WARNING: Do not participate or go near 7/4/11 celebrations!

According to their research, attending one rain-free July 4 celebration before the age of 18 increases the likelihood that children will identify as Republican by two percent and increases the likelihood that they will vote for a Republican candidate by the time they turn 40 by four percent. It also increases the likelihood that young attendees will vote in elections by 0.9 percent and boosts the chances that they'll make political campaign contributions by three percent, the study claims.

Keep yourselves and children away from these seemingly innocent community events. Our research has determined these events are being used by rethuglicans to instill love of imperialist governments and love of white racist rulers that habor thoughts of fiscal responsibility. DO NOT ATTEND THESE EVENTS.

The party insists there be no consumption of Steak, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, and any use of pyrotechnic devices is strictly forbidden. Potato chips and saurkraut may be consumed in moderate amounts.

Link

As always.... We will be watching you because we know what is best for you.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
According to their research, attending one rain-free July 4 celebration before the age of 18 increases the likelihood that children will identify as Republican by two percent and increases the likelihood that they will vote for a Republican candidate by the time they turn 40 by four percent. It also increases the likelihood that young attendees will vote in elections by 0.9 percent and boosts the chances that they'll make political campaign contributions by three percent, the study claims.

Keep yourselves and children away from these seemingly innocent community events. Our research has determined these events are being used by rethuglicans to instill love of imperialist governments and love of white racist rulers that habor thoughts of fiscal responsibility. DO NOT ATTEND THESE EVENTS.

The party insists there be no consumption of Steak, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, and any use of pyrotechnic devices is strictly forbidden. Potato chips and saurkraut may be consumed in moderate amounts.

Link

As always.... We will be watching you because we know what is best for you.

This is most terrible news indeed Comrade!

We must do everything we can to undermine July 4 Celebrations NOW!

Think...think... I know, it is racist !

I thought My Plate ™ said we could have hot dogs just this once.

goreglobalwarminggrille.jpeg

Comrades, I, too, am deeply concerned about this "Independence Day" yearly celebration. I am also concerned that in order to infiltrate and undermine them we would have to be there, and the reich-wing subliminal messages could cause permanent damages to our pure progressive states of being.

How in the world these reich-wing rethuglikans can attend a celebration that honors evil white slave owning Native American killing colonizers is beyond me!

Just what's the carbon footprint of all this exploding ordinance anyway?
(What's that? It's mostly just powdered aluminum and potassium perchlorate? No carbon residue? Just inert bi-products like aluminum oxide and potassium chloride salt?)

Ahem, ok, well we should at least tax the charcoal briquettes.

Is not slaughtering and eating of cattle a reducer of methane gas producing captialist symbolism, and beneficial for feeding of the children? Especially if we slaughter someone else's cattle!

I see this just like May Day, only without the missles in the parades.

So, who's ready for a charcoaled Weiner?

Neotrotsky wrote:This is most terrible news indeed Comrade!

We must do everything we can to undermine July 4 Celebrations NOW!

Think...think... I know, it is racist !

I know what I'm going to do: I'm going to lock all the doors, close all the windows and pull down the shades and hide in my basement until it's all over.

I will surround myself with Lang Lang playing "My Motherland", listening to speeches of Dear Leader's American Apology Tour, "dick" Turbin's classic comments against our troops and Americans (Nazis, Pol Pot, Mad Regimes). And to top it off with Harry Reid's "This war is lost" speech at full volume to drown out those annoying fireworks!

Allah-hoo Wak-bar!

This "July 4th" Amerikkkan Conspiracy against Peace And Justice must be stopped - by court action if possible!

When will our comrades in the ACLU file suit in federal court to block this hateful "spontaneous celebration" (actually a TEA-Party-planned astroturfed-riot that occurs every year on the same day!)? How obvious is it that this is a staged event at many locations in the "nation" formerly known as the "USA"?

However, I must warn all of my Korrect-thinking colleagues to avoid passing out copies of revolutionary literature korrect political tracts at these staged "celebrations". The dirty little nothings proles may not receive them in the Korrect Revolutionary Spirit (at least, until their next government check does not arrive on time...) They may even kick yer azz...

