"500 MILLION AMERICANS LOSE JOBS EVERY MONTH!"

A new dire warning from Madam Speaker, Nansky Pelosivich!

Please share this with all your comrades NOW! We must pass the porkulus stimulus bill NOW! This is pork stimulus you can believe in! Yes We Can!TM

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Comrades,

I am outraged by the unfairness of it all! When even Comrade Daschle loses his job, it's clear the vast right-wing conspiracy has overstepped itself. Why, the man was a saint:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WMaMT52CQtk&c ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WMaMT52CQtk&c ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The excess population must live in the other 7 mystery states...

Did any of you other Comrades see the amount of greenhouse gasses coming from Dashtard's hoopty? Maybe he wasn't paying taxes to try to afford his Carbon Offsets...

I think the 200 million-ish extra Americans are necro-proxies, btw.

-OV

Holy bat Poop, Batman. At this rate no one........Errrrrrrrr......... No one is working I can stay home today.

Hell Obamessiah will fill my car with car and will pay my mortgage I don't need to go to work.

A fascinating application of the People's Math, one that has served the Party well over the years. In honor of this excellent foray into creative accounting, I move that we name this the "Pelosi Pull Axiom" (When a Progressive politician needs to emphasize a point, just pull a large number out of your ass and say it in a loud and authoritative--or screechy and hectoring--voice).

Comrade Obamissar Vodkavich,

I think this video was made when Global Cooling was the problem. Daschle saved us, but now we're being deprived of his health care salvation!

Oh, the cosmic injustice of it all!

Ivan Betinov wrote:"Pelosi Pull Axiom" (When a Progressive politician needs to emphasize a point, just pull a large number out of your ass and say it in a loud and authoritative--or screechy and hectoring--voice).

Comrade Ivan Betinov,

I think this was explicitly stated in explaining how the first stimulus bill's final tally of $700 billion was calculated by the experts: "We just picked a really large number."

Dumber than soap? Comrades, soap is the ultimate capitalist scam. Everyone of any age and gender uses soap, it's cheap but it wears out forcing you to buy more.

This is why comrades in the know (like Michael Moore, Courtney Love and Amy Winehouse) refuse to use this vile product of class distinction.

Saying that Comrade Madam Speaker is as dumb as soap is probably the highest compliment you could pay to any progressive fellow traveler.

Bravo Dr. Strangelove!

** sigh **

I see the Information Minister must--once again--step in here and explain things:

Czarina Pelosevich knows exactly what she is talking about, and it is the ignorant peasants here who do not grasp her finer points:

First, the "500 million jobs lost" figure sounds about right, assuming everyone of working age in the USSA has 4 or 5 jobs in order to have any kind of sustenance after taxes (she says "jobs," not "individual Revolutionary Workers") and...

Second, along with our "official" census of 300 million, her figure includes an extra 200 million undocumented Patriots. She's the one forthright Democrat in Washington, and you send her to Siberia for being honest.

Sheesh.

--Your Information Minister

Ivan Betinov wrote:A fascinating application of the People's Math, one that has served the Party well over the years. In honor of this excellent foray into creative accounting, I move that we name this the "Pelosi Pull Axiom" (When a Progressive politician needs to emphasize a point, just pull a large number out of your ass and say it in a loud and authoritative--or screechy and hectoring--voice).

An excellent job creating idea... the Party could hire people to do the pulling. Of course, additonal help will also be needed to clean and de-odorize the numbers so extracted. A whole program could be set up similar to the New Deal's WPA and CCC; how about calling this the PANPC (Pelosi Ass Number Pulling Corps). Of course, the Party will have to create a name for the entire panoply of stupid ideas recovery acts that it will be creating. In honor of Nansky, it should be called the "Miss Deal".... er, excuse me, "Ms Deal".