Gollum Loves Foodicare: HTN Care For America

Kolhoznik wrote:Good health starts with a good body.

Sounds reasonable, if everyone was born healthy with a "good body".

Kolhoznik wrote:It is a right to have a healthy body at birth.

What?

Kolhoznik wrote:Individuals cannot provide this right by themselves since, as you can see, only liberal minds have great bodies.

Um...are you saying that Ronald Reagan was a fat, slovenly chain-smoking alkie?

Kolhoznik wrote:In name of Progress, it would be the ultimate tribute to human kind if our fatherly government

I really thought our government was more of a motherly government, what with the social safety net instead of fuck-you-you're-poor lack of it, but okay...

Kolhoznik wrote:could materialize this right for us - healthy babies.

You fail biology forever.

Kolhoznik wrote:I don't mean that He or His Administration have to be involved in reproductive activities with the People (oh my goodness, the mensheviks could be rather disgusting, no!)

Do you even know who the Mensheviks were? And how good they were at blowjobs? Honest, man, read up on this shit before posting.

Kolhoznik wrote:But for the triumph of the Common Good, I envision the Government distributing His semen

Every time I see a social worker checking in on a child in need, it reminds me so much of Uncle Sam cumming on the American flag.

Kolhoznik wrote:to the less fortunate of the People, whether they are blue dogs, independents, conservatives, neocons, or simply republitards.

How are independents & Blue Dogs "less fortunate"? I see all the others, but why them? What did they do to deserve such hatred?

Kolhoznik wrote:However, if the Federal In-semen-action Commission

You know, insemination is a perfectly good word that you could've used instead of making yourself sound like a retarded 4th grader.

Kolhoznik wrote:determines that quality of results is not 100% guaranteed, and the newborns are only half-healthy:

The newborns that have half-healthy brains usually end up at town hall meetings & at Glenn Beck's 9/12 rallies.

Kolhoznik wrote:for example good body assured by His semen,

Well, hopefully he got good head! (See what I did there?)

Kolhoznik wrote:but inkorrect

Oh, I get it! Because libs & progs (& commies, but I repeat myself), use "k" where the "c" would be to say that they are "down" with "the people"! You're so clever, Kolhoznik!

Kolhoznik wrote:way of thinking because of weak recipient -- we should solicit the ultimate Korrective action:

See above.

Kolhoznik wrote:cloning of The One.

What would cloning Neo accomplish?

Kolhoznik wrote:Can you imagine this? What a perfect nation this could be!

Kolhoznik, you had me at "in-semen-action". Your brilliance is a shining example to all the children of the earth, that even if your parents were brother & sister, you can still make it to the top of the People's Cube.

Again!

Comrade Gipper!

Do you have party approved shovel!?! I think Commissarka Pinkie has one you can borrow comrade, she enjoys loaning out her shovel to proles.

Gipper, grow up. You're as literal as a baseball bat and as subtle as an enema. I welcome trolls but tire of sniveling ones.

Uh, do you realize that this is a satire site, don't you? Of varying quality of course and I'm certainly guilty.

Or is your slack-jawed incomprehension owing to the fact that this is nearly a satire-proof age?

Jeez. I think that I'm going to go talk to my houseboy Bruno for some intelligent conversation. I never thought I'd want him to sing "Memories" to me in his rusty basso profundo.

Dear Comrade Gipper,

I see that you've been hurt. I've tried to contribute to the Common Good and Health with some free organic food, but you have consumed only the fertilizer I've used to produce it. Enjoy! It was all natural, da.

Commissar Theocritus, I'm shocked. Is this really a satire site?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gipper, grow up. You're as literal as a baseball bat and as subtle as an enema. I welcome trolls but tire of sniveling ones.

Uh, do you realize that this is a satire site, don't you? Of varying quality of course and I'm certainly guilty.

Or is your slack-jawed incomprehension owing to the fact that this is nearly a satire-proof age?

Jeez. I think that I'm going to go talk to my houseboy Bruno for some intelligent conversation. I never thought I'd want him to sing "Memories" to me in his rusty basso profundo.

Commissar Theocritus

I know this is a "satire" site. I'm pretty sure that, since you have the intellectual capacity of a brain-damaged hamster, you'd realize that if I took the time to read that post, I'd get that it was "satire".
Unfortunately, your idea of "satire" is a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully. Also, I somehow doubt that "as literal as a baseball bat" is even a relatively good retort. If I were you, I'd spend less time with your "houseboy" Bruno, and more time in English class, champ.

"brain-damaged hamster"? some of my best friends are brain damaged hamsters; that's a highly insensitive comment, I think and smacks of antimortecerebellacricetinaeism.

This is a satire site? I think I must have missed my bus. I intended to get off at AdHominem Attax.

Comrade Gipper wrote: I'm pretty sure that, since you have the intellectual capacity of a brain-damaged hamster, you'd realize that if I took the time to read that post, I'd get that it was "satire".
Unfortunately, your idea of "satire" is a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully. Also, I somehow doubt that "as literal as a baseball bat" is even a relatively good retort. If I were you, I'd spend less time with your "houseboy" Bruno, and more time in English class, champ.

I'm the school yard bully biotch! What's wrong? Mommy didn't treat you right little biotch? You want to head to the street and mufkn name call and shit? You picked the wrong brutha you pinche punk ass cracker! You want to see how literal a baseball bat is!?! How about an ice axe?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Stupid proles from the ether eating Riefenstahl hook, line, and sinker.

Here have another O:

"...a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents..." very good maynard, you graduate to 2nd prog grade in progdom. Yes we are well aware of the deeply-rooted psychological issues of being a liberal Democrat prog communist, that's why we're made progressives. It helps us understand trolls like yourself...

I love that line: a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

I think we can apply that in multiple ways to multiple comrades:

Bill Ayers enlists a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

Obama enlists a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

Pelosi enlists a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

Reid enlists a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

Barney Frank enlists a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

You enlist a series of deep-rooted psychological issues being projected onto political opponents with the finesse of a school-yard bully.

Get help comrade. Get out the Ghetto!

Good job. You totally put me in my place. I'm sorry to have ever doubted the wisdom of Red Rooster, master orator & god of the persuasive argument.

==============================================
There are ways to learn and there are ways to get banned. If someone came into your house and started attacking your family, what would you do?
We are watching you comrade... will you last a fortnight, will you be skewered by your angst? Or worrisome yet: Party Shish Kabobs™?

- Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™

Your very welcome sick comrade. Sincerity is what I'm taking it for, your cynicism is all you have.

Worth the price of Admission.
Same time tomorrow?

"In the name of Ford and all that is holy will everyone CALM THE HELL DOWN!"
<br>Image

Comrade Publius Valerius,

But that's a right turn. Oh, wait, the right turn!

As all correct thinkers, I know 0bamaCare will be good. It doesn't have to be read or scrutinized: it merely has to be. But there are those fighting against it, and these enemies are old. Take, for example, this vile cinematographic mendacity from Italy in 1942 called We the Living, of which follows an excerpt putting state-run care on trial and ruling in favor of private care. Ah, that cunning Ayn Rand! Beware: the pull of thoughtcrime is strong, even if it comes as subtitles.

Navigator wrote:
Leninka wrote:What about backyard vegetable gardens? They must be collectivized!

I proclaim myself Czarina of confiscating all back yard gardens for the collective.

I hope you realize Leninka, your tongue may be in your cheek, but your satire is a bullseye:

"To establish the Food Safety Administration within the Department of Health and Human Services to protect the public health by preventing food-borne illness, ensuring the safety of food, improving research on contaminants leading to food-borne illness, and improving security of food from intentional contamination, and for other purposes."

Legislation to outlaw gardens or to outlaw the sale of home grown garden produce via HR-875.

The idea is: The Feds are protecting us from ourselves by turning over the growing of produce to licensed trained professionals who know how to dump cow poop on plants and not make consumers sick.

Comrade Navigator,

Sorry, my response is so late. I was mired in the blog.

I can't wait to collectivize my first back yard. I think the first yard I'll confiscate will be my own, and then my neighbor's. That way, I can put my neighbor's children to work pulling weeds. For that, I'll give them one lemon a week off my lemon tree. As for my plantains, they are so tasteless, I'll just turn them over to the collective to feed the masses after we have confiscated their back yards and they are not allowed to grow their own food.

Red Rooster wrote:Your very welcome sick comrade. Sincerity is what I'm taking it for, your cynicism is all you have.

I would have health insurance, but I can't afford it. Oh why, Comrade Obama, why have you not given me free health care?! *looks at Comrade_Tovarich's video post* Or...not giving me any insurance is fine, too...apparently...

Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gipper, grow up. You're as literal as a baseball bat and as subtle as an enema. I welcome trolls but tire of sniveling ones.

Commissar Theocritus

I know this is a "satire" site. I'm pretty sure that, since you have the intellectual capacity of a brain-damaged hamster, you'd realize that if I took the time to read that post, I'd get that it was "satire".

Comrade Theocritus,

Now, as feminine, but hirsute Femi-Nazi, I don't normally jump into the fray, even if we are all equals here at the Cube, but if you have the intellectual capacity of a brain-damaged hamster, then my brain must be so tiny it would rattle in a gnat's bladder.

Comrade Red Rooster,

For your retort above we must alert Comrade Pinkie to give you an award. I know she has several, but really, there ought to be the "Dancing Red Chicken Award."

Oh, and to bring the thread back to food, has anyone replaced the fruit on Bruno's hat lately?

Bruno has let his Carmen Miranda headdress decay; he's so worried about that little incident in Vancouver with Comradette Janeane Gawdawfulo.

Gipper, thank you for "brain-damaged hamster." That's a first for me and I rather treasure it. It was like the time, 25 years ago, when I was at the gym in Midland--home of the Bu$hitler--and I was doing flies on the Nautilus machine in a muscle shirt. At the time I was a big boy, getting bait for other big boys, and nothing shows off what you have more than that.

Two women were walking through the (empty at the time) gym and one of them looked at me and said, "Look at all those muscles. He must be stupid." I still treasure it. To be fair to them, there was no evidence to the contrary. They could not in fact hear me counting the reps in Latin.

To be fair, to me, with you there is evidence to the contrary.

The reason that I pointed out that this is a satire site is because the solipsism of liberals is such that they in general cannot think outside their own puerile <i>Weltanschauung</i>. Meaning that they take satire as a personal offense the way that a child will collapse in tears when it gets an intractable knot in its shoe laces.

Commissar Theocritus, you're welcome for "brain-damaged hamster".

While your story/"comeback" is nice, I'm much more interested in the facts that:

• You are apparently a Nietzschean superman, a man with the body of Adonis & the intellect of Einstein.
  • Feel superior enough in your own shoes to tell me an unverifiable story, claiming it to be the truth, and turning it into an insult, aimed at me.
  • Think that using big words scare me.
  • Apparently believe that liberals are solipstic, thin-skinned narcissists.
I look forward to hearing your next words of wisdom, O Mighty One.

Leninka wrote: Comrade Navigator,

Sorry, my response is so late. I was mired in the blog.

I can't wait to collectivize my first back yard.

Hurry comrade! Or save seeds for next year's harvest. The Blues are massing on the front. I predict Rodney King "festivals" across America once the Blues realize Free Stuff is little more than the words faith Hope and Change.

Not that there is anything wrong with Faith Hope and Change.

(Hint: https://www.survivalseedbank.com/)

Comrade Gipper Troll!

Welcome! We are pleased indeed!
Unfortunately, Minnesota trolls are as common as a Joe Biden plagierism and a Barry Soweto lie.
We were hoping for something more exotic and a change from Minnesota Moonbats.
Alas...sigh.
So much for the hopey changey thing.

Do you indoctrinate or are you a student at BSU? (Don't bother answering comrade, we already know)
Are you a Beaver fan?
Theocritus isn't. Neither is Bruno.

"You are apparently a Nietzschean superman, a man with the body of Adonis & the intellect of Einstein." Far from it. Nor did I imply being an Adonis. This was a story of a quarter century ago.

"Feel superior enough in your own shoes to tell me an unverifiable story, claiming it to be the truth, and turning it into an insult, aimed at me." Ah, dear Gipper. I didn't know that I'd have to have a camera crew to verify a story happening in Midland 25 years ago. And I fail to see how it was aimed at you. You are not reading--again. And here you are, hugging yourself in your own solipsism. Again.

You really think that I cannot tell a slight anecdote from 25 years ago without verification? You have just raised the bar for self-absorption. I have a cat which would call you stuck-up.

"Think that using big words scare me." I know they don't. Because to you they're just noise. You must get on with that reading bit. It's fun, you know, but there's a horrible risk: you might learn something which wouldn't sit well with your all-encompassing self-regard, and you'd either have to look at another view point or run, yapping like Jodin Morey or Mikael Rudolph, into the night, your paws over your ears to make the pain stop.

"Apparently believe that liberals are solipstic, thin-skinned narcissists." And the sun rises in the east too.

Liberalism, classical liberalism, was a good thing. That's what I am. I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't affect me. But I'm more of a libertarian now. I believe in personal freedom, which demands responsibility.