Comrades! For Lenin's sake, get a grip!!

Everyone knows we've had a rough year but all is not lost. Yes, it is true the reich-wing hi-jacked one of our oldest and dearest holidays. Now, unfortunately, May Day will forever be known as the day war criminals coldbloodedly murdered an unarmed Osama Bin Laden (without even Miranda-izing him!). However we can learn from this minor set back and return the "favor". Let's declare July 4th as our own.

You should recall that on this day in 1918, our much exhausted and greatly out-manned bolshevik brothers and sisters won a great military victory against the heavily armed family of Tsar Nicholas II in that famous basement shootout. Surely this is as worth celebrating as the signing of slave-owner Thomas Jefferson's so-called Declaration of Independence. (Inalienable rights?!?! Where did that subversive nonsense come from?)

Come, let us seize the day!!

I think these people also did a study proving that attending birthday parties makes people grow older - by two to four percent.

Comrades,,

most good news. This news about the 4th was most depressing to me. After a heavy night of reading "Dreams of My Father" and looking at unicorn posters of Papa Obama, it came to me!

Perhaps, in the historical documents of the US there are hidden codes to let us know that Obama is the One.

Yes- The Obama Codes

After much hard work, I found one in the Preamble to the US Constitution-

I developed a matrix of the Preamble and using an equidistant letter sequence of a Top Secret nature, I found the following. While I can not share this numeration with you; I can guarantee that I utilized the best Leftist minds for this project. Needless to say, these were the same ones who worked on thePorkStimulus Bill and PapaObama Care.
I have locked this Top Secret code away with Papa Obama's school papers to keep it safe.

wethepeopleoftheunitedstatesinOrdertoformamoreperfectunionestaBlis
hJusticeinsuredomestictrAnquilityprovideforthecoMmondefencepromot
ethegenerAlwelfareandsecuretheblessingsoflibertytoourselvesandourpo
steritydoordainandestablishthisconstitutionfortheunitedstatesofamerica
See comrades, the proof is right there before our eyes. The Founding Fathers might have been racist White guys, but they knew enough to code our great future for us in the Preamble.

Once we make this news know to the world, We can take back the 4th as the true Progressive Holiday it should be.
Indeed, the US declared Independence so that one day Papa Obama could take us into a New Progressive Future.
How do I know, because the Constitution "tells" me so

Comrade Neo-

YESSSS! We can use "their" own hateful imperialist literature against them! Dear Leader's Ascendancy was foretold! Proles: Do Not Resist - that is Futile!

In fact, I am confident that if your algorithm were applied to that other imperialist document of Amerikkka's shameful "founding", you would quickly find the term "ObamaCare" In The Constitution! Hence, the Revanchist legal challenges to It are useless!

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Comrade Neo-

YESSSS! We can use "their" own hateful imperialist literature against them! Dear Leader's Ascendancy was foretold! Proles: Do Not Resist - that is Futile!

In fact, I am confident that if your algorithm were applied to that other imperialist document of Amerikkka's shameful "founding", you would quickly find the term "ObamaCare" In The Constitution! Hence, the Revanchist legal challenges to It are useless!

Comrade,

good observation. You are correct' after applying the Top Secret numeration I did find the following as well in the Preamble to the US Constitution:

wethepeopleoftheunitedstatesinOrdertoformamoreperfectunionestaBlis
hjusticeinsuredomestictrAnquilityprovideforthecoMmondefencepromot
ethegenerAlwelfareandseCuretheblessingsoflibertytoourselvesAndourpo
steRitydoordainandestablishthisconstitutionforthEunitedstatesofamerica

There is no way now that the racist, xenophobic. homophobic. right wing Republicans can deny the Truth anymore

Obama Care was meant to be and predicted by the Founding Fathers.
Long Live the Obama Codes!

Comrades, I am proud to report that capitalist pig celebration of soft decadent liberty has ceased.