MY TOOKIE HURTS!

God has left this tincture in the blood
That all men would be tyrants if they could.

- Daniel Defoe

right on brutha!!! dat tookie, oooweee! he done kilt dose peeples, and got hisseff kilt. dat too bad fo brutha tookie. he wu jest doin his time mindin his own dam bidness, writin kids books(which he probly cain't read anyhow) and they go and fill him full o de troof. yeah i said de troof, caws dats what we gots now the true tookie. daid as hell, an goin to de same!!!! lets heah it fo brutha tookie!!! hip hip hooray!! ding dong the bitch is daid!!!! mm mm mm. po tookie

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
-President Abraham Lincoln

rat on! rat on! preesh the condolances, my brutha. ah jes hope he git the way he gave it. nowutamsayin?

"He who would foresee what is to happen should look to what has happened: for all that is has its counterpart in time past."
-Machiavelli

man!!!! whachou talkin bout. you aint nevah heard o us black rushians? we all on the right, but not necessarily white, nowutamsayn? you go dog, but yo knows the "blak Kube" don't sound too bad. peace!!! out!!!!

I got Tookie on my shoe
The AMAZING RITA COSBY was a witness to Tookie's murder!

Look at this stellar reportage:

https://www.salon.com/ent/video_dog/

Yeah, well this motherf*cker got in Tookie's face, you see, and got what he had coming to him. Tookie was the real deal. We'll miss you, Brother.

Tookie, we hardly knew ye...

The shameless Bush regime and thier Gaulieter Schwarrzenegger now are killing the authors of children's books.

What atrocity comes next?

"The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there."
-L.P. Hartley

MY TOOKIE HURTS!

I don't have a Tookie....

yo chistka!!!! di yo see de look on dat china mans face? dat tookie sho did a job on dat dude. do sumpin like dat yo deserves da big sleep, plus some. mofo got wut wuz comin, nowutamsayin? let da riotsn begin!!!!! we needs to start ova by de san q. burn the mother f*cker down. prolly get my ass shot off too. huh. get out the gats, bro. les git it on!!!!!!!

"You cannot reason people out of something to which reason hasn't brought them."
-Jonathan Swift

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."
-Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, USMC

some one axed me wut a tookie wuz, so ah tolt em how to use it in a sentence.
1. ahm hongry....gimme a f*cking tookie!!!!
2. mah bros wuz popped and dey tookie m to da jail.
3. dey was popped cause somebody axed em tookie a cop car.
4. mah baby mama tiklin my baby " tookie tookie tookie"
5. check out the tookie on dat b*tch!!!!
6. man, she got some kinda fine tookie on her.
7. dat's da way da tookie crumbles.
8. i wuz arrested wit 2 tookies of crack in my lac.
9. tookie was a murdering bastard, and wasted 25 years of our tax money, and should have died a long time ago, and saved us all a lot of time and money. everyone of my komrades is welcome to add their tookies to the list.
diceman

apologies to all my komrades, this was in my mail box this morning, and i had tp pass it on. i don't know who the author is, but this is great!!!

"twas the night before tookie"
twas the night before christmas and all through san quenton, the crips ere protesting and liberals were ventin.

the cyanyde was hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

the inmates were nestled all snug in there bed, except for old tookie, who soon would be dead.

and me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on Fox news channel.

i set up the tivo to record the news station, and thouroughly loved the momentous occasion.

it seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

when outside the prison there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

when to my civilized eyes did appear, but a line up of actors, all liberal, half queer.

the misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence: clutching his books.

the tears flew out form sarandons eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel peace prize

the actors were tehtered to an aclu sleigh, all towing the line of urban decay.

on asner, on penn, om liberal cop haters, on sharpton, on jesse and the other race-haters.

then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, tookie cried like a bitch, as they gave him the needle.

when up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and TOOKIE DID DIE!!!

i heard bill oreilly say, as i turned out the light, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, there was JUSTICE tonight.

"Can a nation remain healthy, can all nations draw together in a world whose brightest stars are film stars?"
-Winston Churchill