Today's liberals wet themselves at the idea of personal responsibility. That's why they spend their every waking moment figuring out a policy to do this or to do that, and 95% of it just isn't anyone's business. It's a headlong rush away from suffering the consequences of your own actions.

I'll make a bet, Gipper: you and your friends have as your main topic of conversation ways to make the world better (in your eyes) and down deep inside is the unifying theme <i>of dodging responsibility for your own lives</i>.

By the way, if you're not responsible, you have no personal agency, and that explains liberal rage.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Bruno has let his Carmen Miranda headdress decay; he's so worried about that little incident in Vancouver with Comradette Janeane Gawdawfulo.

Comrade Theocritus,

I pulled Bruno aside, and let him know what many women do when they have, well, endured something revolting, like when their husbands go out and have an affair with some dessicated trollop like Nanski Peloski. It happens, you know. They just go out and buy a new hat.

So, I took him to Naomi's hat shop in Houston so he could buy himself a new hat. I can't tell you how much better he feels now. He looks spectacular, too.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Comrade Gipper Troll!

Laika the Space Dog, the name is Comrade Gipper, maybe you didn't see it. It's OK, I'll let it go.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Welcome! We are pleased indeed!
Unfortunately, Minnesota trolls are as common as a Joe Biden plagierism and a Barry Soweto lie.
We were hoping for something more exotic and a change from Minnesota Moonbats.
Alas...sigh.

"Alas...sigh". Worst. Ending. Ever. (Besides "The Sopranos", of course).

Laika the Space Dog wrote:So much for the hopey changey thing.

And good riddance, eh? More cowardice & status-quo for everyone!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Do you indoctrinate or are you a student at BSU? (Don't bother answering comrade, we already know)
Are you a Beaver fan?

If I shouldn't bother answering, why ask the question, other than to show you know how to find a person's IP address? I mean, am I supposed to be intimidated?
Just some food for thought: What makes you think I'm a student at BSU (Whatever the hell that is)?

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Theocritus isn't. Neither is Bruno.

I don't care.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:"You are apparently a Nietzschean superman, a man with the body ofAdonis & the intellect of Einstein." Far from it. Nor did I implybeing an Adonis. This was a story of a quarter century ago.

I somehow doubt that a story saying you were (I guess, at one point), a Latin-speaking he-man is not brought up in to make you look modest.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:"Feel superior enough in your own shoes to tell me an unverifiablestory, claiming it to be the truth, and turning it into an insult,aimed at me." Ah, dear Gipper. I didn't know that I'd have to have acamera crew to verify a story happening in Midland 25 years ago. And Ifail to see how it was aimed at you.

Because you insulted me in the very next sentence.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You are not reading--again.

I would point out the irony, but I don't see how it would get you to admit you were wrong in any way, shape or form.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And here you are, hugging yourself in your own solipsism. Again.

Seriously, what is up with you and solipsism? I mean, I know its a cool world & all, but Christ, think of something else to say.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You really think that I cannot tell a slight anecdote from 25 yearsago without verification? You have just raised the bar forself-absorption.

A "slight anecdote" that makes you out to be, like I said, a Nietzschean superman. In my experience, stories that seem too good to be true usually are too good to be true.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I have a cat which would call you stuck-up.

Funny, I have a dog that would call you look a drooling simpleton.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:"Think that using big words scare me." I know they don't. Because to you they're just noise.

When you throw around big words without any idea of how to use them, it generally is considered "just noise".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You must get on with that reading bit. It's fun, you know, but there'sa horrible risk: you might learn something which wouldn't sit well withyour all-encompassing self-regard,

I can't see how you'd get the conclusion that I don't read in any way, shape or form. And how you think I wouldn't risk my "all-encompassing self-regard" just because I read something that didn't sit well with me. Think again, slick.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and you'd either have to look at another view point or run, yappinglike Jodin Morey or Mikael Rudolph, into the night, your paws over yourears to make the pain stop.

I've read survivors accounts from the Holocaust, occassionally read news articles by conservative politicos/pundits, and have read cover-to-cover books about serial killers, tyrants, and war. You honestly think I'm going to cower in fear because of a butthurt poster?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:"Apparently believe that liberals are solipstic, thin-skinned narcissists." And the sun rises in the east too.

I really hope that if you have children, they grow up to be drug-addled flower children who freebase crack before they have unprotected gay sex. Then again, due to karma, it would probably happen that way anyways.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Liberalism, classical liberalism, was a good thing.

On sociopolitical issues other than the economy: yes.
On the economy: no.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:That's what I am.

WHAT? I thought you were a communist! How shocking!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I don't care what you do as long as it doesn't affect me.

"Except when it comes to correcting others on The People's Cube."

Commissar Theocritus wrote:But I'm more of a libertarian now. I believe in personal freedom, which demands responsibility.

Gee, I wonder where you're going with this...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Today's conservatives wet themselves at the idea of personal responsibility.

Fixed

Commissar Theocritus wrote:That's why they spend their every waking moment figuring out a policy to do this or to do that,

But what about the gay marriages, flag burnings & abortions? How do they do those if they spend every waking moment making policies? I'm so confused!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:95% of it just isn't anyone's business.

"I mean, why should I be punished with a 0.001% tax increase to help a working poor family pay for health insurance? It's not my fault they can't get a better job!"

Commissar Theocritus wrote:It's a headlong rush away from suffering the consequences of your own actions.

Whereas saying "it's none of my business" and brushing it off is the way adults handle the results of their actions.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I'll make a bet, Gipper:

I'm listening.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:you and your friends have as your main topicof conversation ways to make the world better (in your eyes)

You give me and my friends too much credit. Also, you vastly underestimate how much we love dirty jokes.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and down deep inside is the unifying theme of dodging responsibility for your own lives.

Says the man who believes in the sacred doctrine of "it's not my problem."

Commissar Theocritus wrote:By the way, if you're not responsible, you have no personal agency, and that explains liberal rage.

Also, the vast incompetance, pettiness & misgovernance of the Bush years, the wild, personal and unreasoning attacks by the right and the irresponsibility of prominent people in the conservative movement in regards to what they say & do. That might contribute some.

*starts choking* No! General Secretary Clinton, please!

Comrade Gipper wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Today's conservatives wet themselves at the idea of personal responsibility.

Fixed

Outstanding! This is the most ignorant bit of projection I have seen to date. The gull and absolute denial of facts is beyond recourse.

You can propel all the ignorant stereotypes of backwoods people on the right you wish, however to say that they are lax in the personal responsibility department just reeks of ignorance at best, psychosis at worst.

Comrade Gipper wrote: Also, the vast incompetance, pettiness & misgovernance of the Bush years, the wild, personal and unreasoning attacks by the right and the irresponsibility of prominent people in the conservative movement in regards to what they say & do. That might contribute some.

One sick projecting prole indeed. Have you been living in a cave? Which part of the wild, personal, and unreasoning leftest attacks did you miss over the past 8 months? You are surely an Alinsky virgin, or a mule with blinders on. What part of incompetence, pettiness, and mis-governance have you missed?

Let us not digress these threads any longer, The Peoples Director has become bored with your humorless rants and, while considering it below his pay grade to communicate with you directly, he has consigned me to let you know you are hereby warned to move your tiresome diatribe to...

Gulagotroll: http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewforum.php?f=22 for further serious discussion.

Failure to comply will result in expulsion.

On further note the Politburo has conferred and noted that Reagan was an anti-commie, so calling him a comrade is nonsensical and insulting to the Party.

You are hereby ordered to rename yourself, or we'll do it for you.

The Party has spoken Comrade of BSU.

Quoth Comrade Gipper:

"I mean, why should I be punished with a 0.001% tax increase to help a working poor family pay for health insurance? It's not my fault they can't get a better job!"

Comrade Gipper, Obama has told us time and again that he will not raise taxes to pay for health care. That instead he intends to pay for it by eliminating all fraud and waste from Medicare (oh damn, there it goes, I'm starting to laugh again--excuse me, I have to stop typing for a moment until I stop laughing at that--OK) and from the insurance companies themselves. Oh, I'm sure he plans to do that by going through everything, line by line, just like he promised to do with the federal budget, after which he was only able to shave off a tissue thin sliver of $100 million dollars, an amount which is supposed to be very impressive to yokels outside the Beltway.

Any talk of raising taxes at all for paying for health care is nothing but another right wing smear, and we don't tolerate that here.

Oh, and I was very sorry to read on the September 11th thread* that you're having to work your ass off to pay for your college. That's so terribly unfair; no one should have to work to put themselves through college, and I can assure you Obama agrees. He also wants to use Americorps to help you through college. My understanding is that under this program, the government will pay for your education . . . but in exchange you'll still be working your ass off in some thankless shovel-ready "make work" job digging ditches for The People's Eternal Groove Program.

*I did not wish to comment directly on that particular thread as I feel--in light of the original intent of that thread--that you have soiled it.

Red Rooster wrote:Image
Comrade Gipper wrote:

Fixed

Outstanding! This is the most ignorant bit of projection I have seen to date.

Go look in a mirror & get back to me.

Red Rooster wrote:The gull and absolute denial of facts is beyond recourse.

I'm not the one denying facts. And that's a fact. (turn-of-phrase intentional)

Red Rooster wrote:You can propel all the ignorant stereotypes of backwoods people on the right you wish,

Stereotypes have to come from somewhere, buddy.

Red Rooster wrote:however to say that they are lax in the personal responsibility department just reeks of ignorance at best, psychosis at worst.

I doubt that, since you yourself are a sufferer of psychosis, you're qualified to make that statement. Also, it's not ignorant to say that conservatives tend to be more personally irresponsible than liberals. Remember the Bush II Administration?

Red Rooster wrote:
Comrade Gipper wrote: Also, the vast incompetance, pettiness & misgovernance of the Bush years, the wild, personal and unreasoning attacks by the right and the irresponsibility of prominent people in the conservative movement in regards to what they say & do. That might contribute some.

One sick projecting prole indeed.

Yes, yes we get it. I'm mentally deranged. Can we move on?

Red Rooster wrote:Have you been living in a cave?

I wonder where this is going.

Red Rooster wrote:Which part of the wild, personal, and unreasoning leftest attacks did you miss over the past 8 months?

I guess all of them, since all of the wild, personal and unreasoning attacks of the past 8 months have been rightist.

Red Rooster wrote:You are surely an Alinsky virgin,

As pure as snow.

Red Rooster wrote:or a mule with blinders on.

Was that pun intentional?

Red Rooster wrote:What part of incompetence, pettiness, and mis-governance have you missed?

None. I remember the Bush Administration.

Red Rooster wrote:
Let us not digress these threads any longer, The Peoples Director has become bored with your humorless rants

Compared to your side-splitting diatribes.

Red Rooster wrote:and, while considering it below his pay grade to communicate with you directly,

My fragile self-esteem has been shattered. Are you happy now?

Red Rooster wrote:he has consigned me to let you know you are hereby warned to move your tiresome diatribe to...

Gulagotroll: http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewforum.php?f=22 for further serious discussion.

Oh, a nice invitation for a friendly cha-

Red Rooster wrote:Failure to comply will result in expulsion.

Oh. OK, well, I guess as long as that's it, I have no choice then, so I'll-

Red Rooster wrote:On further note the Politburo has conferred and noted that Reagan was an anti-commie, so calling him a comrade is nonsensical and insulting to the Party.

It's a satire site. I'm being satirical. See how satirical I am.

Red Rooster wrote:You are hereby ordered to rename yourself, or we'll do it for you.
<br>My name has nothing with Reagan in it. My name is Comrade Gipper. Gipper refers to [url=http://]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gipp[/url]. I can't see how me having this username offends the Politburo so much.

Red Rooster wrote:The Party has spoken Comrade of BSU.

Why do you think I am from "BSU"? I don't even know what "BSU" is, so stop calling me that.

Comrade Gipper,

Judging by your writing and attitude, I assume you are a young character.

When I was a student, I elected not to have health insurance. The university's plan was $10 a month. In general, what college student needs it? Better a dimebag than a dimeplan. The few times I went to a doctor, I paid in cash. I made choices (some unpleasant), worked steadily, took out student loans, stayed in-state, and lived cheaply enough to have ready cash, at one point reaching $800 (a huge sum that seemed then). Perhaps that's no longer possible in the US today, but I think it is: if one is willing to make similar trade-offs.

Considering the frequency and length of your posts, notably the point-by-point quoting, you seem to be spending much time here in anger instead of at a (second?) job that could be providing you with health insurance (you lack, which isn't health care), contacts (drugs, sex, RnR, job, whatever), and cash (to buy health care). If you're a student, take care not to neglect your studies.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Quoth Comrade Gipper:

Comrade Gipper, Obama has told us time and again that he will not raise taxes to pay for health care. That instead he intends to pay for it by eliminating all fraud and waste from Medicare (oh damn, there it goes, I'm starting to laugh again--excuse me, I have to stop
typing for a moment until I stop laughing at that--OK)

I can tell you're a funny person. Not "laugh with" funny, more "laugh at" funny, simply because you believe you are hilarious. But, continue.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:and from the insurance companies themselves. Oh, I'm sure he plans to do that by going through everything, line by line, just like he promised to do with the federal budget, after which he was only able to shave off a tissue thin sliver of $100 million dollars, an amount which is supposed to be very impressive to yokels outside the Beltway.

