Obama's Lapdog Named Media

Citizen's

Will the "lapdog" hump Obama's leg like Cris Mathews or Keith Olberman? Will the "lapdog" hump the legs of visitors to the White House, like Bill Clinton? I suppose Obama could choose a neutered "lapdog" like Hillary Clinton. "Lapdogs" like Hillary like chewing the carpet, so to speak! This would allow Michelle to blame the "lapdog" when she redecorates!

Publius

Art Critic
Though it's message is well conveyed the images of the strip are too crisp for the medium of computer monitors thus producing a compromised visual esthetic. It needs some gaussian blur.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Pigs in blankets...
Such a useful term. That's what Bruno called Our Many Titted Empress and Janet Reno passed out on the floor after I put a comforter on each of them.

And speaking in tongues? <i>Mais oui! Ja Wohl!</i> No shit, Sherlock! Actually my native language is SNOBOL and I have been generated by a cross compiler written in RATFOR. The French--she is a virus.

Ah, is it not glorious tovaren! TEH OBAMESSIAH to be the ruler of the land! And doggy style is how we'll all be done indeed! Na Zdorovya!

cmblake6 wrote:Na Zdorovya!

To your health! *clink*

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Actually my native language is SNOBOL and I have been generated by a cross compiler written in RATFOR. The French--she is a virus.

Do you mean she is a virus or she has a virus?

La français, c'est une fucking virus. It's been proven that you cannot prove if a program will end. Therefore it follows that you cannot prove that at some time you will not spit forth green split-pea soup and start rasping out, "Tu matre suquet coques en l'inferne."

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Pigs in blankets...
Such a useful term. That's what Bruno called Our Many Titted Empress and Janet Reno passed out on the floor after I put a comforter on each of them.

And they let him live?

Commissar Theocritus wrote: And speaking in tongues? <i>Mais oui! Ja Wohl!</i> No shit, Sherlock! Actually my native language is SNOBOL and I have been generated by a cross compiler written in RATFOR. The French--she is a virus.

No ALGOL or JOVIAL ?

//off
Back in 1999, I was asked by an I.T. recruiter if I knew anyone who knew how to program in either ALGOL or JOVIAL. The FAA needed to have someone certified some code for Y2K. Perhaps the concept of rewriting that software into something more ..... modern ..... had not occurred to them.

Bones
Dear Mr. President-Elect,

I am looking forward to being disappointed in new ways.

Zampolit, I hear that the FCC has flight-control computers which still use vacuum tubes. Which is a good thing for they are still being made in the motherland, aren't they? But ALGOL, being one of the first of the procedural languages, ought to be a step BACK for a modern programmer. We wrote student compilers for ALGOL.

And our Many Titted Empress and Janet did not hear Bruno make his crack. They thought they did but I convinced them that they were passed out on particularly good Republican Virgin White Girls' blood and that Bruno was talking about breakfast in the morning. And that Bruno is an idiot. Whatever. It worked.

Knowing the government, the FAA probably has data that it still has to access that is stored on either paper tape or steel tape. And they have probably hoarded the last remaining supply of punch cards. How do they keep those IBM 29's running?

Vacuum tubes from the motherland? You bet! Whatever it takes to keep those IBM 360 Model 40's running!!!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:La français, c'est une fucking virus. It's been proven that you cannot prove if a program will end. Therefore it follows that you cannot prove that at some time you will not spit forth green split-pea soup and start rasping out, "Tu matre suquet coques en l'inferne."

Did you mean, Ta mère pomps en l'inferne?

One thing I don't understand about the Obama-daughters-puppy cabal:

So His Hopefulness said at his victory speech to his daughters, "And you have earned the new puppy that's coming with us to the new White House. ..."

so does that mean if he'd lost, he would blame them? And maybe take away their other pets? "Damn it kids, I TOLD you to focus more on the economy....!!"

Tsarevna wrote:Ta mère pomps en l'inferne?
And projectile vomits green soup too.

And yes, he'd blame his children. After all, the definition of a liberal is <i>that it's not his fault</i>. He orders the sun to rise in the west and it doesn't, and it's <i>not his fault</i>. He orders the laws of physics to be altered and they ignore him, and <i>it's not his fault</i>.

cmblake6, to become a good progressive, you only have to remember one important thing: pitch a fit. Reality bites. Scream a lot. Act like a child. Why not? After all, it's in your power to change reality, and you need lots of power to do that because you cannot stand being subjected to responsibility.

A good progressive believes in responsibility--but not in cause and effect. I say like whales. And so it's the responsibility of others not to harm the whales. I for example like the spotted owl. So I drive an iron stake into a tree causing loggers' saws to glance off and maybe take off an arm. See? The logger is responsible. I'm not.

Never forget that actions and consequences <i>must never be linked</i>. That way we get the power of saying what happens. If people knew that actions had consequences then they could order their own lives, and that just won't do.

This comic strip has received Pookie's Blue Ribbon award. It came this morning in the mail:
Hi, Cubists,

Hope all's well!

One of your cartoons (below) was selected for December, so I thought I'd let you know.

[pictures of Media Lapdog for Obama]

Congrats,

Jamie (pookie18 at The Right Reasons, GOPachy, Wide Awakes & QubeTV)

Congratulations on all who had a hand in it. Pace LBJ on J. Edgar Hoover, "I was on the outside of the tent pissing in."

Today this cartoon got a special post by Thomas Lifson who runs American Thinker:

January 17, 2009
Obama's search for a dog
Thomas Lifson

Those wags at The People's Cube have found the answer for Obama's quest for the right dog. It turns out he already has one. Presented in cartoon format so even the Obama base can understand it. If nothing else, the Obama years promise a golden age of polticial satire.
<br>Yesterday it was on Gateway Pundit-

Introducing: "The Adventures of Media- Lapdog For Obama"

The People's Cube is rolling out a new comic strip--
"The Adventures of Media Lapdog For Obama"
--What a good little doggy. He's so cute.

Will Media be the lucky doggie chosen by Obama?
Will Media get to lick his master for the next four years in the White House?
You'll have to go to the People's Cube to find out the rest.

Cantrememberus
I used to own an Olbermann Pinscher.

Could you housebreak it? Talk about talent shitting.

Cantrememberus wrote:I used to own an Olbermann Pinscher.

Did you tire of the incessant yap-yap-yapping and snarling
at Republicans and the energetic leg humping of People's Party members?

I hope it wasn't neurotic. I saw the People's Olbermann on election night shaking so much that he needed an Ativan drip. It was a grand mal seizure.