Mein Kampost: Greenshirts' Final Solution To Climate Change

Talk is cheap, Comrades(unless you're in Canada, where it's getting very expensive). It's time to put your money where my...er, the Peoples wallet is, and actually do something about Global Warming. Most of the current non-political greenhouse gases come from the tailpipes of those obnoxious Bummers or Hoggers, or whatever you call those road behemouths soccer Moms drive nowadays. But how to get them off the Peoples roadways? Easy! For a mere one thousand dollars I will promise not to buy one Hummer; net result -1 Hummer. But suppose your Party mission is so essential that you need a Hummer? Still easy! For two thousand dollars I promise not to buy TWO Hummers; net result, still -1 Hummer! Your dedication plus New Math will Save The Glaciers!(No personal checks, please).

Mein Kampost... now there's a book that should be mandatory reading in skools across this nation.

Happy Sacrificial Earth Shoveling Day!

The Cube received a mass email today from the organizers of ...

The Third Global Congress of Women
in Politics and Governance
Focus on Gender and Climate Change

The Center for Asia Pacific Women in Politics (CAPWIP) and the United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Risk Reduction (UN-ISDR) wrote:Women and environment experts have raised concern over the absence of women in the discourse and debate on climate change, a global mainstream issue that is currently impacting the entire world. The involvement of women in areas of environmental management and governance should not be perceived as an afterthought. Women's roles are of considerable importance in the promotion of environmental ethics.

The current imperative is for women to understand the phenomenon of climate change and its impacts and implications at the individual, household, community and national levels. Studies show that women have a definite information deficit on climate politics and climate protection. Only with this information can women take their proper, significant and strategic role in the issue of climate change.

Specific Objectives:

a) To understand the phenomenon of climate change, its impacts and implications;
b). to review and examine the gender aspects of climate change and formulate appropriate actions to address such;
c). to define the roles women can play in addressing the issues of climate change at the global, national and sub-national levels; and
d). to identify and define the action agenda for parliamentarians, policy advocates and women leaders to support global and national actions to adapt to and mitigate the impacts of climate change.

More here >>

This Asia Pacific Women in Politics may very well be some communist front group, yet I can't stop thinking of this Cube ad submitted by Prof. Palimpsest:

Once again -
Life imitates the People's Cube!

The GreenShirts are mobilized at Wikipedia.

Wikipedia's zealots by Lawrence Solomon

For this reason, when visiting Oreskes's page on Wikipedia several weeks ago, I was surprised to read not only that Oreskes had been vindicated but that Peiser had been discredited. More than that, the page portrayed Peiser himself as having grudgingly conceded Oreskes's correctness.
Upon checking with Peiser, I found he had done no such thing. The Wikipedia page had misunderstood or distorted his comments. I then exercised the right to edit Wikipedia that we all have, corrected the Wikipedia entry, and advised Peiser that I had done so.
Peiser wrote back saying he couldn't see my corrections on the Wikipedia page. Had I neglected to save them after editing them?, I wondered. I made the changes again, and this time confirmed that the changes had been saved. But then, in a twinkle, they were gone again! I made other changes. And others. They all disappeared shortly after they were made.

Nonplused, I investigated. Wikipedia logs all changes. I found mine. And then I found Tabletop's. Someone called Tabletop was undoing my edits, and, following what I suppose is Wiki-etiquette, also explained why. "Note that Peiser has retracted this critique and admits that he was wrong!" Tabletop said.

I undid Tabletop's undoing of my edits, thinking I had an unassailable response: "Tabletop's changes claim to represent Peiser's views. I have checked with Peiser and he disputes Tabletop's version."

Tabletop undid my undid, claiming I could not speak for Peiser.

Why can Tabletop speak for Peiser but not I, who have his permission?, I thought. I redid Tabletop's undid and protested: "Tabletop is distorting Peiser. She does not speak for him. Peiser has approved my description of events concerning him."
Tabletop parried: "we have a reliable source to this. What Peiser has said to *you* is irrelevant."

Tabletop, it turns out, has another name: Kim Dabelstein Petersen. She (or he?) is an editor at Wikipedia. What does she edit? Reams and reams of global warming pages. I started checking them. In every instance I checked, she defended those warning of catastrophe and deprecated those who believe the science is not settled. I investigated further. Others had tried to correct her interpretations and had the same experience as I -- no sooner did they make their corrections than she pounced, preventing Wikipedia readers from reading anyone's views but her own. When they protested plaintively, she wore them down and snuffed them out. By patrolling Wikipedia pages and ensuring that her spin reigns supreme over all climate change pages, she has made of Wikipedia a propaganda vehicle for global warming alarmists. But unlike government propaganda, its source is not self-evident. We don't suspend belief when we read Wikipedia, as we do when we read literature from an organization with an agenda, because Wikipedia benefits from the Internet's cachet of making information free and democratic. This Big Brother enforces its views with a mouse.
<br>MORE

Why just last week I meet a professor of nuclear physics at George Marxist University in Fairtax, VA who was spewing heresy that the climate's warming, and cooling, cycles go hand in hand with the amount of solar radiation that the Sun puts out and that currently the Sun is going though a period of increased output.