Any talk of raising taxes at all for paying for health care is nothing but another right wing smear, and we don't tolerate that here.

That's nice.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Oh, and I was very sorry to read on the September 11th thread*

I'm going to wait to get to your thing that I "soiled" the 9/11 thread.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:that you're having to work your ass off to pay for your college.

Um..thanks?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:That's so terribly unfair; no one should have to work to put themselves through college, and I can assure you Obama agrees.

Well, more power to him, then.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:He also wants to use Americorps to help you through college. My understanding is that under this program, the government will pay for your education . . . but in exchange you'll still be working your ass off in some thankless shovel-ready "make work" job digging ditches for The People's Eternal Groove Program.

Of course, any other job that a twentysomething with a couple years of college education besides Americorps is going to be a thankful, awesome job. Yep, private sector jobs are always rewarding.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:*I did not wish to comment directly on that particular thread as I feel--in light of the original intent of that thread--that you have soiled it.

The original intent was good, but what happened after it was created in order to memorialize the tragedy of 9/11, was not good in any way, shape or form. I didn't soil that thread; it was already soiled when I got there.

Tovarish Gipper,

you almost got me fooled. For a moment I thought that you are representing the mensheviks (your avatar is deceiving to me the simple minded kolhoznik,) but your latest words are the proof that you are a real progressive. Your line by line analysis proved that this site is not a satire one -- indeed, the problems posted here are real. The depth, I'd say abyss, of the progressive thought is quite inspiring.

So please be merciful toward your opponents. They've been living lately on TEA only, without any Party provided healthy food. Should I send them a GAZ loaded with beets and cabbage from my kolhoz? If that won't suffice, we the People can provide a larger GOSMO and add some vodka to the load.

Comrade Gipper, by applying Progressive logic we have determined your name is racist, therefore it must be changed to something less offensive.

Here is the formula used: Gipper sounds like Tipper. Tipper is the wife of Al Gore, who comes from Tennessee. Tennessee was once a slave state. So you see the reference to blacks and your deep-seated subconscious desire to have them out of the White House and back in shackles is quite clear in your name. Change it or we shall pass a resolution calling for you to be rebuked.

Indeed, as Director of Space and Time, I will be going back and changing your birth certificate to something less racist than Gipper. Would you care to consult on that matter first? I'm still kinda busy cleaning up the Obama birth certificate mess and juggling stuff around, but I think a loyal party member such as yourself can be squeezed into the schedule.

Don't worry guys, I'm back! And here to answer my love letters!

First up, Kolhoznik!

Kolhoznik wrote:Tovarish Gipper,

you almost got me fooled.

That fooling you doesn't seem hard.

Kolhoznik wrote:For a moment I thought that you are representing the mensheviks (your avatar is deceiving to me the simple minded kolhoznik,) but your latest words are the proof that you are a real progressive. Your line by line analysis proved that this site is not a satire one -- indeed, the problems posted here are real.

Um...thanks?

Kolhoznik wrote:The depth, I'd say abyss, of the progressive thought is quite inspiring.

Amazingly, someone knows how to use wordplay. That's actually clever, Kolhoznik.

Kolhoznik wrote:So please be merciful toward your opponents.

I'll be merciful only when they be good little boys and girls.

Kolhoznik wrote:They've been living lately on TEA only, without any Party provided healthy food. Should I send them a GAZ loaded with beets and cabbage from my kolhoz? If that won't suffice, we the People can provide a larger GOSMO and add some vodka to the load.

Zzz...huh? What? Oh, sorry, must've nodded off there, all right, let's see who's up next.

Oh! Commissarka Pinkie!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Comrade Gipper, by applying Progressive logic wehave determined your name is racist, therefore it must be changed tosomething less offensive.

I want to see this.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Here is the formula used: Gipper sounds likeTipper. Tipper is the wife of Al Gore, who comes fromTennessee. Tennessee was once a slave state. So you see the referenceto blacks and your deep-seated subconscious desire to have them out ofthe White House and back in shackles is quite clear in your name.
Commissarka Pinkie, I've found out that by applying Commisarka Pinkie Logic(TM) that your name indicates you are a Nazi. Here;s how it goes: Pinkie is a finger. Fingers are attached to a hand. A hand is attached to an arm. An arm can make gestures. The Nazi Salute is a gesture. So, you see, the reference to a gesture affirming your belief in the inferiority of non-Aryans and the need for a genocide of the Jews is quite clear in your name.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Change it or we shall pass a resolution calling for you to be rebuked.

It would be great if I were given an opportunity to do so instead of random assholes people changing it for me before I saw this stellar work of reasoning and humor.

=========================================
Perhaps this wouldn't happen had you changed your user name when requested. Demonstrating a little respect for the administration at The Peoples Cube wouldn't hurt either. But then we are all progressives right? Everything is owed to us, at the behest of our temper tantrums and sense of entitlement, to what anyone else owns? Earning things, earning respect, respecting others property, respecting others, and boundaries of decorum is so 18th century!

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™
=========================================

Last, but certainly not least (except in mental faculties) Colonel 7.62!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Indeed, as Director of Space and Time, I will begoing back and changing your birth certificate to something less racistthan Gipper.
Go for it, champ. I hope "Colonel 7.62 <3 c0c|{5" is available.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Would you care to consult on that matter first?
Nah. I'm sure you'll make a good decision.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I'm still kinda busy cleaning up the Obama birth certificate mess

OMG! Where did that come from?! The Obama birth certificate "controversy" in a post including the words "birth certificate"? I never saw that coming!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:and juggling stuff around, but I think a loyal party member such as yourself can be squeezed into the schedule.
Good to know you still care, Colonel. I was beginning to get worried.

Gipper, fisking someone takes more than a snarky attitude.

Comrades, let us rejoice! We have SuperTroll here! And he has resilience! And a spelling checker too. And like all good trolls, he misses the point of everything. But he's still a troll cub.

Let's not drive him off. Oh. SuperTroll, please go to https://www.jessicaswell.com. I do duty there and would just love to frolic with you.

Comrade Random AssO wrote:Don't worry guys, I'm back! And here to answer my love letters!

A crass "get-in-their-faces" name reeking of the under-21 kid who thinks him-/herself omniscient. Been there, done that. Don't I get a Mountain Dew for saying that?

On Republicans and Democrats by party solidarity, you might try the breakdown of numbers, election wins, districts, and more in "Republicans and Democrats: A Tale of Two Bases." I like the phrase gentry liberal, since it seems unintentionally condescending.

Good Lenin...when are we ever going to get a decent troll? I'm tired of these sniveling, pussyboy types. I say we go forth to all the prog sites and try to recruit some good prog talent. Some progs that will atleast be moderately interesting. What we've encountered lately just isn't cutting the Poupon.

Now, L-n-T, we have to take the trolls that we get. I know that they snivel. But I'm trying to raise this one right. They're cute when they're young, though, aren't they?

One of the things that I have learned to enjoy is that liberals are the wealthy people now--they have bought all the cars and houses that they want. Now they're buying superiority.

Instead of leaving people alone. Because that's no fun, and that doesn't let them inject their nasty little personalities onto other people.

Naw...this one isn't very cute. Just annoying. An annoying,snivelling little puss.

Makes me almost miss that other one...what was his name? I think it started w/ a "J". Atleast he was entertaining to a degree. This one goes beyond redundancy in its posts. Endlessly sneering. In other words...your typical,young prog.

Comrade Random AssO,
Your comments are all fine and dandy but remind me of a revolving door complaining about it's hinges.

Sooner or latter you must pick up your shovel and dig with us. You are making the rest of us look good and, as you know, this administration abhors stand outs.

Comrade Random AssO wrote: Of course, any other job that a twentysomething with a couple years of college education besides Americorps is going to be a thankful, awesome job. Yep, private sector jobs are always rewarding.

Doesn't it suck to be young but not be the CEO of something? Damn those mean old white guys who started out just like you. It's not fair! They worked their way up the ladder getting richer and more successful, and all that did was make it harder and more daunting for people like you who want it all NOW. Because no one should have to earn their success--it's so much more rewarding to have it handed to them!

Obama's going to change all that--and he's already leading by example! After all, he didn't have to work too hard to get where he is, certainly not as much as those CEO's. He's living proof that you can make it to the top not through experience and hard work, but through the awesome power of identity politics and perpetual victimhood!

And he fired those CEO's for their unfairly acquired success. But who shall take their place? Of course--the Government!

And the Government will give you everything, so you won't have to work for it. That, in turn, will give you plenty of extra time to wait in line for their services.

Though I notice you seem to have a great deal of time already for someone who claims to be a college student working his ass off to pay for it.

Pinkie, all that His O'liness ever did was work his look.

That's all there is, isn't there? I mean, why learn things and achieve real things? It's because you EXIST, not that you achieved. Achievement is hard. Our shape-shifting troll, whose screen names change but whose sniveling doesn't, irritated me enough on another thread that I had some fun with him. And absent a reply from him on the other thread I have no more to say and so repeat myself here:

Beaver Bait? I don't know which is worse: trying to pretend to be the Exalted Ronald Reagan or suggesting that you are, er, Beaver Bait. Unless you mean that you're a sapling beside a stream.

Of course Chappaquiddick is not the same as one of the Bush daughters getting an illegal drink (which is not the Bush daughters drunk. This is a canard). Teddy Kennedy was a murderer, oh, all right committed manslaughter, a distinction without a difference, and legalistic nitpicking. The left's stock in trade is false equivalency. I refer you to a comment when you were incarnated as Gipper:
So, you're saying that Muslims (because they are Muslim) are fanatical religious zealots who will stop at nothing to kill all of those that aren't members of their group (so, basically Nazis with a crescent instead of a swastika). But then, your solution to opposing them is killing Muslims, and doing it ruthlessly until they submit to your will? I'm savoring the irony.
That will be entered into the sweepstakes for false equivalencies. I chose the Chappaquiddick/underage beer episode to demonstrate that the left specializes in false equivalencies. Since all you have is precious attitude.

Beaver Bait wrote:I would've bothered to trudge through your post, but it was just more bullshit than I was able to deal with.
I hope that you didn't press the back of your hand too hard against your forehead and that your sighing didn't bother the neighbor's dog as you rolled your eyes in your precious sophistication.

Ah. Someone got me a Word-a-Day calendar? Hardly. There are things about philology that you ought to know. First, you may knows words through their etymology, and that's wonderful and good fun. I try never to use a word against its etymological derivation but confess that I'm limited to classical words. If it's not Latin or Greek I have a hard time with it. German I don't like. Genosse Pieck, pardon me and I <i>am</i> German.

But second, all words are not subject to the quick study--the vitamin pill--of a word a day. Even <a href="https://awordaday.com/">A Word A Day</a>. Some words just take living to understand. For one, <i>solipsism</i>, which you do not yet understand, and I suspect that you do not understand <i>hubris</i> either. Reading the definitions of these words will do you no more good than reading the definition of integration by parts. You have to roll up your sleeves and get into it.

(If you can help me distinguish meanings of <i>practical</i>, <i>pragmatic</i>, <i>realistic</i> and <i>cynical</i> I'd appreciate it. I don't think that I'm making a crack by throwing <i>cynical</i> in with the others. I've been working on that group for over 30 years. This is a case where a lexicon is of little practical--see?--use.)

Trust me, there, shooter, the concept of solipsism is easily one of the least horrendous concepts I've ever heard of.
That could be the motto of every dictator or serial killer who ever lived. You <i>have no idea</i> of what the word means. If you ever do come to grips with it you will writhe in embarrassment. I suspect though that your psychological defenses will keep you from ever apprehending that word, your mind glancing off it, repressing the self-knowledge that it would bring.

I'm not being nasty here: for you to exist as a fully functioning individual you need to understand what <i>solipsistic</i> means. My informal definition is, "It's all about me!" Is this in any way different from sociopathy? Some quarter of a century ago I had such a boyfriend and to this day I cannot determine where the uncaring, self-referential solipsism ended and where the sociopathy started. I am keenly attuned to the disease. If he had had a sadistic streak or were greedy, he could have been a real monster. Are you beginning to understand </i>solipsism</i>? As it was he was merely very leavable.

The best thing that you can do is to realize that words mean something <i>outside yourself</i>. The major disease of college is incarnated in the matriculation address, where you are told that you are the light of the world. I recall my matriculation in 1973 at Rice--I knew it was bullshit. We were college kids and there to learn. I resented the flattery. And even knowing that at 18 I still had to learn that it's not all about me.

I got a very good education at college, but it taught me nothing about life. I took EE courses for grins and knew as much EE as high-school classmates in five-year courses at state schools, and still knew nothing more about life than they did. College proves that you have put up with four years of bullshit and proves to an employer that you can put up with more if you have to, and that's its major advantage. Grow up.

