Whiter Shade Of Pale (The Legend of Elizabeth Warren)

She shipped for Harvard Law school
They turned cartwheels 'cross the floor
They were feeling real inclusive
But the rector wanted more
Pol' correctness drummed harder
And as reason flew away
When they called out for more ways to think
Affirm'tive action made a way

And so it was that later
Elizabeth told this tale
That her face, at first was mostly,
Just a whiter shade of pale

Advancement was her reason
And the truth is plain to see
But she wondered if playing race cards
Could some how make it be

Just one sixteenth Cherokee
Was enough for her to boast
And she had these high cheek bones
And some recipes she held close

And so it was that later
Elizabeth told this tale

And so it was that later
Elizabeth told this tale

Elizabeth Warren is in the news again, as "Pocahontas."

Trump makes 'Pocahontas' jab at Native American ceremony

USA TODAY wrote:During an event at the White House honoring Native American World War II veterans, President Trump referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'Pocahontas.' Sarah Huckabee Sanders later said it's not a racial slur.

Why does POTUS have to be sooooooooooooooooooo mean and insensitive?

When I think about Fauxcahauntus's parents and their beautiful forbidden love story......why......it just makes me want to cry. I'll just let her tell you while I go get enough tissues for the kollective.

Just think how close it came to Mr. & Mrs. Herring NEVER overcoming the obstacles of star crossed love, never uniting and never producing their little papoose (twinkie).

Mystery item No. 1

(As my dear Nannie use to say 'Just 'cause a cat has kittens in an oven, it don't make them biscuits.)

Here is her moving heroic story 'I'm An Indian Too! The Whiter Shade of Paleface Elizabeth Warren Musical.........................................

That just leaves me breathless!!!!!! (Where are my smelling salts?!)

BUT, can she throw a tomahawk?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... Fauxcahauntus's parents and their beautiful forbidden love story......
yeah, that was... so truly romantic.....

I remember The Lightworker speakn abou tha :

..... becau some fohks.. are willih to maahch.. across th bridge.. an so they got togethe.. Fauxcahontas Liawatha was bohn..

This Elizabeth Warren song must be played in a 1/1024 time signature.

BREAKING NEWS!

C-RFN* headquarters has been advised (by an undercover eye witness) that the Warren ancestor, alleged to be at least part native American, was actually the product of a brutal rape by a member of a local tribe.

Members of the tribe have provide statements to C-RFN (signed under penalty of prosecution) as evidence of their 200+ year old allegation. The same tribal members have assured us that the rape allegation dates from the appropriate time period and is considered by most tribes to be authentic native American lore.

*(Craptek Real Fake News)

Mrs. Warren released the DNA information without reservations

Groucho Marxist wrote:Mrs. Warren released the DNA information without reservations
Baa-daa-bing Baa-daa-boom!

The science is settled! Trump owes this Native American one million dollars to be paid to her favorite charity (the Clinton Foundation)!

10genchart.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:Image

I wonder, is the mosquito now a Native American Mosquito? And will it brag to its offspring of its legendary relative, Liz Warren? Only time will tell.

The People should appoint a Commission to investigate this Warren!

Probably nobody would believe the results, though.

Captain Craptek wrote:... I wonder, is the mosquito now a Native American Mosquito? ...
Craptek - inspect mosquito's cheekbones (polygraphically!).

warren-family.jpg
Elizabeth Warren looks just like her Native American family.

The good news is that the mosquito is now eligible for in-state tuition.

ImageImage

(in isolation and solitude of snowy wilderness, and pubescent dochka's estrogens overboiling, what is a desperate father, aware of his dochka's urgency in her Pursuit of Happiness, to do?)

Pocahontas should right away do a test for Kuban Alaskan Cossack DNA, and bingo!

(... and Trumputler-2020 is toast)

Groucho Marxist wrote:... < I'm An Indian Too > ...
... and she retained her wooden hoo-ooga-goo-ooga ka-goonkga-ta-poongka style to this day! :

(sorry for the GULAG-worthy background noise!)