Warning!!! Kapitalist Tea Bagging Parties: July 4 2009!

Comrades!

This is dire, Hyr Highness Janyt Napolean has issued a warning to all secprogs for Kapitalisths Independence Day! Why? Because we want dependence in our statist utopia, comrades, and we want it NOW!

Please be very cautious comrades, there will be many Rethuglican Elephants, Blue Dogs, Lion Libertarians, & Independent Indians, loose on the streets that day...

Here is a picture of the thoughtcriminal who may be leading some of these disidents:

Here is the map from the Department of Homeland Scrutiny:

Jesus-Is-Everywhere-570.jpg
Be very very very careful and safe, comrades!

News From Atlanta!!! The tea party of July 4th has been canceled!

"It is unfortunate the event had to be canceled," said Julianne Thompson, event co-organizer. She continued, "The old Macy's building is on private property, and not owned by Simon Malls, however the mall manager asked the property owner and I to come in the office on Thursday of this week, and told us Simon does not want political events on it's property. They were also concerned about the fact we were using the term "protest." Although the event was on private property, the mall was able to assert authority on the matter due to recipricol property easement agreements."

ANOTHER GREAT VICTORY FOR NEXT TUESDAY!!!

CONE

A blurb from https://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php ... eId=102175

Added Lee, "With just a few days left until the Fourth of July Tea Parties begin, this is very unfortunate timing! One wonders why Simon Property Group waited until now to interfere."
But he also connected the dots for those who really wonder:

1. Gwinnett Place Mall shut down the Atlanta Tea Party.
  2. Simon Property Group owns Gwinnett Place Mall.
  3. Melvin Simon (a Forbes 400 billionaire) is co-chairman of Simon Property Group, Inc.
  4. Melvin Simon has provided large political contributions toBarack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, John Edwards, the DNC andmany other Democrats and Democrat organizations.
  5. Melvin Simon was a major contributor to Barack Obama'sinaugural committee and has given at least $1 million to the William J.Clinton foundation.
  6. Melvin's wife, Bren, personally donated almost $100,000 tovarious political candidates, was a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton'spresidential bid and contributed to President Obama's inauguralcommittee.

There are no tea parties comrades. There never were.

Excellent news comrade! We were shaking in our collective boots. Did you get this information from The One?

Yes comrade, via the Ministry of Truth. Anybody who mentions tea parties will be purged since they don't exist. Just watch the progressive news on July 4. You will not see anything.

Excellent comrade! The Kapitalisths are no match for our fortune tellers. We can hide in our collective bunkers until the day has passed. Pass the granola and tofu dogs please....

[microphone off]
Simon does not want political events on its property.... so I guess if Obama came down to give a speech, they would tell him to get lost, eh? Nah, that's not a political event, it's a religious one.

BTW, didn't the Supreme Court overturn a ban on the distribution of political leaflets on private mall property a few years ago? I recall the logic was that the shopping mall had taken the place of the public square of the pre-automobile era, and thus they decided a restriction on political speech in such venues could compromise the First Amendment. I am not a lawyer and my memory may be faulty, but I think I read about this a few years back.

(off)
So with the one canceled in Atlanta, will they find another spot to protest?

Also, will that send a ripple effect and cancel some others?

Hehe. . . Republican Jesus.

Red Square in Chicago
I'm driving around the Holy Land of Obama, as seen from my temp handle. I've seen some cap'n'trade protesters there earlier today. In the meantime, Comrade General Secretary called me with an idea of a graphic -

Show how "cap and trade" translates into "cap in hand" - perhaps a picture of a beggar, a former worker, holding out his cap begging for change. The play on "change" is optional.

It could be a cartoon for the use in Tea Parties. I may not have the time to make it in time, so if anyone wants to try it, go ahead!

Comrade Elliott, We know many recalcitrant kapitlisths in Atlanta, we are watching it closely because those rebellious proles may just take to the street regardless. In fact, we are afraid this news may just be... *shutter*.... FUEL FOR THE FIRE!

Reiuxcat wrote:
A blurb from https://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php ... eId=102175

Added Lee, "With just a few days left until the Fourth of July Tea Parties begin, this is very unfortunate timing! One wonders why Simon Property Group waited until now to interfere."
But he also connected the dots for those who really wonder:

1. Gwinnett Place Mall shut down the Atlanta Tea Party.
  2. Simon Property Group owns Gwinnett Place Mall.
  3. Melvin Simon (a Forbes 400 billionaire) is co-chairman of Simon Property Group, Inc.
  4. Melvin Simon has provided large political contributions toBarack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Al Franken, John Edwards, the DNC andmany other Democrats and Democrat organizations.
  5. Melvin Simon was a major contributor to Barack Obama'sinaugural committee and has given at least $1 million to the William J.Clinton foundation.
  6. Melvin's wife, Bren, personally donated almost $100,000 tovarious political candidates, was a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton'spresidential bid and contributed to President Obama's inaugural committee.

Glorious connections Comrade Reiuxcat, but of course us made progs know this is all kapitaliths lies! Lies, lies I say, it must be is lies!!!!