Your only chance at avoiding a life of impotent rage is subjecting yourself to reality and one of the best ways to do that is not to grapple words and concepts and meanings into whatever pleases you, but looking at them head-on. It's tough. Lord it's tough. I hope that you will believe me when I say that I learned that one the hard way. But eventually, when you are paroled into the big, cold, cruel world you will find that it simply doesn't care about you and your precious ideas or the rubbish that you've heard from professors and in bull sessions.

Life doesn't care about me and my precious ideas either. But since I know that I don't have nearly as far to fall. Because I have fallen.

I mean, seriously, what is "reality" for you? Is it something that'll "teach" me to not be a "librul"? Please. I doubt that living in your parents' basement really is the same thing as being a middle-class college student from an economic death zone, like I am, working my ass off to pay for college.
Modern-day liberalism is a temper tantrum. The world should cure it; if the world doesn't, then the world will collapse owing to reality being stretched beyond support. The modern-day liberal is always fuming that the world doesn't correspond to his demands and to make it do so is always regulating, yelling, and passing laws. In other words, a temper tantrum.

I too was a middle-class college student and I worked during the time that I was at Rice. A computer-science labbie. Studying real things, like math, instead of inflated matters of opinion like sociology, or god help me, English. And living in my parents' basement? Hardly. I beg the indulgence of old-time Cubists for the repetition, but <a href="https://gallery.mac.com/daustins#100378">here is my house</a>, which I designed, and paid for myself. With money I earned by bowing to reality instead of having hissy fits.

You think that I'm not cynical? You think that I like having to deal with wide-eyed True Believers who'd sacrifice their first-born child before raising taxes 0.01% to pay for a poor family's health insurance?
This is callow rubbish. First, True Believers are defined as leftists who believe, against all evidence, that statism works. That temper tantrum again. And your assertion that raising taxes 0.01% to pay for a poor family's health insurance is merely risible. It is the weakest polemic that I've heard in months.

I defy you--and you need to know that <i>defy</i> is not the same word as <i>deny</i>, another part of your ongoing philological education--to give me evidence of what you say.

If you walk up to M. D. Anderson in Houston you get the best medical care on earth, regardless of your ability to pay. If you try to pay for medical care in Canada you cannot get it and you get lousy medical care for the taxes that you do pay. I defy you to give a single convincing argument that raising taxes, even more than your absurd 0.01%, will give better medical care. There is utterly no evidence of it. None.

I doubt that kicking & screaming about [Kennedy's causing the death of Mary Jo Kopechne] after 40 years & after he just died is going to kickstart a new investigation.
First, "after he just died" is cheapjack sentimentality. You might learn the difference between <i>sentiment</i> and <i>sentimentality</i>; you would not have said that if you knew it.

I have no desire to start a new investigation. That drunken bum Kennedy may as well have put a gun to her head--the result would have been more merciful than letting her die, of asphyxiation, breathing the increasingly rancid air trapped in the roof of his Olds Cutlass as he slept off a drunk. My charge to you is that Teddy Kennedy, the Lion of the Senate, was a goddamned <i>murderer</i> and since it is demonstrably true (pages of documentation on request), it is not a smear. If you think that an inconvenient truth is a smear, then you are morally bankrupt.

And if you think that murder is ever tired, then you are morally bankrupt in another dimension.

Quit yapping, puppy. Get a real degree. Become a plumber. Better the shit in someone's pipes than the shit that you're paying for at college. On the evidence, though, you might however be able to sue your university for fraud.

[quote]=========================================
Perhaps this wouldn't happen had you changed your user name whenrequested. Demonstrating a little respect for the administration atThe Peoples Cube wouldn't hurt either. But then we are allprogressives right? Everything is owed to us, at the behest of ourtemper tantrums and sense of entitlement, to what anyone elseowns? Earning things, earning respect, respecting others property,respecting others, and boundaries of decorum is so 18th century!

-Supreme Commander of Thread Jacking & Stuffed Mice Toys™
========================================= [/quote][/size][/COLOR]
I'd respect others on this site more if they'd show a little bit more respect towards others, themselves. Speaking of temper tantrums, go to Youtube & type in either "town hall meeting", "Joe Wilson" or "9/12 movement".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Gipper, fisking someone takes more than a snarky attitude.

But random douchebaggery disguised as arguing is easy, right Commissar Theocritus?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Comrades, let us rejoice! We have SuperTroll here! And he has resilience! And a spelling checker too.

No, I just know how to spell correctly. It's pretty basic stuff. Surprised you didn't know that, Commissar.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And like all good trolls, he misses the point of everything. But he's still a troll cub.

Let's not drive him off.

Yes, because your awesome debating prowess is capable of "driving me off".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Oh. SuperTroll, please go to www.jessicaswell.com. I do duty there and would just love to frolic with you.

Commissar Theocritus, I don't know what's creepier: A guy with a Dracula avatar working on a site called "jessicaswell.com" or that that same guy is inviting a younger man to go over there.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:
Random AssO wrote:Don't worry guys, I'm back and I'm here to answer my love letters!

A crass "get-in-their-faces" name reeking of the under-21 kid who thinks him-/herself omniscient.

I know I'm not omniscient. However, I know for a fact that you've resorted to changing this "under-21 kid"'s name to "Random AssO" because you can't out-debate "him/her".

Comrade_Tovarich wrote: Been there, done that.

Ain't touchin' this one.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Don't I get a Mountain Dew for saying that?
Sure, if you go out and buy one for yourself. I'm not giving you anything, you lazy commie.

<br>
Comrade_Tovarich wrote:On Republicans and Democrats by partysolidarity, you might try the breakdown of numbers, election wins,districts, and more in "Republicans and Democrats: A Tale of Two Bases." I like the phrase gentry liberal, since it seems unintentionally condescending.
I don't think the American Enterprise Institute is exactly an unbiased source there, shooter. Nice try, though.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Good Lenin...

Good you?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:when are we ever going to get a decent troll? I'm tired of these sniveling, pussyboy types.

Only when you stop being a "sniveling pussyboy type".

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:I say we go forth to all the prog sites and try to recruit some good prog talent.

Sounds like Custer going to Little Bighorn to "recruit some good Sioux talent".

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Some progs that will atleast be moderately interesting. What we've encountered lately just isn't cutting the Poupon.

Huh. Guess you're just more elitist than me, I don't even own any/like Poupon. Way to prove I'm the out-of-touch liberal, Lenin.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Now, L-n-T, we have to take the trolls that we get. I know that they snivel. But I'm trying to raise this one right.

The creepiness factor on this one is off the charts.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:They're cute when they're young, though, aren't they?

This isn't helping your case, Theocritus.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:One of the things that I have learned to enjoy is that liberals are the wealthy people now

This is so ridiculous I'm not even going to argue with it.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:--they have bought all the cars and houses that they want.

No, we couldn't buy all the houses we want. John McCain bought most of them.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Now they're buying superiority.

You can't buy logical superiority, tiger.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Instead of leaving people alone.

Same argument used by racists to defend segregation & slavery. Excellent point, Commissar.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Because that's no fun, and that doesn't let them inject their nasty little personalities onto other people.

Yes, because the conservatives/libertarians are just so much more polite & civil in debates than those nasty liberals.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Naw...this one isn't very cute.

My self-esteem has just been destroyed, I hope you're happy.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Just annoying.

Facts & reason are annoying little things, aren't they?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:An annoying,snivelling little puss.

Again with the "puss" card, Lenin? Don't you have other means of defending yourself than calling your opponents "pusses" or "pussboys"?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Makes me almost miss that other one...what was his name? I think itstarted w/ a "J". Atleast he was entertaining to a degree. This onegoes beyond redundancy in its posts.

Not going to even waste my time on this one.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Endlessly sneering. In other words...your typical,GOP conservative.

Fixed.

Navigator wrote:[Comrade Random AssO,

Don't address things to yourself, Navigator. It's a little unseemly.

Navigator wrote:Your comments are all fine and dandy but remind me of a revolving door complaining about it's hinges.

I'm choosing to believe that this was an unintentional bad analogy & leave it at that.

Navigator wrote:Sooner or latter you must pick up your shovel and dig with us.

Believe me, I'm the only one digging through bullshit here.

Navigator wrote:You are making the rest of us look good

It would take a team of plastic surgeons to make you look even decent, Navigator.

Navigator wrote:and, as you know, this administration abhors stand outs.

OK, we get it, Obama's a "socialist/communist/fascist". You're as funny as a root canal without anesthesia.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Comrade Random AssO wrote: Of course, any other job that a twentysomething with a couple yearsof college education besides Americorps is going to be a thankful,awesome job. Yep, private sector jobs are always rewarding.

Doesn't it suck to be young but not be the CEO of something?

Nice strawman, there pinkster.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Damn those mean old white guys who started out just like you.

See above.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:It's not fair! They worked their way up theladder getting richer and more successful, and all that did was make itharder and more daunting for people like you who want it all NOW.
Since this was never my argument at all, I'm going to go take a nap until Pinkie thinks of something half-way relevant to talk about. *shambles off to go take a nap*

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Because no one should have to earn their success--it's so much more rewarding to have it handed to them!
Zzz...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Obama's going to change all that--and he's already leading by example!
*snores*

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:After all, he didn't have to work too hard to get where he is, certainly not as much as those CEO's.
*stirs* huh, what?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:He's living proof that you can make it to thetop not through experience and hard work, but through the awesome powerof identity politics and perpetual victimhood!

*yawns* Your argument (and probably you) are retarded. *goes back to sleep*

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: And he fired those CEO's for their unfairly acquired success. But who shall take their place? Of course--the Government!
Zzz...

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:And the Government will give you everything, soyou won't have to work for it. That, in turn, will give you plenty ofextra time to wait in line for their services.

*snores*

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Though I notice you seem to have a great deal oftime already for someone who claims to be a college student working hisass off to pay for it.

*Wakes up, gets up and yawns* That was refreshing. Of course I have free time, there, Pinkie. I get a lot of financial aid for being from having parents who don't make that much, plus getting good grades in high school. Add that to the fact that from May to August I work like a dog, means I'm pretty set for the school year. Nice try, though.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pinkie, all that His O'liness ever did was work his look.

Trust me, I'm not as vain as you, Ubermensch.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:That's all there is, isn't there? I mean, why learn things and achieve real things?

I smells me a rehash of every argument Commissar Theocritus ever had with me.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:It's because you EXIST, not that you achieved.

Yep, it's a rehash. I should probably just sleep through this one.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Achievement is hard. Our shape-shifting troll, whose screen names change

Mostly because admins seem not to understand that "Gipper" isn't a racist name at all. Don't worry, though, I've adapted. It's called evolution. Try it sometime.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:but whose sniveling doesn't, irritated me enough on another thread that I had some fun with him.

By "fun", you mean "I tried to debate someone who I acknowledge is atleast 25 years my junior and got my ass handed to me on a silver platter", then yeah, you & I had "fun".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And absent a reply from him on the other thread

I'll get to it after I'm done with this reply.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I have no more to say and so repeat myself here:

You seem fond of repeating yourself, anyways.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Beaver Bait? I don't know which is worse: trying to pretend to be the Exalted Ronald Reagan or suggesting that you are, er, Beaver Bait.

I'm pretty sure that having admins change my name to something demeaning & then calling me that is the forum equivalent of taunting a kid because his nickname is something ridiculous. Way to show me how to debate, pops.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Unless you mean that you're a sapling beside a stream.

If that were true, that means you've been getting your ass handed to you by a tree.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Of course Chappaquiddick is not the same as one of the Bush daughters getting an illegal drink

We finally agree on something.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:(which is not the Bush daughters drunk. This is a canard). Teddy Kennedy was a murderer, oh, all right committed manslaughter,

*facepalms* You don't learn anything, do you?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:a distinction without a difference, and legalistic nitpicking.

Says the guy who less than two sentences ago "legalistically nitpicked" my post.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The left's stock in trade is false equivalency.

And the right's is knee-jerk name-calling. Continue.

Commissar Theocritus" wrote:I refer you to a comment when you were incarnated as Gipper:
So, you're saying that Muslims (because they are Muslim) are fanatical religious zealots who will stop at nothing to kill all of those that aren't members of their group (so, basically Nazis with a crescent instead of a swastika). But then, your solution to opposing them is killing Muslims, and doing it ruthlessly until they submit to your will? I'm savoring the irony.
That will be entered into the sweepstakes for false equivalencies.

I doubt I'd win. You have so many entries already.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I chose the Chappaquiddick/underage beer episode to demonstrate that the left specializes in false equivalencies.

I'd make a snarky comment here, but it already feels like I'm playing a child with Down's syndrom at chess, so I'll refrain.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Since all you have is precious attitude.

Creepiness, Theocritus, creepiness.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Beaver Bait wrote:I would've bothered to trudge through your post, but it was just more bullshit than I was able to deal with.
I hope that you didn't press the back of your hand too hard against your forehead and that your sighing didn't bother the neighbor's dog as you rolled your eyes in your precious sophistication.

What did I just goddamn say?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Ah. Someone got me a Word-a-Day calendar? Hardly.

Here comes Theocritus whipping out his e-c**k.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:There are things about philology that you ought to know.

