McDonald's Happy Meal Reprise from Michelle Obama

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Frankly, bread is too good for the little rug rats, but Ms. Dear Leader knows best...

It would not be fair to serve these meals to the kiddies without the requisite surprise in every box. I have it on good authority that the chain will introduce [highlight=#ffff00]a free Russian Kettlebell inside every Soviet Sad Meal[/highlight].

Ah! Several fun-filled hours of sweating the kilos off of those fat little bastards overfed little urchins.

Enjoy the PAIN, Kids!

Comrades,

Because these meals are approved and acceptable, they should be renamed the "Freedom from Fear" rations.

Beets, bread and water... what more does a child need? Why are the complaining??

Why, here, just look at my personal Happy Meal Collection.... children do not need this much when we have will have beet and bread meals, Praise Pres. MO. Left over beets are enough entertainment on their own!

hm toys.jpg

Rooster, glad to see Bullwinkle Mother O. didn't add chicken feet to the menu.

chickenfeet5x772dpi.jpg
Frau, shame on you and Leninka for hording all those toys. Please surrender them for redistribution to children in need. Don't make us come and get them.

Whoopie, shame on you!!! Return those to Red Rooster immediately!!!

umm (frantically looking around), why... yes, I believe (cough) that has already been done. How dare you question myself!!!?

This is what I get for being a "Dear Woman" Beta-Male Comrade when I let my inner-feminity override my intense loyalty to the Collective Wisdom of Governmental Prohibitions Against Unwise Nutritional Habits when I let my wife buy Happy Meals for her niece's children when we were taking them on a historic, educational tour to explain to them how our Founding Fathers plotted the evils of Capitalism in Williamsburg.

Before I knew it, the Food Police put both of us in the stockade after explaining that the Colonial Fast-Food Restaurant was really selling "Happy Meals" only as a "sting" operation for the Food Police.

This is even worse than the Gulag. --KOOK

Comrade Kook, I know that must have been distressing. . . . but then, you should have remember Pres. MO's words regarding fat and toys. She knows best, after all. She told us so.

But on a positive note, it gave some free, relaxing time away from the beet fields.

KOOK wrote:This is what I get for being a "Dear Woman" Beta-Male Comrade when I let my inner-feminity override my intense loyalty to the Collective Wisdom of Governmental Prohibitions Against Unwise Nutritional Habits when I let my wife buy Happy Meals for her niece's children when we were taking them on a historic, educational tour to explain to them how our Founding Fathers plotted the evils of Capitalism in Williamsburg.

Before I knew it, the Food Police put both of us in the stockade after explaining that the Colonial Fast-Food Restaurant was really selling "Happy Meals" only as a "sting" operation for the Food Police.

This is even worse than the Gulag. --KOOK
And you didn't swallow the evidence, why?

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Whoopie, shame on you!!! Return those to Red Rooster immediately!!!

I only took one, I swear.

Peg leg chicken copy.jpg

I understand that at the urging of Empress Michelle, Dear Leader will soon be naming Comrade Mayor Bloomberg as Czar of People's Food Security Agency, to be in charge of guaranteeing to all the people safe, nutritious, secure meal-food free of unnecessary sugars, transfats, toxins, tastes, positive emotions or psychological effects. Comrade Bloomberg is already at work designing a shelf-stable food substance that will provide all the nutrients and calories needed for a day's shovelling in one sitting. It will be capable of being eaten by workers lacking teeth, so all workers with teeth that they will no longer be needing are invited to exchange them for credits toward the purchase of a new Chevy Volt. I've had a sneak preview of Comrade Bloomberg's creation and I must say it looks.... delectable.... (ack)

Loafdog1200x200.jpg

Comrades,

It is, of course, good and proper for us to celebrate Comrade Red Rooster's Culinary Contribution Carefully Cultivating Children's Collective Choices Complementing Class-Control Culinarism, but we need to remind ourselves of the need for ourselves as adults to also follow proper nutrition, which, as you all know, is most readily available in the Michael Moore Eat The Rich Bar & Grill. There, one of the most popular and nutritious items on the menu is comprised of the Produce from the Collectively Happy Free-Roaming Harem of Hens of which Red Rooster is the Wise Master and the severed appendages of the Wild Roaming Tea-Partier:

--Kagan Gourmet

Ah hah! Opiate brought the Pug loaf, my favorite!

Not to worry about the Chicken feet Comrade Frauline, these will eventually replace the McNugget as a more all natural non-processed alternative. Chicken McFeet will be a kiddy favorite in no time. We've been working on this in store display....

Chicken-McFeet.jpg

...yeah, needs some work.

Anyway, the rest of the chicken will go to our comrades in Saigon, as we Spread the Wealth Around™...

Saigon-Chicken-Man.jpg

...much like buying oil from Brazil using our oil rig equipment and money, only our proles will do all the work for chicken scratch.

Rooster those feet look finger lickin' good...I mean, toe suckin' scrumptious.

(Nothing beats a box of beaks and claws)

My Dear Comrades Red Rooster and Comrade Whoopie,

As I look at each of your displays of chicken feet, I realize that each of you needs to return to my Kagan Gourmet Graduate School of Culinary Arts with the emphasis being on the "Arts" part with the recognition of the fact of reality that for a potential diner to be willing to feast upon any particular entree, it is imperative that the Culinary Presentation be be Seductive enough to inspire the desire for feasting:

--Kagan Gourmet

Now we're talkin', baby! The staple of Singapore: Hainanese Chicken Rice

chikrice.jpg
REAL food for REAL proles
[/indentr]

In the name of the mother land, what are my comrades thinking? No wait; forget I said that. No pleb should be thinking. thought is tool of evil capitalist; just like such splendorous capitalist feast you submit before me. Please I deplore all expression of excess, do not give to such capitalist propaganda. comrades with our dear leader Obama in charge we must strive to set example for evil capitalist rethugliKKKans. For the common good eat only tofu and Crickets. Remember, If you don't steal from State, you steal from family. either way whatever.

Iosif Dzhugashvili wrote:thought is tool of evil capitalist;lease I deplore all expression of excess, do not give to such capitalist propaganda.

Comrade - I and anyone who calls themselves a true Prog have given their life unto the State.

Excess is sin against the State.

After a rather long night discussing this very topic with some killer beet vodka other hookah enlightened progs and some intense readings from "The Book", {The Holey Hopey} I went for my daily Jiffy Lobo at MSNBC when it hit me! I, Alfred, would become a true leader and "light the way" in the fight against the oppressive bourgeois sin that is EXCESS. No more words - ACTION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1wq1lC ... r_embedded

I've seemed to have misplaced my ushanka, any Babushka have a little room in their dacha?

I was looking for something about how the evil GOP elephant mascot evolved its long trunk over time in order to pick the pockets of downtrodden proletariat when I ran across an image that looks like it belongs on the Peoples Cube interwebs but I can't remember a thread on the subject nor did my illegal search turn up anything. The poster properly commemorates that Michelle Obama is our Great Mother and should decide what the soviet daily caloric intake should be:Image