Red Square in Chicago wrote:I'm driving around the Holy Land of Obama, as seen from my temp handle. I've seen some cap'n'trade protesters there earlier today. In the meantime, Comrade General Secretary called me with an idea of a graphic -

Show how "cap and trade" translates into "cap in hand" - perhaps a picture of a beggar, a former worker, holding out his cap begging for change. The play on "change" is optional.

It could be a cartoon for the use in Tea Parties. I may not have the time to make it in time, so if anyone wants to try it, go ahead!

Glorious Leader,

We hope you are enjoying The Holy Land of Obama. Have you seen Comrade Ayers for a secret meeting? Oh, sorry, mums the word.

We will see what The Woompa Loompa Factory can cook up.

Be well. Be Square. Let It Be.

-RR

Comrade Red Square, I hope you are enjoying Chicagoland. Is it true that water from their municipal water supply will heal the sick, and raise the dead? Could you get me some for various Revolutionary tasks?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
So with the one canceled in Atlanta, will they find another spot to protest?

Also, will that send a ripple effect and cancel some others?

Hehe. . . Republican Jesus.

Image July 3rd with Cobb county protest

I see Americorps and ACORN volunteers are already practicing their art of gentle persuasion against these T (for traitor) Parties.
Hopefully once card check and amnesty for illegals undocumented workers passes, the ranks of Union thugs members will swell just in time to "swing" the next election in favor of Obama.

Red Square in Chicago wrote:I'm driving around the Holy Land of Obama, as seen from my temp handle. I've seen some cap'n'trade protesters there earlier today. In the meantime, Comrade General Secretary called me with an idea of a graphic -

Enjoy your trip through the Obamaland comrade Red Square, I hear it's quite hot this time of year.

Here's that picture I was making, enjoy.

Comrade Red Rooster,

My graphics are like a kindergartner's next to yours. You are way more equal in the Graphics Department.

"Nothing In Art Is Best, Only Different."

If we know where the kkkapitalist pig thoughtcriminals are gathering, why aren't we sending out our revolutionary goon squads to Purge them?

First Dr. Palimpsest escapes from the KMTC and now Vodkov?
I'm guessing Meow is digging a tunnel under the walls of the KMTC.

Vodkov!
Are you cured? Did the re-programming work?

Comrade Joe wrote:If we know where the kkkapitalist pig thoughtcriminals are gathering, why aren't we sending out our revolutionary goon squads to Purge them?

Eh, I live in Olympia Collective, Olympia Collective is the seat of state government, and the RethugliKKKans are strangely enough gathering at Olympia Collective for their tea party. I don't even have to commute to dispatch a Revolutionary Ass Whoopin' and Name Takin' Squad.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:First Dr. Palimpsest escapes from the KMTC and now Vodkov?
I'm guessing Meow is digging a tunnel under the walls of the KMTC.

Vodkov!

Are you cured? Did the re-programming work?

Comrade Space Dog - thank you for asking. Yes I have been cured, more than cured in fact. I have absolutely no recollection of Hillary now. The nice young men in their clean white coats even showed me a recording where I was picking some scabs off Hillary's thighs and trimming her hoofs and I didn't even recognize myself. I doubt I ever knew her, in fact I'm sure I never met her. Anybody who says otherwise will be purged. I have new friends now you see. Friends who appreciate my skills and lust for blood politically correct views. I was brought before Chairman Obama himself and He touched my forehead and I could see! Yes I have a new place now; right next to Him. Instead of picking scabs off that traitor Hillary I will pick flies off our Messiah. We can't have a Messiah covered in flies can we?

Kommissar Vodkov wrote:Instead of picking scabs off that traitor Hillary I will pick flies off our Messiah. We can't have a Messiah covered in flies can we?
And why would flies converge on our Messiah? You are not implying that our Messiah is full of shit, are you? And I do hope your answer will not be "you can't fool a fly." Because the last right-wing terrorist who gave that answer has been sentenced to indefinite detention at a corrective labor facility. Something tells me you are not completely cured, Vodkov, and that you are still criminally insane. I suggest spending a few more years if not decades at the KMTC.

Comrade Square - perhaps I made a mistake there. My handlers told me not to tell anybody about my role with the Messiah but I'm certain nobody here will tell anybody. We are after all a part of the upper-collective aren't we? Perhaps Pinkie will tell her reactionary friends but I hope not. But why is it a secret that our Messiah and his Politburo wish to remain free of flies? I wouldn't want flies crawling all over my pristine body. Wouldn't it be more damaging not to have someone assigned to catch the little bastards? I mean, you can't fool a fly, you have to snuff them, no questions asked.

There's one thing that bothers me though. Last night I fell into my old routine. I broke up a bottle of my People's vodka and got myself a nice, fat cigar. I was about to start enjoying these simple pleasures when I experienced a strange feeling; a combination of abject horror and nausea. Yes, my master's psycho troops had conditioned me to dislike vodka and cigars - fear them actually! They told me fat cigars were incorrect since they are a symbol of capitalist oppression. And vodka is too vulgar for modern progressivism - I should smoke a monster spliff instead. I hate weed, I really fucking hate it! Who would ban vodka and cigars? No true communist would ban vodka! These people are impostors! Hillary, I'm sorry for having abandoned you! I'm sorry I pushed you like that. I hope your elbow is going to be fine.

