Romney ad: "Obama killed my wife, knocked up daughter, dog"

Mere hours after the Obama Campaign released the political advertisement some are calling the "Romney Killed my Wife" ad, The Romney campaign put together their own quid pro quo version in the spirit of one-upsmanship.

The working title is "Obama Killed My Wife, Got my Teenage Daughter Pregnant, and Ran Over My Dog".

The video link did not pass the Ministry of Truth's decency filters due to the slanderous nature of the lies against The One. However, a full transcript is reproduced below:

[Sad Intro Music]
Camera pans and zooms away from offshore oil rig in undisclosed Gulf of Mexico region to focus on middle-aged man standing on the beach.

Man narrates:
When President Obama executed the moratorium on offshore drilling, I lost my job and my healthcare. We were grateful for the food stamps, but soon my wife grew ill from a bag of BBQ pork rinds she bought on her way back from the welfare office. We knew that Obama would come through for us thanks to the Affordable Care Act, so we just waited for the cure or check to come in the mail. It never did, and a few months later, my wife passed away.

Without a maternal role model in her life, my daughter hooked up with an Occupy Wall Street guy named, "Bong," who I never really liked. Soon, she became pregnant. As a loyal liberal, I immediately put her in the Prius to take her to Planned Parenthood.

I must have been distracted by all that was going on, because I didn't look as I backed out of the driveway, until I heard a, "Yelp!" When I got out, I saw our family dog, Hope, squished under my back tire.

I voted for Obama in 2008 - three times under different names. But now I don't think Obama really cares. I haven't seen any remorse for what he did to my family, except for maybe that moment of pensive contemplation on the 18th hole. He hasn't answered any of my letters.

I only have one question for my President: Why?

[Outro music]
Fade to black

Obligatory disclaimer: "My name is Mitt Romney, and I approved this message."

Luckily, our illustrious journ0lists have a way of combatting these lies: they will present the findings of their latest poll sampling dead registered Chicago voters plus some number of waterfowl which will show Obama leading Romney by 90 percentage points.

Efficiency this, efficiency that. Blah - Blah - Blah...
His ads are nothing but a pack of running dog lies.

romneydeathpanel.jpg

The family of Valeria Alvarado has filed a wrongful death suit against the border patrol following a shooting incident in which a border agent, Justin Tackett, killed Alvarado allegedly in self-defense. The complaint alleges that Tackett, who has a long history of misconduct from his job as a deputy for the Imperial County Sheriff's Department, should not have been working. Good thing, the police are investigating the incident.

My Dear Lenismith, welcome to the collective! As a newly arrived prog, you may not be aware of all the glorious capabilities of our glorious website. You actually have the option of starting a new thread when you have a new topic you wish to introduce! No longer will you be forced to post your views at the bottom of a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with what you have to say!

This is a truly wonderful innovation introduced by our beloved Red Square, as it makes you look far less like an idiot. Give it a try!