Actors Perform Dramatic Readings of Trump indictments

Yes, you read that title right. Liam Neeson and Glenn Close performed dramatic readings of Trump indictments for MSBC.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... for-msnbc/

Stupid and repulsive as it is, I find it inspiring. Not as inspiring as Jesse Jackson reading "Green Eggs and Ham," but inspiring toward use of the same tactic in a table-turning way. Imagine Sam Kinison doing a reading of Joe Biden's Day One executive orders.

sam-kinison-biopic.jpg

Sadly, Kinison is dead but there are others who could do the trick well. Andrew Dice Clay, for instance. 

ADC.jpg

Any others?

I'd pay to see Bobcat Goldthwait reading the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop.

Samuel L. Jackson could dramatically render both the Trump Indictments or Hunter’s Laptop into something understandable.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/24/2024, 1:16 pm
Samuel L. Jackson could dramatically render both the Trump Indictments or Hunter’s Laptop into something understandable.
I doubt it. He's getting old and besides, he's a typical Hollywood liberal.

TSAUDMF.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/24/2024, 2:36 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

TSAUDMF.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

TSAUDMF.jpg

‘pelipsky hears you.

Could this “dramatic” reading feature two of the most pretentious dramatics, ever? Liam Neeson and Glenn Close. “The Trump Indictments” dramatized as though Leticia James wrote a script that they read, and their agents said they would get them in the production.

On MSDNC, of course. Underwriting by The Clinton Foundation. Snigger….

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/24/2024, 3:12 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

TSAUDMF.jpg

‘pelipsky hears you.

Could this “dramatic” reading feature two of the most pretentious dramatics, ever? Liam Neeson and Glenn Close. “The Trump Indictments” dramatized as though Leticia James wrote a script that they read, and their agents said they would get them in the production.

MSDNC,MF!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/24/2024, 5:32 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/24/2024, 3:12 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

TSAUDMF.jpg

‘pelipsky hears you.

MSDNC,MF!

Yippee Kiyay….

goat boy.jpg

I think Jim Breure as Goat Boy would do a fine job reading Joes's day one executive orders or the contents of Hunters laptop. Him reading Ashley's diary would be the best though. 

"I am so afraid of him [baaaaaaaa] coming in the shower with me me [meeeee] that I've waited until late at night to take a [maaaaaaa] a shower."

They've built their big Wicker Man of indictments. Oh, how the primitive peoples look forward to the fiery festival and the rejuvenation.

I am outraged... outraged... to think that Liam Neeson and Glenn Close performed dramatic readings of Trump indictments on MSNBC-LGBTQRX without a proper sign interpreter, like the distinguished Thamsanqa Jantjie from the Nelson Mandela Memorial funeral service. It's bad enough that they treat capitalist freedoms and prosperity as some form of pandemic. Still, the lack of a sign language interpreter is the worst betrayal to people who appear as low-hanging fruit.

o-FAKE-INTERPRETER-MANDELA-facebook-1604712786.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
3/25/2024, 10:24 am
I am outraged... outraged... to think that Liam Neeson and Glenn Close performed dramatic readings of Trump indictments on MSNBC-LGBTQRX without a proper sign interpreter, like the distinguished Thamsanqa Jantjie from the Nelson Mandela Memorial funeral service. It's bad enough that they treat capitalist freedoms and prosperity as some form of pandemic. Still, the lack of a sign language interpreter is the worst betrayal to people who appear as low-hanging fruit.
The fun starts at the 1minute 12 second mark.

Former NY Governor Andrew Cuomo would use the correct amount of thuggery 😊

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/25/2024, 10:38 am
trashmouth wrote:
3/25/2024, 10:24 am
The fun starts at the 1minute 12 second mark.

Comrade Reuixcat, MJ Thriller fun at the 2:15 remark.

Jackalopelipsky gets anxious when in closed room with obligatory laughter as if every verse of the script deserved a drink box.

Colonel O the Thriller drop by the sign language guy was funny, regardless of the systemic audience laughter in crowded room.

Chairman Joe Biden should do the dramatic reading of Chairman Joe Biden's executive orders.

What a puzzlement. Senator Ted Cruz, Vice-Resident Kamala Harris, or Morgan Freeman...

Maybe they could alternate off lines like "artists" in decadent Amerikkkan Rap "music."