Your post reveals a tormented soul, Vodkov. You're asking too many questions. You shouldn't be asking any. It's not your job to think. Repent and the Party will be merciful.

But since you asked, the latest scientific studies show that hallucinogenic drugs are much better than vodka in weeding out thoughtcriminals (pun intended).

You see, Stalin used to hold drinking parties, at which getting drunk was mandatory. Special people watched those who avoided drinking (a sign they had something to hide) and those who got drunk and lost control over their tongues saying politically incorrect things, like insinuating that the Great Leader had flies swarming around him.

But today, when the Party, the press, and all the progs are so unprecedentedly unanimous in their faith in the Obama, vodka wouldn't do the trick because even with loosened tongues, they would still praise the Messiah, compare tingles up their legs, and even have tingle races to see whose tingle reaches the destination faster.

You just can't purge anyone anymore! But purges are necessary for the Party discipline and maintaining the morale. That's where hallucinogenic drugs come in. Even if you have no thoughtcrimes, the drugs will make you see things that are not there, like the flies converging on the Messiah. That's where they get you. It's like a lottery - and you, Vodkov, are the unlucky winner. You've been "weeded" out.

Do I feel empathetic? You bet! But as a conscientious Party member, I have already prepared a statement that I heard you say "Obama can fool all the flies some of the time, Obama can even fool some of the flies all of the time, but Obama cannot fool all of the flies all the time."

Furthermore, I have photoshoppedgraphic evidence that you prepared a dirty bomb to blow up inside the HQ under the pretext of attracting all the flies in a square mile area and destroying them with a single blow. I also have witnesses claiming you admitted to stealing this idea from George W. Bush, who used exactly the same tactics on al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Image EXHIBIT A: Dirty bomb engineered by criminally insane Commissar Vodkov.

Vodkov, you poor pitiful wretch. How can you "pick flies" off anyone or anything? And why would you even want to? Isn't that what a swatter is for? (Note the resemblance, however flimsy, to a shovel. That's not a coincidence.)

You know, I might be willing to put in a good word for you with Red Square--by giving him some cockamamie convoluted baloney about how you're not really picking bluebottle houseflies off Obama, but that you've actually been charged with the great honor of unzipping The One's fly for him whenever--well, whenever. And maybe you have to use a special pick for that purpose, since you couldn't possibly allow your hands to get so close to--well, whatever.

Yes, I might be willing . . . except you've tried to denounce me way too many times.

Your only recourse now is to get on your knees and in your squeakiest voice, scream, "Help meeee!!!"

Comrade Red Square, I know that flies would never converge on the Obamessiah, but moths would. They're attracted to light and would immediately flock to bask in the glow of his Oliness.

Perhaps the simple solution is that Vodkov himself is not criminally insane, but rather one of his Inner Comrades is? I'm sure given enough time the KMTC can identify which Inner Comrade is the crazy one and purge it, while leaving the pitiful, errr useful shell of Vodkov behind. Didn't Pupovich say he is skilled in finding or even making NEW Inner Comrades?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Vodkov, you poor pitiful wretch. How can you "pick flies" off anyone or anything?

A regular prole wouldn't be able to do it. You know, flies are really quick bastards. They even say they perceive time faster than us. But that's not the point. The point is that Kommissar Vodkov is not a pathetic prole who can't even dodge GPU bullets. No, I can easily catch flies like that dude in "Karate Kid" except I don't need any stupid chopsticks.

In other news: Through my superhuman will and abilities I have been able to break the conditioning Obama's Trotskyite mind-control goons subjected me to. I have been tossing down vodka and smoking cigars all day. I'm back to my old self, thank Stalin!

Now, where were we? Yes, I'm pretty sure the MTE will come begging for my help soon. I'll tell her to shove it. Bitch. My services are now reserved for the highest bidder. Submit your offers. No job is too dirty.

Comrades,

Flies are fast, but never fast enough for The One.

I would like to see the mosquito named the national insect in honor of budget busting policies of centuries past, culminating in those to be lightworked by Comrade 0bama and paid for by taking from each of us, painlessly like a mosquito, a small amount of CEUs. Small is, of course, relative. There might be some itching later as well, which will result in caloric burning in its relief, thereby contributing to national slimming; moreover, as a protected species, those with greater surface area might be encouraged by mosquitoes to reduce it.

In some parts of Africa, along the shores of Lake Victoria I believe, people actually catch, kill, and grind mosquitoes into a nourishing protein-rich paste. It is clearly an under-appreciated insect.

The mosquito has brought us West Nile Virus: that's diversity! When the Goracle speaks truth to power, even coal-fired and Bush-backed, he sometimes tells us how the humble mosquito will soon bring malaria back, even to parts of Canada: resurrection of a species eradicated by man (and DDT)!

The One might kill a fly, but He would never hurt His Kind.