Happy Big Government Awareness Day (July 4th)

[img]/images/various_uploads/July4th_British_Flag_2017.png[/img]

Many years since we have murdered the British visitors on our land, July 4th is still being unjustly recognized for the idea of "freedom and liberty" - even though the only freedom it brought was the freedom for barbaric and bloodthirsty Americans to kill cultured Europeans.

The science is settled: the unprovoked attack on the established rulers of this land was also an environmental disaster. Tea and other pollutants were thrown into our waters; gases from burnt gunpowder ravaged our environment - why? Because some greedy white men hated paying taxes that sustained the disadvantaged.

All truly progressive people of the world agree: the 4th of July should no longer be celebrated as Independence Day. Instead, it should be made into a day of mourning for all the horrors that this country, since its blood-soaked beginning, has caused to humans, animals, and plants alike. Controlled, muted fireworks may still be performed, however, in honor and remembrance of the leaders who know better than us.

Happy Big Government Awareness Day!!!

Happy soon to be Big Government Awareness (Dependence) Day Comrades.

Comrades,

When can we get around to Secular St. Obama's day for a progressive collective orgy of peace, tolerance, and understanding with free-range rocks to throw through military recruiting office windows, Amish to lynch, and synthetic fiber-clad regressive on which to train solar-powered massive Fresnel lenses?

I've already got my antibiotics and alibi!

Yes Commissar Chedoh, when I see how gloriously progressive the UK has become and how mean and backward us Yanks still are, I wish those traitorous slave owning founding fathers had all been arrested and hung.

Maybe the Col. can open a wormhole and set things right.

HELLO COMRADES!!!! Today is a day that will live in infamy! All across the land of the "Main Enemy" they will celebrate the evils of capitalism and oppression. Here in the world of the people's cube we know better than that. We understand all of the terrible things that have been inflicted on the world since the begginnings of the Main Ememy. Now that the great Chairman Obama has been in power for almost 2 years, we can expect less and less celebratory events to occur. Instead let us be happy that we will see the Main Enemy less and less on the world stage so the Great Chairman can bring us back to the good old days. Remember May Day!!!!

Welcome comrade Mitro...thinga mabob. Don't you worry, we at the Cube will never forget May Day.

(goddamn hacker)

Welcome to The Cube, mitrokhinkgb. Your zeal has been noticed and noted but we will have operatives near your location.

As a welcoming present, I have this umbrella for you.

It is an authentic I-on-U issue that you must have on you at all times.

The day is celebrated by burning large quantities of animal flesh. Disgusting.

Sorry for the re-post, but this belongs here:

14509.jpg
And it warms this cold old collektive heart to see that MANY of our fellow "Americans" >spit< see the unjustice of the founding of this hateful country!

No beer and hotdogs for me tonight, comrades - rather, beet vodka and a good potato as I sit wearing headphones and listening to this to avoid hearing the hateful and genocidal American fireworks!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:And it warms this cold old collektive heart to see that MANY of our fellow "Americans" >spit< see the unjustice of the founding of this hateful country!

Like this guy?

Rejoice Comrades, for on this day we celebrate another nail in the coffin of this backward capitalist hellhole!

scotusrobertsobamacarenail.jpg

Comrades, I'm still here and as I have stated before, watching you from a dark corner. Diligently. Anyways I know it is late but I spent my Dependance day ramming my smart car into SUVs and slapping fast food death drinks out of the politically blind peoples hands. That and throwing water on any lit fireworks. Now that they are legal in the state of Michiganski I could not report them to the authorities. Was a busy day for me.

HAPPY BIG GOVERNMENT AWARENESS DAY, COMRADES!

I will be spending my day reporting all fireworks and any other suspicious activity of my neighbors.

Chedoh wrote: I will be spending my day reporting all fireworks and any other suspicious activity of my neighbors.
Don't worry about a thing. Our dear leader has sent the Smile Keepers to your area.

Comrade Chedoh,

I am tempted to award you the "Keep My Thread Alive" Medal of Persistence™ for your tireless efforts. Come,... join me in a small taste of Super Unleaded Beet Extract. (the smile keepers forgot to restrict access to my re-fueling station)

3 GIF.gif