You know what I did?

I summarily executed him.

On the spot!

He was an infidel, a blasphemer, and a heretic, who defiled the teachings of the Algore (PBUH), and disrespected my religious beliefs and the Goremon Church! Nevermind that he won some bourgeois award .... called ... the .... uh .... Nobel something or the other. He had to die!!! Just my small part in the struggle against Global Warming!

--
Zampolit Boris Sukavich Blokhayev
Grand Inquisitor of the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatology (The Goremons).

Red Square wrote:The Cube received a mass email today from the organizers of ...

The Third Global Congress of Women
in Politics and Governance
Focus on Gender and Climate Change

More here >>

As I waded through all that mud, I somehow managed to find this little brass button:
Measures should include the demystification of the climate change issues in order to generate popular consensus…

Bold added by Pinkie. So, are we doing this because it's the RIGHT thing to do, or because it's POPULAR these days? The more peers we pressure, the more popular it becomes until finally we can say, "Well, everyone's doing it--so it MUST be right!"

The inner party has always been diligent in the matter of informing the masses about what the popular consensus of the day is. We even tell you when it changes so you'll know what you've always believed and held dear. Thank Lenin that Howard Dean is even now getting his superdelegates to agree on what the people's choice for the most progressive candidate should have been!

I wonder how come this traitor is still alive, spewing his lies in the corporate-fascist Wall Street Jooornal?

Why I Left Greenpeace
By PATRICK MOORE
April 22, 2008; Page A23
PATRICK MOORE wrote:... I later learned that the environmental movement is not always guided by science. As we celebrate Earth Day today, this is a good lesson to keep in mind.

At first, many of the causes we championed ... stemmed from our scientific knowledge ... But after six years as one of five directors of Greenpeace International, I observed that none of my fellow directors had any formal science education. They were either political activists or environmental entrepreneurs. Ultimately, a trend toward abandoning scientific objectivity in favor of political agendas forced me to leave Greenpeace in 1986.

GreeNazism begins at home. I think we should organize Neighborhood Defense of the Environment committees all across the nation. Patrol your neighborhoods! Environmental scofflaws should be dealt with swiftly and locally, like this bum:

Father of four taken to court and fined ... because he overfilled his wheelie-bin by just four inches

We must vigorously enforce defend every state breeder unit's parent's duty right to raise our their children according to party approved dicta guidelines.

I remember Comrade Lysenko's visits to the dacha on Vlad's birthday. He would read the elder Gore's telegrams from the CPUSA and they would compliment old Al on his grasp of farming techniques and crop yields.

And, whenever someone would stop by the celebration and comment on the barren fields out there on the steppe, they'd say the observer was a denier -- a running-dog sycophant of Big Ag. The prosperity was there for all to see if only they'd properly repudiate their lying eyes -- or else.

Old Al's son is a-doin' him proud! I was especially heartened by that Canadian Earth Day to-do today that was themed to the fight against global Warming -- in sub-freezing temperatures!

Yes, we have made much progress in Green Nazism. Here where I live, we don't even have to worry about reporting our recycling efforts to the Block Captain. Our trash company has its own trash police to examine every bag we deposit.

Is that progressive or what?

This book looks like it's going in the top nightstand drawer next to the Bible... The Bible of Communism that is!

I must say that I enjoyed my Earth Day by:

1) turning the air conditioning on high and opening the doors and windows to cool off Mother Gaia - although I noticed that the sun was still QUITE hot today, I wonder if that has anything to do with planetary temperature?

2) turned on ALL the lights first thing this morning (even that little light under the sink so I can find the comet in the back) and will keep them on to show how light polution can affect everyone in the neighborhood... all NIGHT tonight.

3) cut down a tree so that my carbon footprint could be larger, thus when they put me up against the wall I will know I took some with me.

4) went to that bastion of western profit making, Wal-Mart, and bought 25 cases of 100 watt incandescent bulbs, which I will smash, and throw away without using. Then I'll go replace them.

5) rented two 100,000 candlepower mega search-lights which I will operate throughout the night to highlight the meteor showers (Lyrids?) by spotlighting them as they appear - this will give them their rightful "moment of fame"

I hope that all goes well, and I plan to use at least as much electricity as possible tonight - and my car is idling in the garage with the door open... and the lights on, with the windows down, and the A/C on high... to cool down mother earth of course.

