Next Tuesday... it's here.

Do the math Comrade Fhalkyn, there is only 3% of Commies like us in the USA who vote once in each of every precint in our county, and there is only a 20% reliable pool of useful idiots who vote DЭMOCЯAT. For each of us there is twice as many Republicans in their Base (46%), and the rest are independents who rarely give a rats patootie. The reason we won so big in 2008 was because we were able to discourage the Republican Base.

This time, our DЭMOCЯAT Paяty Dэaя Lэadэя has fired up the Republican Base (four years did the job), and even sleepy independents have been turned into a fiery mob.

I'm sorry to say that even after voting 75 times in every town here in New Jersey, I'm not able to outvote those who vote for Romney.

It is time to party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0.

Komrades, our plan is working!

Standing in line at the polls this morning, waiting to cast my 12 votes for Dear Leader, I heard a woman say to the man beside her, "Have we already voted here?" It made my heart glow with pride to know the proles are following orders and that the World of Next Tuesday has arrived.

Image They were very rude and indignant after several people objected and the polling judge questioned their identities, but they left quickly while he was calling the county offices for instructions. Judging from the crowd's temper they were smart to go when they did or they might have become instant necro-voters. I hope they're VERY necro before they're allowed to vote again.

<Prog Off, Off, Off!>

I dunno Comrades, maybe it's just me, but I voted for the restoration of my beloved country today and I could swear I felt a lightness, a lift, if you will, of the oppression inflicted upon us during the past 4 years.

After many anxious moments and sleepless nights, I actually feel calm and confident. Dear God, I hope I'm right, and not deluded with wishful thinking.

Yes, dear Comrades, next Tuesday™ is finally here.

It seems that dressing in gorilla suits and parading around in concealing clothes is throwing them off...

https://freebeacon.com/the-truth-monkey-votes/

Stay vigilant Comrades...

Comrade Sovremennyy: Yes, I have made a note of this. Thank you.

Pamalinsky wrote:God, I hope I'm right, and not deluded with wishful thinking.

Horse feathers! We have to re-elect Dear Leader Obama so we can see what he will do in his second term.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
My words (and thoughts) are unfit for polite company.

So are mine, dear Dedhedvedev, I make every effort to remain civil. You wouldn't believe what I say in private. Yeah, sweet little Pamalinsky.

Hey Phalkyn, most soaring one, forgot to mention my admiration for you!

Fly! Fly free! Keep it up!

Someone made this awhile back...kudos to whoever it was

Pamski, it's going to be a rough night. The Kapitolist Rethugglikans have us surrounded, so we have the advantage of suprise: we can attack in any direction.

If I don't make it back, keep the videos coming, and have the oil changed in the People's tractor twice each season...

FORWARD!

Tovarichi! Duly noted! I will do my part. (I can'r bear to watch the Tellie tonight.)

Comrades,
The much anticipated Next Tuesday™ may truly be upon us. Dear Leader has said that this day would come and as of tomorrow only he can fulfill all of our wishes, wants and desires. Forward! [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I pray for the country I love, for my comrades,and my comrade's comrades . I wish, want and desire that my vote will help get Dear Leader's ass dusted and start the moving vans rolling down Pennsylvania Ave. Forward indeed!

(Korrekt lyrics stolen shared from somewhere on the net)Imagine an America, where strip mines are fun and free. Where gays can be fixed, and sick people just die, and oil fills the sea. We don't have to pay for freeways! Our schools are good enough. Give us endless wars on foreign shores and lots of Chinese stuff. We're the children of the future. American through and through. But something happened to our country, and we're kinda blaming you. We haven't killed all the polar bears, but it's not for lack of trying. Big Bird is sacked, the Earth is cracked, and the atmosphere is frying. Congress went home early. They did their best we know. You can't cut spending, with elections pending, unless it's welfare dough. We're the children of the future, American through and through. But something happened to our country, and we're kinda blaming you. Find a park that is still open, and take a breath of poison air. They foreclosed your place, to build a weapon in space, but you can write off your au pair. It's a little awkward to tell you, but you left us holding the bag. When we look around, the place is dumb'd down, and the long term's kind of a drag. We're the children of the future. American through and through. But something happened to our country. And yeah, we're blaming you. You did your best. You failed the test. Mom and Dad we're blaming you!

I'm beginning to get sick to my stomach.

Dear Leader wins!

4 more years....with more flexibility!

Pamski, it seems I'll be able to change the oil. Like the knight in Monty Python said, "It's just a flesh wound"

Here's one thing about Obama's reelection and I know it isn't a silver lining -

The economy is now guaranteed to go in a tail spin. If Romney had won he would have had his hands full dealing with the problems Obama created but now it is all on Obama. Not that Obama cares. He doesn't. However, he's going to find out the hard way.

I think there's really two reasons why the Democrats won. The first reason is that the Democrats and a lot of Americans are living in the equivalent of a 'walled city.' They really don't think about the 'plunder' or the morality of plundering the countryside that's necessary for life in their 'walled city.' It isn't that they see the government as Santa Claus. Inside the 'walled city' of the rulers they are completely divorced from any of the realities of economics.

The walled cities of ancient civilizations were maintained by plunder far and wide. The Democrats over the last few years have been maintaining theirs with skyrocketing debt and the Fed printing up money like crazy. This is plundering the countryside in the only way they can without people rising up in arms. Delayed plunder.

This isn't going to be able to go on.

In ancient times the populations of plundered people would finally get so fed up they'd form armies large enough to attack the oppressing fortified city. With us, inflation and rising taxes are going to happen. Between that and the regulations and the way Obama turns everything into shit things are going to get very bad. The people living inside the Democrats walled city are not going to be fed. All the plunder is going to dry up.

The second reason the Democrats won is that in their own way the Democrats offer people their lives. They don't offer people a more economically efficient way of maintaining entitlements. They offer people their lives... completely divorced from economic realities. In the walled city of the rulers your life is yours. All you have to do is be a loyal subject. It's all a fiction of course. You can't own your own life, have possession of your own life, when you must maintain loyalty, fealty, to someone else in order to have the things necessary to live.

When things get really bad, and they will, all of that will end for the Democrats.

But that isn't going to bring a majority of the country to our way of thinking.

The United States of America was founded and grew strong by offering and protecting people their lives. Forget all about efficient economics. This does not move people. Capitalism comes from free people that are in possession of their lives. But owning, possessing, their own lives comes first.

That simple idea, the democratic ideal of equality, swept the world, toppled ancient empires, freed most of the world from tyranny, and brought to our shores millions yearning to be free - to live their own lives on their own terms. That idea smashed the old world order.

That idea has to be restored to it's rightful place. We see the effects of the left's offer to give you your life. It is a Faustian bargain because it is born in deceit and has nothing to do with reality.

Politically, it is the only thing that matters. It is the reason why the economy is so important. And we must rekindle that flame.

Ah! I see (even though it is Wednesday) it is the new Next World of Next Tuesday™! This is Progress. And that is ...good? Yes?....I feel so much,,,better....now. When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become president. Now I know that this is true! Principles have less meaning when one is well fed. Pass the beet stew.