I want to see this.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:First, you may knows words through their etymology, and that's wonderful and good fun. I try never to use a word against its etymological derivation but confess that I'm limited to classical words. If it's not Latin or Greek I have a hard time with it. German I don't like. Genosse Pieck, pardon me and I <i>am</i> German.

But second, all words are not subject to the quick study--the vitamin pill--of a word a day. Even <a href="https://awordaday.com/">A Word A Day</a>. Some words just take living to understand.

Well, this is actually reasonable. I hope it contin-

Commissar Theocritus wrote:For one, <i>solipsism</i>,

Aw, Christ, this shit again?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:which you do not yet understand,

Is your memory as bad as your arguing skills? 'Cuz it looks like it to me.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and I suspect that you do not understand <i>hubris</i> either.

I understand that you obviously don't understand how ironic the words "I suspect you do not understand hubris" are coming from your mouth.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Reading the definitions of these words will do you no more good than reading the definition of integration by parts. You have to roll up your sleeves and get into it.

(If you can help me distinguish meanings of <i>practical</i>, <i>pragmatic</i>, <i>realistic</i> and <i>cynical</i> I'd appreciate it. I don't think that I'm making a crack by throwing <i>cynical</i> in with the others. I've been working on that group for over 30 years. This is a case where a lexicon is of little practical--see?--use.)

I'm willing to learn, master.

Trust me, there, shooter, the concept of solipsism is easily one of the least horrendous concepts I've ever heard of.
That could be the motto of every dictator or serial killer who ever lived.

Or person who challenges himself and reads things that are outside his comfort zone. Your call, boss.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You <i>have no idea</i> of what the word means.

Christ, will you drop it already?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If you ever do come to grips with it you will writhe in embarrassment.

Having to rehash this argument so often is embarrassing enough as it is.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I suspect though that your psychological defenses will keep you from ever apprehending that word, your mind glancing off it, repressing the self-knowledge that it would bring.

*Laughs in Commissar Theocritus' face*

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I'm not being nasty here: for you to exist as a fully functioning individual you need to understand what <i>solipsistic</i> means. My informal definition is, "It's all about me!"

That sounds somewhat reasonable.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Is this in any way different from sociopathy?

Yes. Anyone with any grasp of what sociopathy entails would know that.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Some quarter of a century ago I had such a boyfriend

From what I've seen so far, your boyfriend was probably literally a boy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and to this day I cannot determine where the uncaring, self-referential solipsism ended and where the sociopathy started.

Because you don't know what sociopathy is.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I am keenly attuned to the disease.

Um...okay?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If he had had a sadistic streak or were greedy, he could have been a real monster. Are you beginning to understand </i>solipsism</i>? As it was he was merely very leavable.

If he were a sociopath, do you honestly think he would let you leave if he "loved" you?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The best thing that you can do is to realize that words mean something <i>outside yourself</i>.

"I r rehash master this r rehash post."

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The major disease of college is incarnated in the matriculation address, where you are told that you are the light of the world. I recall my matriculation in 1973 at Rice--I knew it was bullshit. We were college kids and there to learn. I resented the flattery. And even knowing that at 18 I still had to learn that it's not all about me.

Cool story, bro!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I got a very good education at college,

*snort*

Commissar Theocritus wrote:but it taught me nothing about life. I took EE courses for grins and knew as much EE as high-school classmates in five-year courses at state schools, and still knew nothing more about life than they did. College proves that you have put up with four years of bullshit and proves to an employer that you can put up with more if you have to, and that's its major advantage.

Well, your last sentence was insightful, hopefully this will continu-.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Grow up.

I should really stop assuming brief flashes of logic will turn into anything substantial.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Your only chance at avoiding a life of impotent rage

My rage could just get Viagra for that. Hay-oh!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:is subjecting yourself to reality and one of the best ways to do that

Teach me, O Lord of Reality. I am at your Otherworldly Mercy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:is not to grapple words and concepts and meanings into whatever pleases you,

Stop projecting your failings onto me. It's a little embarrassing.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:but looking at them head-on. It's tough. Lord it's tough. I hope that you will believe me when I say that I learned that one the hard way.

I honestly hope that you didn't get hurt doing that. I mean that in all seriousness. I know the world's a tough, uncaring place.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:But eventually, when you are paroled into the big, cold, cruel world you will find that it simply doesn't care about you and your precious ideas or the rubbish that you've heard from professors and in bull sessions.

Holy shit. More than two agreements in one post. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Life doesn't care about me and my precious ideas either. But since I know that I don't have nearly as far to fall. Because I have fallen.

Same here, brother.

I mean, seriously, what is "reality" for you? Is it something that'll "teach" me to not be a "librul"? Please. I doubt that living in your parents' basement really is the same thing as being a middle-class college student from an economic death zone, like I am, working my ass off to pay for college.
Modern-day liberalism is a temper tantrum.

And back to the argument. I'm not going to "fix" this one for the sake of good will, but next time...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The world should cure it; if the world doesn't, then the world will collapse owing to reality being stretched beyond support. The modern-day conservative is always fuming that the world doesn't correspond to his demands

Fixed. Told ya.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:and to make it do so is always regulating, yelling, and passing laws.

Last time I heard, not many liberals were yelling. In fact, I know this one guy, name is Joe Wilson...

Commissar Theocritus wrote:In other words, a temper tantrum.

Also, see Teabagger movement, 9/12 project, Joe Wilson, etc.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I too was a middle-class college student and I worked during the time that I was at Rice. A computer-science labbie. Studying real things, like math, instead of inflated matters of opinion like sociology, or god help me, English.

While it's good that you studied math, slandering other subject that are substantial & useful does nothing to further your argument.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And living in my parents' basement? Hardly. I beg the indulgence of old-time Cubists for the repetition, but <a href="https://gallery.mac.com/daustins#100378">here is my house</a>, which I designed, and paid for myself.

The Superman returns! He can design AND pay for his own house. Truly he is a god among men!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:With money I earned by bowing to reality instead of having hissy fits.

OK, this is just getting boring. Please come up with new arguments.

You think that I'm not cynical? You think that I like having to deal with wide-eyed True Believers who'd sacrifice their first-born child before raising taxes 0.01% to pay for a poor family's health insurance?
This is not rubbish.

Fixed.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:First, True Believers are defined as leftists

True Believes do not belong to one ideology or another. A true believer is, basically, a person who buys so much into an ideology that opposing it even in the slightest is unthinkable to them, i.e. a fanatic.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:who believe, against all evidence, that statism works. That temper tantrum again.

Getting awfully old, Theocritus, please come up with something new.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And your assertion that raising taxes 0.01% to pay for a poor family's health insurance is merely risible. It is the weakest polemic that I've heard in months.

You should listen to yourself then.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I defy you--and you need to know that <i>defy</i> is not the same word as <i>deny</i>,

OMG, Captain Obvious is really Commissar Theocritus! Alert the presses!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:another part of your ongoing philological education--to give me evidence of what you say.

If you walk up to M. D. Anderson in Houston you get the best medical care on earth, regardless of your ability to pay. If you try to pay for medical care in Canada

And here is the inevitable Canadian/socialist health care bashing.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:you cannot get it and you get lousy medical care for the taxes that you do pay.

Go to this page: https://www.dneiwert.blogspot.com & read a post entitled "Postcard from Canada: Why I Missed Obama's Speech". It should be the latest post.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I defy you to give a single convincing argument that raising taxes, even more than your absurd 0.01%, will give better medical care. There is utterly no evidence of it. None.

See above.

I doubt that kicking & screaming about [Kennedy's causing the death of Mary Jo Kopechne] after 40 years & after he just died is going to kickstart a new investigation.
First, "after he just died" is cheapjack sentimentality.

Or, true. He died less than a month ago.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You might learn the difference between <i>sentiment</i> and <i>sentimentality</i>; you would not have said that if you knew it.

Or, you could learn the difference between "basic human decency" and "douchebaggery". Might teach you something.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I have no desire to start a new investigation.

Could've fooled me.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:That drunken bum Kennedy

See the decency/douchebaggery post.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:may as well have put a gun to her head--the result would have been more merciful than letting her die,

What part of it was a goddamn accident don't you understand?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:of asphyxiation, breathing the increasingly rancid air trapped in the roof of his Olds Cutlass as he slept off a drunk.

Is there something wrong with you, mentally? Because to me this degree of separation from reality is frightening.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:My charge to you is that Teddy Kennedy, the Lion of the Senate, was a goddamned <i>murderer</i> and since it is demonstrably true (pages of documentation on request), it is not a smear.

I'm going to bet your "pages of documentation" are:

• From right-wing media sites & will have inherent partisan bias
  • Slanted to make Kennedy appear malicious/guilty of murder
  • Will distort facts & reports with carefree abandon
  • Will ignore the findings of law enforcement who investigated the incident
Commissar Theocritus wrote:f you think that an inconvenient truth is a smear, then you are morally bankrupt.

If by "inconvenient truth", you mean "character smear on a recently deceased brain cancer victim", then you'd be correct. As for the "morally bankrupt" part, I'm a heathen, godless liberal, remember. I'm apparently one step away from Satan himself.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And if you think that murder is ever tired, then you are morally bankrupt in another dimension.

Oh, snap! Now Theocritus is going Twilight Zone on my ass! Damn, homes!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Quit yapping, puppy.

Then quit whining, bitch.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Get a real degree.

I'm working on my degree right now.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Become a plumber.

Wait, what? I don't think plumbers are known for their "real degrees".

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Better the shit in someone's pipes than the shit that you're paying for at college.

Oh, snap! I see what you did there!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:On the evidence, though, I might however be able to sue my university for fraud.

Fixed.

Holy Mother of Stalin...this pussboy has a lot of time on its troll paws. Line by line.
Its lack of humor is a wee bit tiresome. But what it lacks in that respect, it makes up for in sheer volume.

The condensed milk version:

Comrade Sparkplug wrote: BlahblahBlahblahOMG-LOL-ROTFLMAOblahBlahblahBlahblah
BlahblahUmmmmBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahZzzzzzzBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahYeahRightDudeBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlah
BlahblahZzzzzzzBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahLikeWhateverBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahCreepyBlahblahBooshSucksBlahblahOMG-LOL-ROTFLMAOBlahblahBlah...

Mmmmmmmm..... now that's a lot of Foodicare! So nutritious! Or is this the Imitation Education Condensed Milk of a poor young prole from our Public Education System comrades? Whatever it is, it sure is Sweetened with a lot of K-12 colloquialism.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote: Holy Mother of Stalin...this pussboy has a lot of time on its troll paws.

Again, with the "puss"-related insults? Jesus, Lenin 'n' Things, think of something new for once in your life.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Line by line.
Its lack of humor is a wee bit tiresome.
So are your idiotic retorts, but hey, who's keeping score?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:But what it lacks in that respect, it makes up for in sheer volume.

Seeing as you are one of the least respectful people I've had the misfortune of meeting here at the Cube, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Red Rooster wrote:The condensed milk version:

So very clever. I'm writhing in agony after that masterful turn-of-phrase. My hat's off to you, ma'am.

Red Rooster wrote:
Comrade Sparkplug wrote: BlahblahBlahblahOMG-LOL-ROTFLMAOblahBlahblahBlahblah
BlahblahUmmmmBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahZzzzzzzBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahYeahRightDudeBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlah
BlahblahZzzzzzzBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahLikeWhateverBlahblahBlahblahBlah

Good to know I've encountered mature opponents.

Red Rooster wrote:Mmmmmmmm..... now that's a lot of Foodicare!

You know, I've actually met roosters smarter than you.

Red Rooster wrote:So nutritious!

A lot less annoying, too.

Red Rooster wrote:Or is this the Imitation Education Condensed Milk of a poor young prole from our Public Education System comrades?

What does the fact that I've been in the public school system my entire life have to do with anything?

Red Rooster wrote:Whatever it is, it sure is Sweetened with a lot of K-12 colloquialism.

Says the man who just four sentences ago posted an entire string of "blahblah" mixed with words I actually said to mock his opponent. Kudos on your flawless victory over the forces of maturity, comrade.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH. For the love of Lenin's waxy corpse and all that is holy in the Kremlin, THEO, STOP NOW WHILE I HAVE A SYNAPSE LEFT.

Rex, I will stop. You'll notice that Trollette did not address a single substantive thing. He is entirely autoencephaloproctological.

He's just flailing about and spluttering; howling with the sophomoric rage of someone who has never really done anything.

I hereby bequeath the name-changing Trollette the Jodin Morey Prize for Yapping:<center>
Image</center>

Oh, and please notify Party Headquarters to save all original copies of Comrade Gollum's screed. We need to keep this one intact for long, cold winters. And yes, LnT, I think that your soubriquet is right.

Let this be a case study of self-absorption. And know that once he gets his degree--bet it's sociology or poli sci--he'll live the rest of his life knowing down deep inside that he is leading a second-hand life.

Yes, I suspect soci or poli sci. Where rigor of thought is not required, only taking sides. The ultimate in a second-hand life.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Rex, I will stop. You'll notice that Trollette

"'Spartakus is a girl' joke? Check."
Translation: Союз нерушимый республик свободных

Commissar Theocritus wrote:did not address a single substantive thing.

