Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

Gore Files Patent Claim Against Human-Waste-Fueled Car Maker

Comrades,

For the Good of the Collective and Proper Husbandry of GAIA, I had no choice but to file a patent-infringement claim against the British firm, GENeco, for stealing the technology of my patented GoreMobile to make their poor immitation, which they named the "Bio Bug," to run on fuel from human waste.

I realize that it may seem that I'm using a capitalist tool to accomplish this, but as everyone knows, my using this tool to take-over that company is the best way to save GAIA by consolidating all advanced technology under the wise auspices of a Central, Global Governance. We need to eliminate the risks that GENeco may be "closet" capitalists at heart (indeed, the appear to be "Water-Closet Capitalists").

Their renegade work stinks to high heaven (well, since there's no "heaven," maybe to high altitude).

Lest anyone outside the Party Elite doubt that I long ago acted in the best interests of GAIA (as well as the best interests of Government Motors a.k.a. "GM" recently acquired by President Obama) by inventing, and then patenting, the GoreMobil, I'm making available for easy viewing below a video of my "Maiden Voyage" in the GoreMobile:

--Gorbels Cube

By the way, Comrades, I also note here that Comrade Lumberjack is keeping us up to date on President Obama's wise leadership over GM and his diligence in inspecting the latest vehicles:
https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/obama-inspects-gm-t5788.html

As I peruse the news images provided by Comrade Lumberjack, it's not clear whether Obama is providing his own fuel while testing the vehicle. I assume Comrade Lumberjack is continuing his investigation of the story and will report any "breaking" news.

--Gorbels Cube

I am thinking that Comrade Algore would have no trouble fueling his vehicle.

It's a good thing Al Gore had the foresight to invent the low flush toilet. Not only do you save water, but it guarantees that there is always some fuel floating around in the bowl afterward to run your car.

Comrade Whoopie, I will humbly take it upon myself to crown you Czar of Toilet Retrievals for this very most important project. Wear your czarship well, loyal sir!

The Goremobile should be renamed the Poop Car.

But I like the German made People's Schitt-wagen, because it doesn't need air conditioning (and believe me, you wouldn't want to).

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Whoopie, I will humbly take it upon myself to crown you Czar of Toilet Retrievals for this very most important project. Wear your czarship well, loyal sir!

Thank you Frau. Does that mean you don't mind the fact that I been using your salad tongs?

I was for hearing that this is for being part of Obamacare and that each of the member of the family will be for getting such instrument for direct deposit of waste material in vehicle. Now there to be no more of the need for the rest stops and never more are the tired parents to be hearing of the whiney childrens that they are to be for the needing the dirty restrooms of the service stations.

bocarecatheter.jpg

But it look to be of some painfulness for the mens.

Mystery item No. 1

Comrade Whoopie wrote:It's a good thing Al Gore had the foresight to invent the low flush toilet. Not only do you save water, but it guarantees that there is always some fuel floating around in the bowl afterward to run your car.
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Whoopie, I will humbly take it upon myself to crown you Czar of Toilet Retrievals for this very most important project. Wear your czarship well, loyal sir!
Comrade Whoopie wrote:

Thank you Frau. Does that mean you don't mind the fact that I been using your salad tongs?

Fear not, Comrade Whoopie and Frauline Pulloskies...

Our eco-training (to be highlighted in the forthcoming Green Olympics) will make it unnecessary for any loyal Progressive to retrieve anything floating in a toilet because toilets will become obsolete when we've completed our Eco-Education of the masses to teach them that our planet's need for eco-sustainability has rendered the use of a toilet an Eco-Crime to be replaced by Ecologically Sustainable Preservation and Use of Human Waste as a source of fuel for the new "Bio Car" (which uses the technology I patented for my invention of the GoreMobile):

Soon, Eco-Conscious Proletarians will be proudly boasting how much "fibre" they consume in order to maximize their abilities to stockpile additional fuel for those long trips in their Bio-Car GoreMobiles. Additionally, ObamaCare regulations will require all physicians to maintain careful records of the quantity of ordure their patients produce, use, and store-- i.e., their Ordure Index.

We will make sure the masses keep the Eco-Slogans on their lips: "Don't Waste Human Waste" and "Bon Ordure" instead of "Bon Jour" and "Bona Ordure" instead of "Bon Apetite." We will also popularize new Eco-Bumper-Stickers: "Extra Load of Ordure on Board," "I Save Ordure for Obama," and "ObamOrdure on Board."

We will also popularize new perfumes and after-shaves such as "Au de Ordure."

--Gorbels Cube

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:I was for hearing that this is for being part of Obamacare and that each of the member of the family will be for getting such instrument for direct deposit of waste material in vehicle. Now there to be no more of the need for the rest stops and never more are the tired parents to be hearing of the whiney childrens that they are to be for the needing the dirty restrooms of the service stations.

bocarecatheter.jpg

But it look to be of some painfulness for the mens.

Mystery item No. 1

Dear Comrade Mrs. Al Czarweary,

You are so right to remind drivers/owners/renters of the Bio-Car/GoreMobile that each one comes with optional urological catheters to promote efficieny in avoiding unecessarily filling the fuel tank with fluids more useful for the windshield-washer tank. And it certainly beats having to stand on the hood in order to wash the windshield.

--Gorbels Cube