/color] wrote:
The ever so lovely [color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] wrote:I always cringe when I post these videos, but I do it anyway, because I can.

You mean your red MAGA hat?
President Trump is so thoughtful... and a stable genius!

MAGA! .Most Attractive Granny-of-Revolution Again!

Comrade Putout wrote:

Such a sweetie to give me this MAGA hat (a little blat goes a long way) and so well brought up too, his parents did a marvelous job................if only he could grasp the concept of Next Tuesday (*sigh*).

Yeah, stable, genius, patient, honest, and uncaring of those who admonish him!

He knows they are liars. Therefore doesn't care what they think!!!!!!!!

Image[/quote][/quote]

I remember listening to this when I was up against all I believed in. I will never forget it.

I really hope you like it.

Pamalinsky wrote:I remember listening to this when I was up against all I believed in. I will never forget it.

I really hope you like it.

I DO like it. It reminds me of music (although I can't place it at the moment, it will eventually come to me) that I use to listen to from my dear Mama's Columbia Record Club, record collection. You may remember, as so do I, that back in the day, musical entertainment was a family RECORD PLAYER in the living room which was where the family kollective would hang out for the most part.

Music I like ranges all over the spectrum. At the moment this resonates.

(Riders on the Storm, Godspeed)

Some freakazoid posted this for my perusal. It's a quote by John Quincy Adams about Islam. The Founding Fathers were all, as we know, rasicists, homophobes, etc.... oh, yeah, and old white guys... His comment seems so relevant to today.

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcont ... ticle=1142
Here's some of it.
John Quincy Adams on Islam
by Dave Miller, Ph.D.

The average American's lack of awareness of the past has left our nation in an extremely vulnerable position. The multi-culturalism, pluralism, “diversity,” and political correctness that now blanket American culture mean that many are oblivious to and unconcerned about the threat that Islam poses to the American (and Christian) way of life. The Founders of the American Republic were not so dispossessed. They were well-studied in the ebb and flow of human history, and the international circumstances that could potentially impact America adversely. They, in fact, spoke openly and pointedly about the anti-American, anti-Christian nature of the religion of Islam.

Consider, for example, the writings of an early President of the United States, John Quincy Adams. Not only did Adams live during the founding era (born in 1767), not only was his father a primary, quintessential Founder, but John Quincy was literally nurtured by his father in the vicissitudes and intricacies of the founding of the Republic. John Adams involved his son at an early age in his own activities and travels on behalf of the fledgling nation. John Quincy accompanied his father to France in 1778, became Secretary to the American Minister to Russia, was the Secretary to his father during peace negotiations that ended the American Revolution in 1783, served as U.S. foreign ambassador, both to the Netherlands and later to Portugal, under George Washington, to Prussia under his father's presidency, and then to Russia and later to England under President James Madison. He served as a U.S. Senator, Secretary of State under President James Monroe, and then as the nation's sixth President (1825-1829), and finally as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, where he was a staunch and fervent opponent of slavery.

Music I like ranges all over the spectrum. At the moment this resonates.

(Riders on the Storm, Godspeed)

Me too, Clara, regarding what resonates at the moment. I went back and listened to this. Wow! Very appropriate of what we are experiencing today.

Wonderful submission!

Thank you!