And this is different from you how?
Translation: Сплотила навеки Великая Русь!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:He is entirely autoencephaloproctological.

Making up words is fun, isn't it Theo?
Translation: Да здравствует созданный волей народов

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Spankypus is just flailing about and splutteringl;

Fixed.
Translation: Единый, могучий Советский Союз!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:howling with the sophomoric rage of someone who has never really done anything.

"'Spartakus is a lazy kid who has never accomplished anything' label? Check."
Translation: Славься, Отечество наше свободное

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I hereby bequeath the name-changing Trollette the Jodin Morey Prize for Yapping:<center>
Image</center>

Isn't Photoshop just wonderful, Commissar Theocritus? With it you can show that you are an unfunny idiot WITH PICTURES!
Translation: Дружбы народов надёжный оплот!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Oh, and do not anyone edit anything of Gollum's.

Yes. Maintain my posts. They are my precious...
Translation: Партия Ленина — сила народная

Commissar Theocritus wrote:We need to keep this one intact for long, cold winters.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a way that having evidence that you got your ass handed to you will comfort you during the dead of winter.
Translation: Нас к торжеству коммунизма ведёт!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And yes, LnT, I think that your soubriquet is right.

It's nice to see you guys encourage one another. It hurts my heart to have to debate-rape you constantly, so this makes things a little easier for me.
Translation: Сквозь грозы сияло нам солнце свободы,

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Let this be a a case study of self-absorption.

For. The. Love. Of. God. Get. A. New. Topic.
Translation: И Ленин великий нам путь озарил:

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And know that once he gets his degree--bet it's sociology or poli sci--

You'd lose that bet, ComTheo. But I'm not telling you what my major is. I'll keep you guessing.
Translation: На правое дело он поднял народы,

Commissar Theocritus wrote:he'll live the rest of his life knowing down deep inside that he is leading a second-hand life.

Do you just skim philosophy books & throw around the words & phrases like you know what they mean or something? Because that's the way it looks to me.
Translation: На труд и на подвиги нас вдохновил!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes, I suspect soci or poli sci. Where rigor of thought is not required, only taking sides.

Which is nice, if you just want to slander sociology or political science majors. But it's irrelevant since I'm not either of those. Good try though, ComTheo.
Translation: В победе бессмертных идей коммунизма

Commissar Theocritus wrote:The ultimate in a second-hand life.

Still totally irrelevant. Nice to know that your word-a-day calendar pays off again, though.

Translation in Full Vibrato:
Мы видим грядущее нашей страны,
И Красному знамени славной Отчизны
Мы будем всегда беззаветно верны!

Spartakunt scrawled
You'd lose that bet, ComTheo. But I'm not telling you what my major is. I'll keep you guessing.

Nah nah nay yeah yeah! Pfffft! I'm rubber you're glue.
Theo is an unfunny idiot!

No need to guess.

Major Imbecile.
End of story.

Comrade Spartakus wrote:

WHAT? You mean .... they're not? Damn it! Now I have to go back and rethink what my own solipsistic definition of what a "True Progressive™" should be! Damn you!!! Damn you for shattering my perceptions of what reality is!!! Now I have to redefine myself, as well!!!

Comrade Theo,

Please tell me he lies!!! I can't take another personal redefinition. For the Love of Lenin, I beg you!

--
Blokhayev

Comrade Spartakus wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Rex, I will stop. You'll notice that Trollette

No! Comrade Lenin-n-Things is a girl! You are our new biotch! And if she says that you are a "pussboy', then By Lenin that's good enough for The Party™. For if there is anyone within our Politburo that is an expert on "pussboys", it would be her! Can I get an a-neutral?

Comrade New Biotch Boy wrote: Translation in Full Vibrato:

WE ALL KNOW THE LYRICS TO OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM, The Hymn of the United Soviet States of AmeriKa!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY, YOUNG PROG!!!!

Calm yourself down, you silly little snigglet!!! Before Commissarka Pinkie gives you a whack up side your thimble-sized head with her shovel. Trust me, it's not fun!

Now I must be on my way. Comrade Janine GawdAwfulO is coming to my dacha to wash my Hummer H2 for me, while wearing that lovely red bikini that I bought for her... sans top.

--
Blokhayev

Gollum wrote:I'm hard-pressed to think of a way that having evidence that you got your ass handed to you will comfort you during the dead of winter.
I may have that made into a sampler as the funniest, and most deluded, thing that I've ever read.

Yes, making up words is fun. The Greek that I used is actually rather good Greek, by the way. Insofar as I can remember my classical Greek. But it's a nifty coinage. And a Word a Day Calendar? I passed those years ago. You might try a dictionary some time. I recommend the American Heritage, which has a good Mac incarnation. I've worn out a couple of the printed ones.

-----------------

Gollum, you have retreated entirely into ad-hominem abuse. But I'll try one more time with just one thing.

You sneered at me for my assertion, verifiable, that Teddy Kennedy was a drunken murderer. You called it a tired smear.

First, the facts are well known. Kennedys own Massachusetts. Of course no prosecution and be careful in claiming innocence based on lack of prosecution. I bet you're a truther.

So it is not a smear. It is truth. Someone who calls a verifiable charge that someone is the cause of someone else's death a smear is someone utterly bereft of morals.

Second, and this is crucial, do you think that murder is important? Do you think it's more important than say a parking ticket? Only if you do not think that murder is important can you call it "tired." There is no statute of limitations on murder, for good reason.

Third, you have twice proven that you're a slave to sentimentality, which is the fault of people who loathe truth and run screaming from it. Someone defined <i>sentiment</i> as feeling, and <i>sentimentality</i> as blubbering over a dead donkey.

Now. If you can, address what I said. Because I'm putting you in Pandora's box.

1. Either admit that you spoke in haste and that Kennedy's causing Kopechne's death is not a "tired smear."

2. Prove that I am wrong, and I don't think you can, and I'll apologize.

3. Ignore the point and projectile vomit some more <i>bien pensant</i> tropes.

If you do 1 or 2 you are engaging with reality. If you do three it will prove what I've postulated for years: that liberalism, as understood now, is the mental disease of arrested emotional development around the time the child is supposed to grow up and take notice of other people in the world.

Gollum,

Each time you bash someone at the Cube, you are bashing an individual. We are individuals.

Comrade Theocritus is an individual who happens to be gay. So that makes you a gay basher.

If you are interested in bashing me, then you need to know that you are bashing a pro-choice, pro legalization of drugs, laissez faire Libertarian Buddhist who once went door to door to get signatures so that Libertarian candidates could be on the ballot. So when you bash me, you are bashing a freedom loving Buddhist.

When you bash Comrades Snoogie Woogums or Commissarka Pinkie you are bashing individuals who have served our nation to protect you from people who would just as soon whack your head off, rape your female relatives, and force them into slavery.

You know who you remind of? You remind of the serial killer in "Silence of the Lambs," not Hannibal, but the other one, the one who lowered a bottle of lotion down into a hole where he kept a woman and told her: "put lotion on its skin." You seem to see us at its. We are not its. We are individuals, and we may not all agree on every single thing, but there is one thing we all have in common, especially Comrade Red Square.

We are keenly aware that some people in power would like to micro-manage every aspect of our lives, like how to spend our money, what car we can and cannot drive, how we borrow money for education (forcing many students to borrow from the government which means that there is no way in hell you're going to be able to get out of paying your student loans no matter how poor or broke you are-i.e. they will be able to come after you, garnish your wages, etc., much like the IRS does when you don't pay your taxes).

So, as you are one who is full of hate for the individuals at the Cube. I hereby suggest to my other comrades that you be renamed Comrade Freedom Basher. Oh, and by the way, from your comments, I can only presume that hatred exudes from your every pore.

Oh, and by the way, I have been a devout Buddhist for 33 years of my life, and the karma you are creating here is not pretty.

Oh, and if that doesn't get through, here is a quote from the King James version of the Bible. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Comrade Leninka,

This troll only knows Peoples Math™, so what your saying will make no sense to it's little prog brain, he is one of our best Jiffi-Lobo customers. Whether it's Foodicare or Obamacare the numbers just don't add up for this troll. Doesn't matter whether the USSA already spends more per capita on Public Healthcare™ than all but 3 nations in the world. It just doesn't makes sense to the troll, and the fault it will find with even data and charts placed before very eyes is a forgone conclusion...

...the troll does not know that the collective has been brainwashing it's little mind for years. It skipped right over Yuri's lessons, which makes it an apt pupil for sucking down any Current Truth thrown it's way.

It is a perfect Useful Idiot.

Thank you Comrade DDR. I appreciate that.

Comrade RR,

You rascal, you. You do have a way of cutting to the chase. You put it in its place.

Thank You Most Equal Comrade Leninka,

It does not know what such modesty is, it is an indignant megalomaniac beyond measure. It wanted new words for the solipsism, words that are applicable to the personality it has demonstrated above. So I offer the indignant megalomaniac words, so that it can say that it knows better, that the words are in wrong context. No matter, useful idiots are only needed so long.

The Party™ enjoys Useful Idiots, it helps us pass unprecedented power right into our very hands. But the scope of such things are immeasurable when one's mind operates emotively. The factors cannot be weighed mathematically, philosophically, nor rationally.

The megalomaniac sound bytes ring through it's ears and out of it's mouth. The indignant blathering is unstoppable. The character is set, for there is none.

That is why after every People's Revolution we dispose of these useful idiots as quickly as possible, they are an annoyance to the megalomaniac in charge.

If you do not believe this is true, go back through the trolls posts and observe how many times the troll pronounced it's own winnings and success, pronounced it's own self-importance and how much better it is than everyone else... count the instances of delusion.

Ahhhh, The Useful Idiots!

Very classy way to put a "Moonbat" in my post & add "Vibrato" subtitles. Shows how much mature you all are compared to me.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Spartakunt scrawled

If your bark is worse than your bite, Laika, then I have nothing to worry about.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:

Nah nah nay yeah yeah! Pfffft! I'm rubber you're glue.

Number one rebuttal here at The People's Cube.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Theo is an unfunny idiot!

Nice to see we agree on something, Space Pup.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:No need to guess.

Major Imbecile.
End of story.

I reached that conclusion about you along time ago.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:
Comrade Spartakus wrote:

WHAT? You mean .... they're not? Damn it!Now I have to go back and rethink what my own solipsistic definition ofwhat a "True Progressive™" should be! Damn you!!! Damn you for shattering my perceptions of what reality is!!! Now I have to redefine myself, as well!!!

At least someone here can use sarcasm to somewhat decent effect.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Comrade Theo,

Please tell me he lies!!! I can't take another personal redefinition. For the Love of Lenin, I beg you!

--
Blokhayev
FYI, Comrade Theo isn't really the best person to ask for advice. See Laika's statement about him for proof.

ComradeSpartakus wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Rex, I will stop. You'llnotice that Trollette

No! ComradeLenin-n-Things is a girl!

I thought so.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:You are our new biotch!

Seeing as the average poster here has as much sexual experience as an Aspie WoW player, I'm not too insulted by this pathetic little whimper.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:And if she says thatyou are a "pussboy', then By Lenin that's good enough for TheParty™.

"The Party" has has a large membership of "pussboys" as it is; I don't want to steal their limelight.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:For if there is anyone within our Politburo that is an experton "pussboys", it would be her! Can I get an a-neutral?

No.

Comrade New Biotch Boy wrote: Translation in Full Vibrato:

I don't know why I thought that trying to be even moderately considerate was a good idea.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:WE ALL KNOW THE LYRICS TO OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM, The Hymn of the United Soviet States of AmeriKa!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY, YOUNG PROG!!!!

Calmyourself down, you silly little snigglet!!!

Take your own advice.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Before Commissarka Pinkiegives you a whack up side your thimble-sized head with her shovel.Trust me, it's not fun!

So, is that what happened to your face?

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:Now I must be on my way. Comrade JanineGawdAwfulO is coming to my dacha to wash my Hummer H2 for me, whilewearing that lovely red bikini that I bought for her... sans top.

Now that is almost as creepy as Comrade Theocritus.

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote: Image

--
Blokhayev

Very mature, Blokhayev. I'm sure humbled by your display of What Real Adults Act Like.

Gollum wrote: I'm hard-pressed to think of a way that having evidence that you gotyour ass handed to you will comfort you during the dead of winter.

I may have that made into a sampler as the funniest, and most deluded, thing that I've ever read.

Try reading your posts, then.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes, making up words is fun. The Greek that Iused is actually rather good Greek, by the way. Insofar as I canremember my classical Greek. But it's a nifty coinage.

Not many Greek words have the "eth" character in there, FYI.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And a Word a Day Calendar? I passed those yearsago.

Don't lie to me, Theo.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You might try a dictionary some time.

I own a dictionary, thank you very much.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I recommend the AmericanHeritage, which has a good Mac incarnation. I've worn out a couple ofthe printed ones.
Using it to make your table level does wear them out pretty fast.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:-----------------

Gollum, you have retreated entirely into ad-hominem abuse.
I don't know whats funnier: you saying that while using an ad-hominem attack in the same sentence, or that you think "Gollum" as a nickname is funny or appropriate.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:But I'll try one more time with just one thing.

