Happy Non-Specific Gender Parental Guardian Unit Day!

UPDATE:

Happy Non-Specific Gender Parental Guardian Unit Day 2010!

I think we should remake the Father's Day into a Day of Atonement by the males in the family, who must perform public self-flagellation in order to make up for the centuries of oppressive patriarchal rule.

In addition, on this day fathers should dress as mothers, put on mascara and lipstick, and do all the housework while mothers should dress as fathers and sit, disheveled and drunk, on the couch watching TV and drinking beer.

Think about it: celebrating Father's day may baffle The Children™, who have absorbed the Current Truth™ at their publik skools about the detrimental effect of patriarchy and male chauvinism on their families.

The Children™ will be confused!

But seeing fathers dress as mothers and mothers dress as fathers will unconfuse them and restore the normalcy of the approved KorrektThink™.

Thank you. I just sent the top one to my dad. He is a <gasp>...bourgeois...

Yes Comrads! Now let us move onto the progressive future with; "Happy State Sanctioned Education Camp and Child-Farm Day!"

How many capitalist explotation units must I exchange for one of these farmed children?

I denounced my parental units YEARS ago to the proper state authorities to eat that night. The soured rotten potato was well worth the cost. But thank you anyways Comrade Red Square for providing others a progressive greeting card who HAVENT denounced the thought criminals that raised them and whom they might be collaborating with.....

THE ACLU WILL BE WATCHING YOU COMRADES, DENOUNCE YOUR PARENTAL UNITS WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE....

This Broom of Truth article has the jackboot stamp of approval from:

National
Lawyers
Guild

Greeting Card Observer

My party approved calendar did not have this day listed... I must update it with my special RED pen.

Lets cut to the chase. A good reason for more abortions. No babies= no fathers=no B.S Male patriarchal psuedo events. Alternatively, sperm should be stored at a government operated collection point, and distributed by the government as needed per current labor requirements. Union labor, of course. The system will be our father. Then "Fathers Day" will truly be something our nation can treasure. A celebration of the system. Thoughts??

UB

The Presbyterian changing the patriarcal "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" to "mother, child, and womb". Is that not brilliant?

traci wrote:The Presbyterian changing the patriarcal "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" to "mother, child, and womb". Is that not brilliant?

I cannot think of a better way to stand up for the parenthood of Deity and the siblinghood of personkind!

Happy Non-Specific Gender Parental Guardian Unit Day 2010!

I think we should remake the Father's Day into a Day of Atonement by the males in the family, who must perform public self-flagellation in order to make up for the centuries of oppressive patriarchal rule.

In addition, on this day fathers should dress as mothers, put on mascara and lipstick, and do all the housework while mothers should dress as fathers and sit, disheveled and drunk, on the couch watching TV and drinking beer.

Think about it: celebrating Father's day may baffle The Children™, who have absorbed the Current Truth™ at their publik skools about the detrimental effect of patriarchy and male chauvinism on their families.

The Children™ will be confused!

But seeing fathers dress as mothers and mothers dress as fathers will unconfuse them and restore the normalcy of the approved KorrektThink™.

I am not of sureness that this needs to be encouraged? The beloved late Mr. Pulloskies, was always performing self-flagellation in public and private. It was most embarrassing in church when all looked and gasp; at the dinner table with companies; all the time, everywhere, he flagellated. I finally stopped making beans, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and buying cheese. I never knew a man with such a horrid constitutional!
I must denounce public flagellations!!

(say what? It's not? OF COURSE IT IS! oh? Flagellates is not flatulents? You are sure??)

Forget I say and you can undenounce yourself! I must go make a phone call .........................

This event is wonderful news. Finally there is an appreciation of the role of non-traditional sexual types in the construction of the New Egalitarian Family. Why should it be limited to the balancing of tasks between heterosexual men and women? Let's face it, the old “women's liberation” movement is nothing but a bourgeois plot to exclude the other types of parental guardian unit: gays, lesbians, the bisexual, the transgendered, the genetically altered, and bighorn sheep, to name just a few.

Now we must seize the opportunity, comrades, and extend the program further. I propose that all children, from age three, be required to spend one month with a family of each of the various unit types. This is the only way that they can truly disabuse themselves of Rethuglikkkan propaganda and internalize the beauty and love that flow from all kinds of human and inter-mammalian bonding. How else can they choose the best path for themselves? When they are adults it is too late.

Shall we appoint Hillary (after she resigns her current post) to be the new Czar of Egalitarian Parental Unit Choice? After all, it's for the children!

It's like I said -

REDISTRIBUTION OF PARENTS IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

Glad to see you back, Civilization! Have you been AWOL?

Red Square wrote:It's like I said -

REDISTRIBUTION OF PARENTS IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

Glad to see you back, Civilization! Have you been AWOL?

No, I wasn't AWOL. I was kidnaped by agents of Rush Limbaugh, who bound and gagged me, threw me into the trunk of a Rolls-Royce, and drove for hours to a secret bunker somewhere in fly-over country. Then I was tortured for days on end, forced to eat nothing but cheeseburgers and french fries from MakkkDonald's. I had to listen to speeches by Joe McCarthy, pumped into my cell at high volume. And that was the good part. Periodically they dragged me into an interrogation chamber. Ann Coulter herself, dressed as a dominatrix, abused me verbally…oh, the humanity…I can't repeat her words here, it's too horrible to imagine, and I don't want to traumatize the comrades. Suffice it to say that she uttered the most horrendous slander against all of our prophets, from Mao to Lenin to Marx; even Fourier and Saint-Simon did not escape the lash of her vicious reactionary tongue.

The goal of the torture was to have me repent, and then appear on national TV and apologize to the nation for the sins of the People's Cube. But have no fear, I did not relent! With the image of the First Black President before my eyes, I stood my ground for the Revolution. Eventually they gave up and released me, but not before forcing me to read every book written by Hayek and Von Mises. The scoundrels!

I wish I had been there to take that tongue lashing from a dominatrix-clad Coulter, AWOL. It's the least a comrade could do.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I wish I had been there to take that tongue lashing from a dominatrix-clad Coulter, AWOL. It's the least a comrade could do.
The Ann Coulter line starts HERE and I'm selling tickets (for The People).
Refreshments available in the lobby.