Had there not been skool today, I would have spent the day saving energy by playing video games on a 62" HD TV with all the lights turned off, fans on, and a fire in the wood stove. Unfortunately, I spent most of it driving 50 miles in a car with no catalytic converter.

Skool is ruining the Earth!!

Comrade Cube,I think that because of the great example of comrade Sheryl Crowibitch,we should cut the page in four pieces and then use the pieces individually to wipe.One page is excessive......yours in Marx,Lenny :)

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Why just last week I meet a professor of nuclear physics at George Marxist University in Fairtax, VA who was spewing heresy that the climate's warming, and cooling, cycles go hand in hand with the amount of solar radiation that the Sun puts out and that currently the Sun is going though a period of increased output.

You know what I did?

On the spot!

.......--
Grand Inquisitor of the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatology (The Goremons).

You showed great courage Comrade.

Running-dogs at the usually loyal party mouthpeice NewScientist are obviously having second-thoughts concerning the Greenazi movment. Read THIS.
But luckily the blogging-masses were quick to unmask the Bush-Loving author of the peice for what he is: A dupe of corporate swine.
"Take control of populations before its completely out of control." Spoken like a true liberal!

The only reservations I have about the name "Greenazi" would be the possibility of it eclipsing the older term "Watermelon," I for one will always be proud to be "green on the outside, red on the inside," if only to have a special place in the heart of the Obamessiah.

Margaret wrote:GreeNazism begins at home. I think we should organize Neighborhood Defense of the Environment committees all across the nation. Patrol your neighborhoods! Environmental scofflaws should be dealt with swiftly and locally, like this bum:

Father of four taken to court and fined ... because he overfilled his wheelie-bin by just four inches

If he'd filled the bin with severed infidfel heads the authorities would have left him alone. Serves him right...

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Why just last week I meet a professor of nuclear physics at George Marxist University in Fairtax, VA who was spewing heresy that the climate's warming, and cooling, cycles go hand in hand with the amount of solar radiation that the Sun puts out and that currently the Sun is going though a period of increased output.

You know what I did?

dear comarde z

please in future do not excute any western running dogs that have expertise in "nucluer power".

we were hoping to get some advice, since the drains have clogged with our falling hair.

i know we have been out of touch due to a rumor of purges.

try to find another exploiter of the workers for us.

confirm distance to sun

one ping only

Anonymous
Did I miss Earth day???
I was alone living in a cave, eating nuts and berries and drinking my own urine. Had I had access to either electricity, printed periodicals, radio, television, pamphlets, placards, calendars or any other earth ravaging contrivences I would have known about Earth Day and done my part.
So sorry.

Burn a tire for Earth Day
You young fellers don't remember the good old days like us old guys do. It was fantastic! The sea level was two inches lower and the streets were paved with gold.
But now everything just sucks because of the rise in sea level. I hate it. To be honest, we didn't notice the difference in sea level that much living here in the prairies, but according to the Church Of Global Warming, (The Goremans), rising sea levels suck and lower sea levels are great, so it must have been great back in the good ol' days.
God I miss that two extra inches of beach!
At least I think I do.

You didn't tell us what happened to all the gold that the streets were paved with. It must've been all scraped off by the Republicans. Personally I blame Bush.

What?... There's some left? Where? Sorry, gotta run, will finish la...

I don't believe I've ever seen Red Square run that fast before....

Green Nazis?

Just take a look at these Green Holocaust-peddling old farts, Reichmarechal Attenborough, and James Loveless:
<br>https://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/reviewofbooks_article/6596/

Greetings, Comrade Red Square,

Please join me in congratulating Comrade Hillary for her profound apology to India - for the USSA causing global warming. All Amerikkans from the burgois to the masses will get down on their knees and beg India for forgiveness.

https://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/ar ... wD99GR47G1

Comrade Gore is correct - Global warming was precisely caused by the burgois and by every Amerikkan who failed to vote Communist Democrat.

We're on an apology roll, Comrades - with Comrade Obama still in the lead. Comrade Hillary, I want you to present the mother of all apologies - I want you to go to Pyongyang and apologise (on bahalf of all Amerikkans), to the Dear Leader Kim Jung Il. Inform The Dear Leader that all Amerikkans are profoundly sorry for causing global warming over the skies of the Mighty Motherland - the peace-loving workers' paradise, The Democratic Republic of Korea. And, apologise for Amerikkans who disrespected the Dear Leader.

I just love it when our blessed leaders blame America first.

It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling of security.

Then she goes off on a tangent:

""We expect everyone" who shares the U.S. goal of a more stable world "to take strong action to prevent terrorism from taking root on their soil and making sure that terrorists are not trained and deployed" from their territory to carry out attacks elsewhere, she added."

Could she possibly be referring to The One, The Black Messiah?
This is treasonous