You sneered at me for my assertion, verifiable, that Teddy Kennedy was a drunken murderer.

Show me your evidence for your claim, then. I'd love to see it.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:You called it a tired smear.

First, the facts are well known. Kennedys own Massachusetts.
And yet, they allowed Mitt Romney to become governor?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Of course no prosecution and be careful in claiming innocence based on lack of prosecution. I bet you're a truther.
I like how you can accuse me of being a truther while at the same time buy into a conspiracy that the "troofers" would agree with.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:So it is not a smear. It is truth.
I await your evidence, Defender of All That Is Truthful.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Someone who calls a verifiable charge thatsomeone is the cause of someone else's death a smear is someone utterlybereft of morals.
OK, let me say this: What happened at Chappaquiddick was tragic. Kennedy was probably totally at fault for the accident. However, that does not mean he is responsible for Mary Jane Kopechnek's death. That would be the same as saying that if you were driving in your car with a friend in the car, and you hit some black ice & swerved off the road into a ditch & your friend died in the resulting crash, you are a murderer. If you say "well, that is murder", then my dad's best friend (who is a really nice guy), is a guy who got away with murder.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Second, and this is crucial, do you think that murder is important? Do you think it's more important than say a parking ticket?
Nice strawman, CT. That one'll be easy for you to demolish.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Only if you do not think that murder isimportant can you call it "tired." There is no statute of limitationson murder, for good reason.
Wow! Look at you go. Damn, that straw is getting everywhere!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Third, you have twice proven that you're aslave to sentimentality, which is the fault of people who loathe truthand run screaming from it.

For proof of sentimentality's bad effect on people, witness the cult following growing around St. Reagan.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Someone defined sentiment as feeling, and sentimentality as blubbering over a dead donkey.

I'm going to bet that when you learned the Great Communicator(TM) died, you took a brief break from your hourly meat-beating session to fondly remember the Gipper's "strong", "principled" leadership.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Now. If you can, address what I said. Because I'm putting you in Pandora's box.

Since you built it, I'm going to assume it looks like the result of a chimpanzee playing carpenter with power tools.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:1. Either admit that you spoke in haste and that Kennedy's causing Kopechne's death is not a "tired smear."

Next option.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:2. Prove that I am wrong, and I don't think you can, and I'll apologize.

You should have apologized by now, bub.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:3. Ignore the point and projectile vomit some more bien pensant tropes.

Love the maturity here, ComTheo. Shows class.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If you do 1 or 2 you are engaging with reality.
I want my apology, then.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:If you do three it will prove what I've postulated for years:

Girls and boys have something different "down there"?

Commissar Theocritus wrote: that conservatism, as understood now, is the mental disease of arrested emotional development
around the time the child is supposed to grow up and take notice of other people in the world.
Fixed for ya, Theo. No need to thank me.

Leninka wrote:Gollum,

Each time you bash someone at the Cube, you are bashing an individual.

I never would've guessed that, Leninka.

Leninka wrote:We are individuals.

I'm not hard of hearing, bub. I heard you the first time.

Leninka wrote:Comrade Theocritus is an individual who happens to be gay.

Still doesn't mean I can't say he's retarded.

Leninka wrote:So that makes you a gay basher.

No, insulting him because he's gay would make me a gay-basher. Insulting him because he is an idiot does not make me a gay-basher. See how that works?

Leninka wrote:If you are interested in bashing me, then you need to know that youare bashing a pro-choice, pro legalization of drugs, laissez faireLibertarian Buddhist who once went door to door to get signatures sothat Libertarian candidates could be on the ballot.

While I don't by any means support the libertarian stance on economic issues, I honestly wish that more third-parties could get on the ballot & could be successful, so I hope you got enough signatures.

Leninka wrote:So when you bash me, you are bashing a freedom loving Buddhist.

See my gay-bashing reply. Only replace "he's" with "you're" and "gay" with "freedom loving" or "Buddhist". Also, "freedom loving"? Can you get any more generic Libertarian whining?

Leninka wrote:When you bash Comrades Snoogie Woogums or Commissarka Pinkie you arebashing individuals who have served our nation to protect you frompeople who would just as soon whack your head off, rape your femalerelatives, and force them into slavery.

I didn't realize that Pinkie was a veteran. While I'm glad that they've served, that doesn't mean that I should roll over for them just because they served. If anything, they should be the fiercest supporters of allowing other opinions.

Leninka wrote:You know who you remind of?

Dr. House?

Leninka wrote:You remind of the serial killer in "Silence of the Lambs," notHannibal, but the other one, the one who lowered a bottle of lotiondown into a hole where he kept a woman and told her: "put lotion onits skin."

You know, there's this thing called "Google". It allows you to find information easily, so you can say "Buffalo Bill" instead of all that other stuff. Try it sometime.

Leninka wrote:You seem to see us at its. We are not its. We are individuals, and wemay not all agree on every single thing, but there is one thing we allhave in common, especially Comrade Red Square.

I can't decide if this is Cube butthurt come to a boil, or an honest effort to be more accepting of others.

Leninka wrote:We are keenly aware that some people in power would like tomicro-manage every aspect of our lives, like how to spend our money,what car we can and cannot drive, how we borrow money for education(forcing many students to borrow from the government which means thatthere is no way in hell you're going to be able to get out of payingyour student loans no matter how poor or broke you are-i.e. they willbe able to come after you, garnish your wages, etc., much like the IRSdoes when you don't pay your taxes).

You know, I don't even know why I try.

Leninka wrote:So, as you are one who is full of hate for the individuals at the Cube.

Not hate, just pity for the sad souls who populate the Cube and rage against the people who programmed them to be like this.

Leninka wrote:I hereby suggest to my other comrades that you be renamed Comrade Freedom Basher.

You know, why not. Not like you "clever" bastards have ever done it to me before.

Leninka wrote:Oh, and by the way, from your comments, I can only presume that hatred exudes from your every pore.

See my comment about "hate".

Leninka wrote:Oh, and by the way, I have been a devout Buddhist for 33 years of my life, and the karma you are creating here is not pretty.

If you are a Buddhist, and are worried about karma, why do you post here? This is one of the least karma-friendly boards I've ever seen.

Leninka wrote:Oh, and if that doesn't get through, here is a quote from the KingJames version of the Bible. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: forwhatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I just hope that it when we reap what some people here have sown, our country doesn't have to pay the price for it.

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade Leninka,

This troll only knows Peoples Math™,

About as funny as a "death panel" killing Grandma Palin, KFC Comrade.

Red Rooster wrote:so what your saying will make no sense to it's little prog brain, he isone of our best Jiffi-Lobo customers. Whether it's Foodicare orObamacare the numbers just don't add up for this troll.

Most of the "numbers" are people screaming "socialism!" at the top of their lungs without understanding what that truly means.

Red Rooster wrote:Doesn't matter whether the USSA already spends more per capita on Public Healthcare™ than all but 3 nations in the world.

It does matter and that's one of the things Obama is trying to fix.

Red Rooster wrote:It just doesn't makes sense to the troll,and the fault it will find with even data and charts placed before very eyes is a forgone conclusion...

That we have the most expensive & inefficent health-care system in the world?

Red Rooster wrote:...the troll does not know that the collective has been brainwashing it's little mind for years.

This is almost too easy.

Red Rooster wrote:It skipped right over Yuri's lessons, which makes it an apt pupil for sucking down any Current Truth thrown it's way.

It is a perfect Useful Idiot.

I'm willing to bet that Red Rooster would've dropped his pants & grabbed his ankles for GWB at any time during his presidency, even the very end. Actually, I think I'd win that bet.

DDR Komerad wrote:Dayum, Leninka.

Servidge, and Servus!

I don't know whether your spelling is meant to be funny or is the cruelest joke our education system has yet to produce other than America's Favorite Ex-Governor(TM).

Lenin 'n' Things wrote
But what it lacks in that respect, it makes up for in sheer volume.

Comrade Pussyboy squealed;
Seeing as you are one of the least respectful people I've had the misfortune of meeting here at the Cube, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

First,Pussyboy.....you must have a reading comprehension problem or else you are so excited to get to the point of writing your drivel that you didn't bother to really read what you are replying to. "Lacks in that respect" does not indicate respect in the context that you assumed.

Secondly,Pussyboy....you are the one who came onto this site and proceeded to attack our posts. So you can take your "one of the least respectful people...." tripe and shove it where the sun don't shine. You do not deserve any respect when you come here and attack us, you whiney little shit. And to expect this is ridiculous in the extreme. But then...you ARE ridiculous in the extreme...so no surprise there.

Gollum wrote:I'm hard-pressed to think of a way that having evidence that you got your ass handed to you will comfort you during the dead of winter.

Yes, making up words is fun. The Greek that I used is actually rather good Greek, by the way. Insofar as I can remember my classical Greek. But it's a nifty coinage. And a Word a Day Calendar? I passed those years ago. You might try a dictionary some time. I recommend the American Heritage, which has a good Mac incarnation. I've worn out a couple of the printed ones.

-----------------

Gollum, you have retreated entirely into ad-hominem abuse. But I'll try one more time with just one thing.

You sneered at me for my assertion, verifiable, that Teddy Kennedy was a drunken murderer. You called it a tired smear.

First, the facts are well known. Kennedys own Massachusetts. Of course no prosecution and be careful in claiming innocence based on lack of prosecution. I bet you're a truther.

So it is not a smear. It is truth. Someone who calls a verifiable charge that someone is the cause of someone else's death a smear is someone utterly bereft of morals.

Second, and this is crucial, do you think that murder is important? Do you think it's more important than say a parking ticket? Only if you do not think that murder is important can you call it "tired." There is no statute of limitations on murder, for good reason.

Third, you have twice proven that you're a slave to sentimentality, which is the fault of people who loathe truth and run screaming from it. Someone defined <i>sentiment</i> as feeling, and <i>sentimentality</i> as blubbering over a dead donkey.

1. Either admit that you spoke in haste and that Kennedy's causing Kopechne's death is not a "tired smear."

If you do 1 or 2 you are engaging with reality. If you do three it will prove what I've postulated for years: that liberalism, as understood now, is the mental disease of arrested emotional development around the time the child is supposed to grow up and take notice of other people in the world.

What a lovely Pandora's box you have, Comrade Theocritus. I'm sure it will feel quite comfortable inside, like Mary Jo must have felt, with her head in the well of Comrade Kennedy's overturned car, evidence of her final attempts to breath before she drowned.

I see, "Super Genius" has been at it again.

I'm going to refer to him as that from now on.

Leninka,

It is quite the box! Do you help with the decorations?

Snoogie, would "Super Genius" make it greater than The Mime's "Borderline Genius"?

The Coyote cartoon, in which he pulls down the shade in hopes that'll make the oncoming unpleasantness magically disappear, is a perfect illustration of how Pussyboy deals with things it doesn't want to know about, like personal responsibility and earning its own way instead of expecting others who worked for it to "give back."

Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

Thank you. That video is quite apropos.

As for the decoration of Theocritus' Pandora's Box, I believe his skills in this matter are far superior to mine. In fact, if I ever get the chance to build a house, I might hire him as a consultant.

Red Rooster wrote:Thank You Most Equal Comrade Leninka,

It does not know what such modesty is, it is an indignant megalomaniac beyond measure.

Trust me, bud, I'm probably the most mentally healthy here.

Red Rooster wrote:It wanted new words for the solipsism,

Oh, Jesus. Not this crap!

Red Rooster wrote:words that are applicable to the personality I have demonstrated above.

Fixed, Chicken Nugget. No need to thank me.

Red Rooster wrote:So I offer the indignant megalomaniac words, so that it can say that it knows better, that the words are in wrong context. No matter, useful idiots are only needed so long.

And idiots are never needed. So leave.

Red Rooster wrote:The Party™ enjoys Useful Idiots, it helps us pass unprecedented power right into our very hands. But the scope of such things are immeasurable when one's mind operates emotively. The factors cannot be weighed mathematically, philosophically, nor rationally.

I'm going to ignore the stupidity that drips from every syllable of this post & instead look at RR's graph.

Red Rooster wrote:Image

Very interesting. Source?

Red Rooster wrote:The megalomaniac sound bytes ring through it's ears and out of it's mouth.

I see you too have a word-a-day calendar.

Red Rooster wrote:The indignant blathering is unstoppable. The character is set, for there is none.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, RR, I'm sure there's someone who can stand to be around you for more than two seconds.

Red Rooster wrote:That is why after every People's Revolution we dispose of these useful idiots as quickly as possible, they are an annoyance to the megalomaniac in charge.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Red Rooster wrote:If you do not believe this is true, go back through the trolls posts and observe how many times the troll pronounced it's own winnings and success,

Somebody has to acknowledge your losses, buster.

Red Rooster wrote:pronounced it's own self-importance and how much better it is than everyone else...

At least everyone here, at least where debating is concerned.

Red Rooster wrote:count the instances of delusion.

Comrade Spartakus=0
Red Rooster and friends= too numerous to count

Red Rooster wrote:Ahhhh, The Useful Idiots!

I admit that without you, I wouldn't have had such an easy victory, RR.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Lenin 'n' Things wrote
But what it lacks in that respect, it makes up for in sheer volume.

Let's see if he extends the same respect to his fellow posters.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Comrade Pussyboy squealed;
Seeing as you are one of the least respectful people I've had themisfortune of meeting here at the Cube, I'm taking this with a grain ofsalt.

First,Pussyboy.....

I see that it's too much to ask of you to at least come up with something new or be even a little bit humble in the face of a superior debater.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:you must have a reading comprehension problem or else you are soexcited to get to the point of writing your drivel that you didn'tbother to really read what you are replying to.

I don't have any sort of learning disorder. I just like to fisk stupid posts & show how ridiculous they are if taken bit-by-bit. You're providing me with so much proof of the stupidity that's rampant on this site that it's not even funny.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:"Lacks in that respect" does not indicate respect in the context that you assumed.

Secondly,Pussyboy...

LnT, if I wanted lip from you, I'd scrape it off my dick.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:You are the one who came onto this site and proceeded to attack our posts.

I had to fight you over here so I wouldn't need to fight you over "there." You understand, right?

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:So you can take your "one of the least respectful people...." tripe and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Such a gentle soul. I can't understand why girls don't like being in the same room as you.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:You do not deserve any respect when you come here and attack us, you whiney little shit.

I deserve some respect because I've handled anything you've thrown at me & have actually been somewhat cordial compared to some of the people here.

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:And to expect this is ridiculous in the extreme.

I smell me a zinger coming up!

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:But then...you ARE correct in the extreme...so no surprise there.

Fixed for ya, LnT.

Leninka wrote:
Gollum wrote:I'mhard-pressed to think of a way that having evidence that you got yourass handed to you will comfort you during the dead of winter.

Yes,making up words is fun. The Greek that I used is actually rather goodGreek, by the way. Insofar as I can remember my classical Greek. Butit's a nifty coinage. And a Word a Day Calendar? I passed those yearsago. You might try a dictionary some time. I recommend the AmericanHeritage, which has a good Mac incarnation. I've worn out a couple ofthe printed ones.

-----------------

First,the facts are well known. Kennedys own Massachusetts. Of course noprosecution and be careful in claiming innocence based on lack ofprosecution. I bet you're a truther.

So it is not a smear. It istruth. Someone who calls a verifiable charge that someone is the causeof someone else's death a smear is someone utterly bereft of morals.

Second,and this is crucial, do you think that murder is important? Do youthink it's more important than say a parking ticket? Only if you do notthink that murder is important can you call it "tired." There is nostatute of limitations on murder, for good reason.

Third, youhave twice proven that you're a slave to sentimentality, which is thefault of people who loathe truth and run screaming from it. Someonedefined <i>sentiment</i> as feeling, and<i>sentimentality</i> as blubbering over a dead donkey.

Ifyou do 1 or 2 you are engaging with reality. If you do three it willprove what I've postulated for years: that liberalism, as understoodnow, is the mental disease of arrested emotional development around thetime the child is supposed to grow up and take notice of other peoplein the world.

What a lovely Pandora's box you have, Comrade Theocritus.

Does anyone even know what a Pandora's box is on this fucking site?

Leninka wrote:I'm sure it will feel quite comfortable inside, likeMary Jo must have felt, with her head in the well of Comrade Kennedy'soverturned car, evidence of her final attempts to breath before shedrowned.

This is disgusting. I'm horrified that you think this is in any wayfunny or appropriate. There is not a hell hot enough for you, Leninka.I hope you realize that and make your peace with it.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I see, "Super Genius" has been at it again.

I'm going to refer to him as that from now on.

Nice to see someone's getting the hint.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Leninka,

It is quite the box! Do you help with the decorations?

God damn it, do you people even know anything at all?

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:

OH HO, so clever! You called me "Super Genius" and it was called "Wile E. Coyote-SUPERGENIUS"! Oh ho, so funny!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Snoogie, would "Super Genius" make it greater than The Mime's "Borderline Genius"?

This "Mime" character must have hurt you all deeply. Also, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:The Coyote cartoon, in which he pulls down the shade in hopes that'llmake the oncoming unpleasantness magically disappear, is a perfectillustration of how I deal with things I don't want to knowabout,

Fixed. Also, the "oncoming unpleasantness" sounds a lot like what your partner thought when you were advancing on him with a lustful gaze. But then again, he was a mere grade-schooler, so it's understandable.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:like personal responsibility and earning its own way

Fine. If I'm so irresponsible, tell me how I should "earn my own way". I'm all ears.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:instead of expecting others who worked for it to "give back."

My bet is that you practiced your lectures in front of the maid who came to clean your parent's house when you were younger. I also assume that she wasn't very receptive to your "arguments".

Leninka wrote:Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

Well, speak of the guy who's going to be deep-throating Satan after he dies!

Leninka wrote:As for the decoration of Theocritus' Pandora's Box, I believe his skills in this matter are far superior to mine.

You people are fucking retarded. Do any of you know what a Pandora's Box is? I'll make it real easy: go to https://www.google.com, type in "Pandora's Box" and hit search. That should make this conversation a whole lot more bearable.

Leninka wrote:In fact, if I ever get the chance to build a house, I might hire him as a consultant.

From what I've seen, I'd feel better asking Mark Foley to guard my underage pages if I were you.

AND FURTHERMORE...

[TABLE][TR][TD]
Comrade Sparkplug wrote[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
BlahblahBlahblahOMG-LOL-ROTFLMAOblahBlahblahBlahblah
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Snoogie, would "Super Genius" make it greater than The Mime's "Borderline Genius"?

The Coyote cartoon, in which he pulls down the shade in hopes that'll make the oncoming unpleasantness magically disappear, is a perfect illustration of how Pussyboy deals with things it doesn't want to know about, like personal responsibility and earning its own way instead of expecting others who worked for it to "give back."

Commissarka,

I have to agree, he does seem to be repelled by that four letter word, "work" but after all he is a "SUPER GENIUS" and I'm sure since we are so blessed on this planet to have his wealth of knowledge, superior intellect and glorious notions and ponderings, that we mere mortals can barely comprehend, that money will just be showered on him anyway.

Do you think we are just envious of the lad because we actually had to go out and work for a living and weren't blessed with an I.Q that matches Obama's debt right now?

Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

As for the decoration of Theocritus' Pandora's Box, I believe his skills in this matter are far superior to mine. In fact, if I ever get the chance to build a house, I might hire him as a consultant.

Thanks Leninka,

I'm still laughing and can just picture him muttering to himself as he types his words of wit........Comrade Spartakus "Super Genius", I like the way that sounds, Comrade Spartakus "Super Genius"!!!!!!!!!!

Commissarka,

I have to agree, he does seem to be repelled by that four letter word, "work"

Does anyone have anything new they'd like to contribute to the conversation? Anyone? Anyone?

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:but after all he is a "SUPER GENIUS" and I'm sure since we are so blessed on this planet to have his wealth of knowledge, superior intellect and glorious notions and ponderings, that we mere mortals can barely comprehend,

No need to praise me, CSW, your hissy fits are all the praise I need.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:that money will just be showered on him anyway.

I should really find more to than have to listen several people say the same thing several times a piece and think that they're original.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Do you think we are just envious of the lad because we actually had to go out and work for a living and weren't blessed with an I.Q

Above room temperature.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:that matches Obama's debt right now?

Last time I checked, it was a national debt, skipper.

Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

Thanks Leninka,

I'm still laughing

At poop jokes, apparently.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:and can just picture him muttering to himself as he types his words of wit........

You overestimate how "clever" your friends are. Also, you must have an active imagination. Or maybe you're just used to fantasizing about young boys.

[quote=""Commodore Snoogie Woogums"]Comrade Spartakus "Super Genius", I like the way that sounds, Comrade Spartakus "Super Genius"!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Your level of stupidity is both astounding and depressing. I really hope that they make you keep your water wings on when you take a bath, skipper.

Red Rooster wrote:

Hey, Rooster, my man, can you ski on that last sonofabitch, cause that's a bitchin incline!!!!!

(and are those aliens or snowballs descending from the three mother ships above? damn, I was never good with reading statistical charts.)

Comrade Spartakus,

Did a little "work" for you (I know that word repels you) but no worries, I really don't expect anything like "payment" from you.

Just reading your glorious words of wit is more than payment enough for this humble prole.

I think you might want to use this for your Avatar

Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about a lack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that other posters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the least likely way to get the civility it so craves. Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating. It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation, but the question is, what form will it take?

AbecedariusRex wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:

Hey, Rooster, my man, can you ski on that last sonofabitch, cause that's a bitchin incline!!!!!

Hell Yeah!

What you think, shooo....

That's pure white snow from The One™.

I told him about that nose candy back in the hood, but that little biotch just wouldn't listen, damn...

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrade Spartakus,

Did a little "work" for you (I know that word repels you)

Just like the word "think" repels you.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:but no worries, I really don't expect anything like "payment" from you.

Says the guy who pisses & moans about paying for public education.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Just reading your glorious words of wit is more than payment enough for this humble prole.

I think you might want to use this for your Avatar

I'd much rather watch sausage being made than post that abortion on my profile.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about alack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that otherposters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the leastlikely way to get the civility it so craves.

Also, It doesn't believe in the philosophy of "turn the other cheek". Of course, if It did, they I'm pretty sure some of the posters on here would think that It was "a pussy !1!!!!!1!".

Ivan Betinov wrote:Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating.

Looks like ComTheo has some competition in the creepiness department.

Ivan Betinov wrote:It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation,

You're a smart little guy, aren't you?

Ivan Betinov wrote:but the question is, what form will it take?

The form where I make you look like the crazy bastards you are.

[TABLE][TR][TD]
Comrade Sparkplug wrote[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
BlahblahBlahblahOMG-LOL-ROTFLMAOblahBlahblahBlahblah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahCrazyCreepyblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahAnyone?Anyone?lahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCreepyCrazylahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahCrazylahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahCrazyblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
BlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahBlahblahAnyone?Anyone?blahBlahblahBlahblahBlah
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Red Rooster wrote:
AbecedariusRex wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:

Hell Yeah!

What you think, shooo....

That's pure white snow from The One™.

I'm assuming you talkin' 'bout Jesus. Praise Jesus! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for bringin' the snow for us ta ski on!

Red Rooster wrote:I told him about that nose candy back in the hood, but that little biotch just wouldn't listen, damn...

What planet is this a sentence on? Because it isn't on on Earth.

ImageImageImage

No, the question as I see it is whether to use my Legend 8000s or my El Reys on that sweet slope Red Rooster discovered. What will attract the snow bunnies better, the swanky black Cartels? or maybe the Goretex Paclite Sidewinders that show off my thews? Decisions decisions. These important questions keep me up at night.

"What the hell do you know about surfing? You're from goddamned New Jersey."

Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about a lack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that other posters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the least likely way to get the civility it so craves. Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating. It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation, but the question is, what form will it take?

Good Question, Comrade Betinov, it is a fine example of the massive brainwashing regularly done on troll brains, especially in the People's State of Minnesota. But quite fascinating, as you say, and a fine example of a the kind of brain that is able to parrot, but not capable of deduction.

Ivan Betinov wrote:It is entirely predictable, comrades.
And you aren't?

Image THE TROLL SPEAKETH

If I say it's safe to surf, goddamnit, it's safe to surf!

Comrade Spartakus,

I see my humble work to provide you an avatar did not meet your demanding expectations, my apologies I shall try harder in the future to gain your favor.

I humbly present the following for your approval, oh most wise one.

Leninka wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Oddly, it doesn't notice that whining about a lack of civility in the same post in which it suggests that other posters have been fellating it or are pedophiles is probably the least likely way to get the civility it so craves. Undergraduates are not only funny, they are fascinating. It will undoubtedly lash out in response to this post with another fantastic Ad Hominem accusation, but the question is, what form will it take?

Good Question, Comrade Betinov, it is a fine example of the massive brainwashing regularly done on troll brains, especially in the People's State of Minnesota.

Yes, we get it "Minnesota is a librul state so its commie. hahahaha!"

Leninka wrote:But quite fascinating, as you say, and a fine example of a the kind of brain that is able to parrot, but not capable of deduction.

Says the man who repeats the right's version of Chappaquiddick like it's Holy Scripture and acting like deviating from What Really Happened is just being deluded.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrade Spartakus,

I see my humble work to provide you an avatar did not meet yourdemanding expectations, my apologies I shall try harder in the futureto gain your favor.

No need to tax your already overworked brain, Commodore, I'll be fine avatar-less.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:I humbly present the following for your approval, oh most wise one.

Nice to see that the mature person here is willing to stoop to "my" level of sophistication. Keep fighting the good fight, Snoogs!

No need to tax your already overworked brain, Commodore, I'll be fine avatar-less.

You do care about me! Oh, Joy!!!!!!!!!!

Tears are rolling down my face can I have a hug?